Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 19:28
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 18:57, talamasca wrote:

....Cristal matrix is without any doubt the organisation who did the most for trance in portugal....Many dj's like GMS or myself are playing only for them there, and for years now.....

i am sorry, Cedric, but thix is not true..how can a label that has like what 2, 3 years of exixtance (has crystal matrix, 1st like dmteam), has done more than goodmood, even quest4goa a smaller org, but with such relevants events and parties, even orgs that don´t exixt anymore have done more than crystal matrix..with all due respect, they also give their contribute 2 the scene (a little bit more mainstream), but did it also, but the "org that made the most in portugal", thix is not true....sorry man, but u are wrong and a lot of users in here can confirm what i said.
reguarding the contract u have with them, well it is okey, but remember now u are very well known, but one day, u may not, and they like so much the mainstream artists, the shot u have given can come back for the wrong side of the gun.
see ya and best of lucks.           ...
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 20:11
about the festival, the line up is superb,
but crystal matrix when they make parties they always forget the outher essences which parties are made of.
the security is one of the problems (to much agressive, always bad humour, try to put some friends or someone who understand, and know´s how to talk when you are high for example)
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 17:32

JOTI SIDHU aka PSYCHAOS was added on the line up today
DiogoGomes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 02:05
JOTI SIDHU aka PSYCHAOS was added on the line up today

Niiice...!!
hexkev

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 02:43
Hi, my first post here

I'm coming over from the UK for this festie and would like someone to explain what a Mitra is. I get the general idea but if someone could explain it would help!

I'm looking forward to this and don't really want to hear about the negatives but I think to really enjoy the festie its best to be informed.

I'm hoping this is going to be a nice friendly party like tribe of frog or synergy here in the uk.
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 03:14
hey hexkev take a look at page 17 !18! 19 all info about mitras are there! njoy c ya on freedom
hexkev

Posted : Jul 2, 2005 10:47
Quote:

On 2005-07-02 03:14, mm@sdf+fm wrote:
hey hexkev take a look at page 17 !18! 19 all info about mitras are there! njoy c ya on freedom

Thanks, its all clear now. Sorry, I should have read the whole thread.

Well, I've got my tickets, got my flights booked. Off to Glade here in the UK in a couple of weeks, so getting in training

See you there
elli

Posted : Jul 2, 2005 13:44
well im not a big fan of crystal matrix parties anyway and looking @ freedom...great line up...but august in alentejo (PT) its HOT! believe me .....count on 40ºC !
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 14:19

Alentejo is very hot!!!
The dance Floor will be under shades created by a 6m tall structure with 45m by 65m(enough for 4500 people) created by the Frogz in the way that the deco can provide Shades.
Also there will be 3 giant pyramids with water sprinklers on the top to refresh the crowd.

Outside of dancefloor there will be a lot of Potable drinking water provided by the Elvas firemens....and a Never ending lake of crystal water to swin and chill out the body.
Also in the restaurant areas must of restaurants will have saladas fresh meals and natural juices so we can face the Alentejos high temperatures.
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 18:17
i like the idea of pyramids it´s sounds nice
Can we camp a few days earlier in freedom?
it would be very nice if we can....
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 20:47

The Camping area will open on the 17th 8am
The entrance for the shops will start at 13th 8am untill 16th 11:59 pm
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 20:49

All shops proposal should arrive at our office untill the 10th of july.
Send it to:
freedom-festivalshops@hotmail.com
freedom@crystal-matrix.org
hexkev

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 15:58
Well, I don't know crystal matrix other than what I've read here, but they always have a good answer to any possible negative points and they seem to have thought things out well. Some people on this forum seem intent on trying to sabotage this event. I'd hate to think it was promoters of other parties. That would be low! Its not what I thought this scene was about!
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 03:18
Well.I played for Crystal Matrix from the early beggining( DMTeam-2001),and with the great respect to many portugeese organisations,that built for more than the last 10 years the strongest trance scene in Europe,I can admit that Crystal Matrix is one of the best organisation I ve played.
The parties are always blast,the crowd is nice-I like portugeese people,so I dont make a difference,and mitras never disturb me so much any party in Portugal) and it is always full on.
What about the politic of Crystal Matrix-Big Line Ups,big names on the releases,I think is only for the best.
When somebody read the flyer,and see the name of the musician,whos music is well known,same as a 'the well known dj's styles,he can choose-I like-I go,or I dont like-I dont go.
Othervise is generally a kind of russian rullet,but instead the bullets there are the sets of the unknown ppl.
Also the crew of Crystal -are really cool guys,the real trance family.The collaboration with SPUN,one of the headleaders of modern electronic dance music and Crystal Matrix will defenetly give the HyperBlast result.
Good Luck.Work hard.
And I hope CM will manage the artists
service better than on Psybertech:)
P.S."..We are all freaks.No problem..."
C.Battista
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 11:39
xp voodoo, the relation u have with them, if it´s cool better for u!
but we live in thix country.. we know how things are...do u really beleive they are the ones who gave a better contribute 2 the scene?in what way have they given their contribute? by makin all thix full on parties(quoted by u)?very few artists from other sonorities comin play 2 their parties..is thix innovation?
xp voodoo, i understand u have good relation with them, but i started goin 2 parties before they appear, and i can ensure u that they brought nothing new..only makin mainstream parties..and i guess it is not very orientated 2 the purpose of a partie..but hey..my humble opinion...what does it count for?
see ya.           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance