Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 23:02
i agree...there are good music in all the ways for this festival.

Good luck for the preparation of this big Festival...
GreenMushie

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 01:34
FREEDOM will be the door for the psyworld i hope to be able to return.

Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 14:44
I spoke with Rico from Antiworld and he says the 3 cheap tickets is bullshit. Oh well.           "When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Psycho Bastard

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 14:46
Hi there. I'm plannig to go Freedom but i would like to ask you some questions previously:

Everybody talks about those ''mitras'' ¿are they just druggy party animals or something else? ¿is the ambient on Crystal Matryx parties that bad?

¿What about installations and soundsystem quality?

Thank you very much
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 16:13
Quote:

On 2005-06-17 14:46, Psycho Bastard wrote:
Hi there. I'm plannig to go Freedom but i would like to ask you some questions previously:

Everybody talks about those ''mitras'' ¿are they just druggy party animals or something else? ¿is the ambient on Crystal Matryx parties that bad?

Thank you very much

dont worrie psycho bastard came to the festival and you will hv a great time for sure! many people talks tht crystal makes parties only for the bad vibes...my opinion its tht crystal matrix makes parties for the mainstream they want parties with big crowds so they addapted a concept of publicity to achive everyone so its normal tht their parties hv a bunch of people tht never heard psytrance before or people tht ddont know how to behave and go there only for the drugs or for the fights wathever... now the importante issue about this festival- portugal in the summer its full of forgneirs people from all over the wrold gather here to enjoy the wonderfulls of our litle countrie, and tht is the beaches the night life style,the festivals and drug policy among others, so its normal tht this kind of festivals hv a maiority of foreigner people and less "mitras". its not right to compare crystal matrixs partys and summer festivals. offcorse this is just my opinion.
Now its dificult to talk about things tht didnt happen yet, but like i said crystal its a organizer tht reach big audiance so i think they hv the knowledge and the money to make big installations and to put in the dancefloor good soundsystems.

so psycho bastart as you see decide to came its the best thing you can do!!

take care
Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 18:48
does anyone know the price and time it takes for a bus or train from Lisboa to Porto ?

muito obrigado !           "When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 19:11
the price is about 20€ train 15€ bus
travel time is 3 / 3.30h, but you´ll go faster by train

c ya
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 20:27
Quote:

On 2005-06-17 14:46, Psycho Bastard wrote:

Thank you very much

Yoow man, iam sure that will be great ambient in the Festival, to celebrate the Freedom...

And iam sure that will be a Festival to remember for all the ppl present there.
Dont worry with this "mitras", they only go to parties very near the big cities, and anyway in these days, i think most big parties in Portugal didnt have those "mitras" there, so come and enjoy with us our Freedom...
We (Portuguese) are waiting for you all.

ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 23:08
Fnac will sell tickets?!?!? ... LOL
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 23:31
good luck to the organizers!!!

it looks that will be a very good party :-)

BooM and cu there!

G.M.S-like always, kill every one!!
i saw them so many times &each time they play they burn the dance floor .g.m.s have the best formula for uplifting any party that they playing it!!

3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
->->->-> www.agitato.co.il<-<-<-<-
Hoffman P.

Offtopic posts:  3
Posted: Jun 19, 2005
Wellcome to the Trance Mafia Summer Festival!
We advise all the "costumers" to be awere of theyr proprety...
D'ont leave any of your values unatended...
For the ones that are asking what is "Mitras", well, "Mitras" are a "race" of Portuguese human being's, that normaly go to local Trance party's to do lot's of diferent things, apart from dancing and meet people...normaly motivated by greed and money, some of them are ordinary "street" people, but some can be Festival Organizer's...so that make very dificult any atempt of identification...lol...lol...lol....

So, for the international "Trance Familly", that are thinking on coming to this Festival...please d'ont make any opinion about the Portuguese Trance movement, for what you may see on this event...it doesn't represent what is the vibe in Portugal...but show what "we" d'ont like on it...

Psychedelic Regards!!!

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 15:01
With my last post i'm not refering to any other Trance collective, that are involved on this Festival, like Tribe of Frog our any other respected organisations...
Unfortunatlly the Portugues Promotor's of this event doesn't have theyr notority and honesty...even when they whant to have it...

Cheer's!           From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 19:26
What's with all the bad mouthing here Mr Hoffman? If you have something specific to say about Crystal Matrix or the Festival we should know about, lets hear it so we get the facts instead of these bad vibes please.
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 23:22
Its always easy to destroy what others creat...specially if u hide under some internet nick name!!!

Anyway thanks all the support of the international crowd, the more than 30 000 visits that we got on our web site and huge the pre-selling of the tikets show an enormous feed back and make us very happy and with power to work .

About the tiket selling on the Fnac we cancel it anyway we dont see nothing bad most of the respectable cultural events are represented on the fnac shops.....

This week tikets will be available also in Ireland and Cyprus.

Other shop with tikets in Portugal will be Ganesh Shop in Aveiro Pt.

Cultural section will be available this week on the website.

Best regards
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 01:37
Quote:

On 2005-06-19 14:47, Hoffman P. wrote:
Wellcome to the Trance Mafia Summer Festival!
We advise all the "costumers" to be awere of theyr proprety...
D'ont leave any of your values unatended...
For the ones that are asking what is "Mitras", well, "Mitras" are a "race" of Portuguese human being's, that normaly go to local Trance party's to do lot's of diferent things, apart from dancing and meet people...normaly motivated by greed and money, some of them are ordinary "street" people, but some can be Festival Organizer's...so that make very dificult any atempt of identification...lol...lol...lol....

So, for the international "Trance Familly", that are thinking on coming to this Festival...please d'ont make any opinion about the Portuguese Trance movement, for what you may see on this event...it doesn't represent what is the vibe in Portugal...but show what "we" d'ont like on it...

Psychedelic Regards!!!

hey man whtas that??
are you just jellous or what?
if you dont like dont go and like someone told here we would like to know why do you said that you must have REAL evidences of what you are talking about unless its all crap, you talk about P.L.U.R. and where is you respect?
you must respect others work you know and crystal matrix dosent have nothing to do with does ´mitras' that apear on their parties they just go and there is nothing that no one can do about it (unfortunantly).
this is no normal party this a festival and i dont thinck those mitras will go anyway.
but you with that attitude seem like them you must respect ohters work and if you dont like DONT GO
          De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance