Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 14:21
mitras_portuguese word for drug addicted (mostly mdma)ppl with ugly faces (no smile) and almost everyone cap wearing gatherd in big "ghetto groups" around the floor_extreme feet stompers because of the md overdose and number 1 masters in dust lifting thats a mitra for me...: but maybe Hoffman P. and a3k are able to explain in a better way..-you can also call them pitxas > junkies
erkling

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 15:39
Hello everyone!

The definition of mitras is correct!"mitras_portuguese word for drug addicted (mostly mdma)ppl with ugly faces (no smile) and almost everyone cap wearing gatherd in big "ghetto groups" around the floor_extreme feet stompers because of the md overdose and number 1 masters in dust lifting"

The question is:

If everyone can identify a mitra we the organisers of the parties don´t obstruct they entery? Its all about euros?? I hope not!

All the best to the festival crew, and i hope this festival will happen without mitras!

PEACE!!!

For the portuguese trance lovers -http://clean-head.blogspot.com/
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 15:52
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 02:43, mm@sdf+fm wrote:
..-a3k wrote :i must say :sound system is always great! very good.... >hey buddy i dont think that we have been at the same partys...

i don´t know what parties have u went..but i have been in some great sound system parties, made by crystal, thix i can tell u           ...
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 15:54
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 14:21, mm@sdf+fm wrote:
mitras_portuguese word for drug addicted (mostly mdma)ppl with ugly faces (no smile) and almost everyone cap wearing gatherd in big "ghetto groups" around the floor_extreme feet stompers because of the md overdose and number 1 masters in dust lifting

thix one is 2 join in trance dictionary
liked the definition           ...
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 20:28
Babube the pic is awesome thats a real mitra ppl.....: -to erkling > like i said in my post on page 17 of this topic_mitras are human beings and have the same rights just like you and me! try to show them the point of a trance-festival or party _you dont have to speak with them if you dont want to >you could try to smile at them or at least show the mitras that there are other options and ways to dance than just stomp their feet! thats the way i do and if this dont works out for you,your last possibility is to ignore them!
...:but hey -i like mitras.. they are really funny_ for me they kinda make part of the decoration imo with their caps they look like feet stomping doves_...extremely entertaining
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 21:40
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 20:28, mm@sdf+fm wrote:...:but hey -i like mitras.. they are really funny_ for me they kinda make part of the decoration imo with their caps they look like feet stomping doves_...extremely entertaining

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
i almost fall from my chair of laugthing so much
hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
:: :: ::

Posted : Jun 26, 2005 12:21
Quote:

...:but hey -i like mitras.. they are really funny_ for me they kinda make part of the decoration imo with their caps they look like feet stomping doves_...extremely entertaining

hahhahahhahahahhaahahha
i died laughing...

the greek word for mitra is kagouras which originates from the word kangorou (bcz of the feet stomping, and dust lifting) however kangoures here in greece do not wear hats - no hats under any circumstances!!! , you see their hair is up in spikes ( like a fence) and have so much gell that there have been incidents where ppl have gotten injured. the higher the spikes the higher the rank in the kangoura society. caution is adviced, they are considered armed. they usually appear in groups of ten men (no women) and try to hit on us, in groups (all ten at the same time). they usually have tatoos of football team logos. scientists are currently studying the phenomena...

p.s. have a great festival guys !!!! and a great summer!!!!
          ...::: If video games had influenced us, then the Pacman generation would be running around in dark rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music :::...
osiris

Posted : Jun 26, 2005 22:35

Can anyone tell me when the doors will be open for the campers????

Im planning to arrive elvas on the 17th afternoon i wonder if i can get in to swim and relax
kikas

Posted : Jun 27, 2005 01:17
Quote:

On 2005-06-19 14:47, Hoffman P. wrote:
Wellcome to the Trance Mafia Summer Festival!
We advise all the "costumers" to be awere of theyr proprety...
D'ont leave any of your values unatended...
For the ones that are asking what is "Mitras", well, "Mitras" are a "race" of Portuguese human being's, that normaly go to local Trance party's to do lot's of diferent things, apart from dancing and meet people...normaly motivated by greed and money, some of them are ordinary "street" people, but some can be Festival Organizer's...so that make very dificult any atempt of identification...lol...lol...lol....

So, for the international "Trance Familly", that are thinking on coming to this Festival...please d'ont make any opinion about the Portuguese Trance movement, for what you may see on this event...it doesn't represent what is the vibe in Portugal...but show what "we" d'ont like on it...

Psychedelic Regards!!!

know i finaly know the reason of this.
this guy is trying to burn this festival cuz he in the organization of omni festival in spain (just found out recently)

Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 03:45

Enough with this "mitra" comedy, this is Freedom Festival topic not anything else... No more offtopic please.           cna't find it
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 03:57

if that guy is from omni he should have more fair play.....
In Portugal the travellers can find what they cant in others countries"freedom".

If u travel to greece or italy for sure u know what i mean POLICE is everywhere even inside the trains and they are like pigs...be carefull
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 16:05
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 01:17, kikas wrote:
Quote:

Wellcome to the Trance Mafia Summer Festival!
We advise all the "costumers" to be awere of theyr proprety...
D'ont leave any of your values unatended...
For the ones that are asking what is "Mitras", well, "Mitras" are a "race" of Portuguese human being's, that normaly go to local Trance party's to do lot's of diferent things, apart from dancing and meet people...normaly motivated by greed and money, some of them are ordinary "street" people, but some can be Festival Organizer's...so that make very dificult any atempt of identification...lol...lol...lol....

So, for the international "Trance Familly", that are thinking on coming to this Festival...please d'ont make any opinion about the Portuguese Trance movement, for what you may see on this event...it doesn't represent what is the vibe in Portugal...but show what "we" d'ont like on it...

Psychedelic Regards!!!

know i finaly know the reason of this.
this guy is trying to burn this festival cuz he in the organization of omni festival in spain (just found out recently)

Hello Kikas!!!
First: as i know, i think that i have the right to have my perssonal opinion even when i cooperate with the organization of another festival.
Second: in my post i was refring about what was my defenition of "Mitra", and i never make any coment about the production team that are organising the festival, like somebody have associate.
Third: i have no hiden reason for express mi perssonal opinions, and the fact of cooperate with another festival, doesn't make incompatible my way of thinking about this issue.
Forth: I have no need of coming here to this forum to spread negative opinions about any other festival , in order to take any advantage.

So, i hope that everything is clear, and that i can have my opinions freely about any subject.

P.S.: About the "mitras" drug's, i think that they prefer more Cocain than MDMA...but is only my opinion and i hope that nobody get "offended" by that...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2005 16:09
By the way...i never hide from nobody my assosiation with the Omni Festival, like "Kikas" try to insinuate...
Stay Cool...           From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2005 16:15
Another thing...
I'm not trying to "burn" any festival image...i think that in that case i have no need of burning nobody's image...somebody do it without my help...
To It: -Sorry for the Off-Topic issues, but i have to answer to some provocations, and wrong ideas taken from my word's...

Cheers!!!
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
kikas

Posted : Jun 27, 2005 17:57
Quote:

Wellcome to the Trance Mafia Summer Festival!...

...but some can be Festival Organizer's...so that make very dificult any atempt of identification...lol...lol...lol....

just to finsh what did you mean with this?

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance