Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 15:31
Hello!!!
For the one's that my post have "ofended", i would like to say that i'm not desrespecting nobody work...i was only try to explain what was my idea of "mitra's"...
Second, acording to the Crystal Matrix Team, i was only making a coment about what is the general image that this Party promoters have in theyr one country...so is not only my opinion, but seems that lot's of other people think the same...and wasn't i that have created that image...
Third, not only what is told here reflects the true, there are some people that don't like this team actitude, but some of them don't have the courage to talk about it in public, like i do...and i'm not hiding myself beeind my Nick...my nick is the name that i use, and by the one i'm known with, on the "Trance Comunity" worldwide...so i'm not hiding from nobody to express my opinions, and i thik that i have that right...on a "Democratic" and "Free" World...
Well, but acording to the reactions that my post have created...look's that i have tutch some sensitive point here...

Psychedelic Regards, and remember that making a festival is not only invite international DJ's and put a massive sound sistem...there are other thing's involved that acording to my perssonal opinion this team sometimes forget.

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 22:29
Okay thanks Hoffman we hope things are going to work out with this festival because many of us are making a big effort to get there. With the memories of Boom 2004 very fresh, we expect more of the same.

What makes a good party? location, music, sound system, line up and PEOPLE. There were some problems with Boom but we take the good with the bad, whatever happens we will make it a good time, and that has a lot to do with the locals since we enjoyed their company so much last year. I am sure your raising certain issues will make the organisers attend to these problems and make it the festival of the summer there.

ramadas

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 03:07
Anyone from Lagos go this festival.
I like to now i have place in my car
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 13:08
hi there
it has passed one week since 15th june and where
is the cultural areas that you told us?
thancks in advance           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 16:22
Hi the web designer is very busy...anyway check this text meanwhile
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 16:22
CULTURAL VANGUARD

Trance > Liberating Sound Experience
Culture > Search for everlasting evolution
Freedom > Trance + Culture

Life. Freedom. Culture.

Inwards. Outwards. Towards a new world order.

Culture is the art of communicating the vibrations of the ancient roots that our everyday lifes are built on. Hear the vortex of galaxies spinning around one another. Dance with the planets ever-turning, ever-spinning creational movement and align yourself wit the starts. Awaken from your dreams to the calling of the music of creation. Release yourself from post-modern prejudice and come help us build a timeless space where opposites blend and blossom into spurs of liberating light and knowledge. Path of evolution, congregation of arts, music, people and sound, watch as old barriers merge and dissolve into a creative void where we become one with the energy flux of life and culture. Yin and Yang in perfect balance lead the way for everlasting evolution. Get in ‘sync with the true nature of the tribal experience and free yourself through the oneness of the collective stimulation of the senses. Total Freedom is a shared experience that can only be achieved through both body and mind. And cultural vanguard a step towards the unique verb of liberty and creation.

Activities - Yoga, tai chi, chi kung, meditation, theatre, oriental dances..
Massages - shiatsu, tuina, biodinamic, ayurvédic..
More infos to come..
Do you wanna work or you have questions about this area please write to culturalvanguard@gmail.com
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 00:47
it seems great
thancks           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 03:08

U right looks killer!!! also the place looks very special!!!
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 06:27
i´ve been in only one cristal matrix party and the vibes were bad many ugly faces and many mitras and i say to myself . never go again to a cristal party.
but i guess that this is a different thing and the vibes in this festival will be different that the other parties and the fuk»»`´´´ng line up is good
but some users in the forum say that this is some kind of boom FORGET IT           dont worry be hippie
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 11:35
i unfornatly have been 2 some parties of their own, and i must say: sound system is always great!very good the problem is i guess is the amount of mitras that thix parties are crowded..but i must say that i have heard good references 2 the fest they did last year, and thix year can b cool also...i already made my mind...not comin           ...
osiris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 15:10

This will be far away from the big cities mitras are lazy...and why should they come when they got algarve full of techno parties????

Psybertech was a blast and i honestly think this will be better....
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 02:43
i think this festival is going to be MASTER! i hope so and think they will do their best!
i also know the "mitras" problem but this isnt a one day party its a festival >international_and people dont forget its a collaboration between crystal matrix and spun records -fifty fifty__and the frogs are also involved..:enough power to make this gathering special imo:::and whats your problem with the mitras? they are human beings as well and have the same rights!
>show the pitxas how to dance and celebrate_the whole idea behind the point!
and if this dont works try to ignore them, just the same way they do_...and gather with the freaks at the sweetspot
___:..groove contollers we will make it shanti shanti
see ya at the sweetspot____:
..-a3k wrote :i must say :sound system is always great! very good.... >hey buddy i dont think that we have been at the same partys... this is the only thing for me they have to advance! the sound systems! just my opinion_maybe im spoiled -but some more pressure and quality would be great!!!<organizers just for you
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 09:57
Goodmorning

It is somehow strange that when i look at portugal's teams topics there is always some kind of fight.You see same happens with greek ones

Can some one enlighten me pls about the "mitras" ? I realy want to know.

Anyway i would like to wish all the best for this one. C.M. are well known in Greece and they have a reputation of a well organised team. I personaly haven't beeing in portugal, but their image here in greece is concidered one of the professional ones around europe.

One more thing .pls keep in mind that spreding negative vibes from a forum, regarding an international festival (wich b.t.w. looks very well organised), is not a good idea. Mental strength is what the organisers need to go on for such huge efforts.

Once the fest will be over, then, you will all be here again to make the summary.

Greetings to all.
And once again good luck
          don't fuck with me
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 13:52
lol
in greek mitras means the pussy!!!
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 13:53
just kidding...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance