Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

DJ-Saiko(beatslave rec.)

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 18:53
amazing festival man
massive line up !!!
booooom!!
www.beatslave.com
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 22:03
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 20:28, mm@sdf+fm wrote:

...:but hey -i like mitras.. they are really funny_ for me they kinda make part of the decoration imo with their caps they look like feet stomping doves_...extremely entertaining

man speak for your self.but when you go to a party and try to be cool whit your friends and girlfriend and a stupid group of gunas(mitras)are always mess around with your friends and saing stupid flirting words to some girls and when the party is over you go to your car to went home and you have a car window broken and the inside all fuk**``^^ed up you dont find them funny anymore           dont worry be hippie
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 04:44
pls, no more talk about mitras...
lets keep the good vibes around this festie
osiris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 18:10

I really think this festival will be a blast: as far as i know a lot of tickets have been sold allover the world so i think a good international crowd will be there, the conditions i believe will be good too 70% of the people building this festival are ex boom workers so they got the experience of this kind of events,the line up we dont need to say anything and the spot looks amazing .....
about the vibes!!! We make it and we creat it !!! off course we can count always with the help of the master vibes Tribe of Frog.

See ya
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 18:57
hello everybody....
first of all , i want to secure all the people who might want to come but who are not sure about the promoters because they don't know about the portuguese scene....Cristal matrix is without any doubt the organisation who did the most for trance in portugal....Many dj's like GMS or myself are playing only for them there, and for years now.....Now , for those who didn t understand what was mitra, they are the "harsim" in israel, "racaille" in france, "chacalles" in mexico, etc....listen, it is not possible to make a 10000 people party or festival without any of them..it is as simple as that.....
Now , i believe that this festival will be the killer one of this summer.....everything is done for us to have a goooood and killer one there....so just come to portugal !!!!!!!!
KEEP DANCING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 19:03
OOOHHHAA

Best lineup in europe!!! Cant wait to get there play the new stuff in crazy Portugal!!!

See yall there!!!

Happy to work with u guys!
pinhead

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 19:38

all this crap about mitras and shit and to be honest it's these bullshit bogus negativly minded idiots like this so called 'hoffman' who are exactly the sort of people that i dont want to see at a party..and by the way "hoffman"; you wouldnt happen to be another portugese promoter trying to fuck with other people's hard and honest work would you? dude, you're really obvious...i think all your negativity will backfire on you...Crystal Matrix have got their hearts in the right place with this one and the Line up will blast the bark from the trees....I cant wait for this one....
djpaultaylor
Paul Taylor

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 20:10
Opa...maybe it's time to forget all the negative vibes? and instead remember that it is a shrinking world of possiblities to be able to create something like this... i can only be thankful that crystal matrix and spun are putting in all the energy and money to put this together....a great venue with great sound and line up ..i cant see what there is to diss about?...
looking fwd to seeing the faces... respect
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 00:34
Thanks Talamasca for the reassurance, I think Crystal Matrix is going to do a good job as well.

Problem this side here is tickets, time is running out and our man Shift has not got them yet, we are leaving soon , can we get at the gate? how much extra?
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 02:32
hey zatitude youŽll get the tickets at the door_no problem!
_full pass 4days- 70 euros
3days- 50 euros
2days- 30 euros
if you need more info check > www.freedom-festival.org cheers
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 20:00
(Cristal matrix is without any doubt the organisation who did the most for trance in portugal) dont play with us . i m from portugal and you are talking in a way that is not correct . goodmood have done a lot for the trance scene not crystal. but i cold say a few things. crystal partys are goodŽs because they have the monopolly of the trance nothing else. in my opinion is not correct to others promoters that tried by exemple bring skazi this summer but crytal have a contract just play for them .
but people of the world come to Portugal this summer and join us to make big festival with lots of love and music. one more thing 100 mitras in the middle of 15000 dont make that the party goes badly.
COME TO PORTUGAL AND BRING ENERGY
jujix

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 23:55
Mitras in freedoom, of course that its normal !!!so normal like in boom festival !!In boom was mitras and the festival was very good!!mitras are in parties of crystal, goodmood, psyriver, trancekarma and anothers!!so in freedoom we have mitras , good people and its normal!!!
But we have one thing yet , the bests parties!!
So good luck for this festival and i hope that Crystal , Spun and the Tribe of Frogs make a great festival!!!!
orangeman

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 10:28
hello to all the world,i m very exiting for this festival yeterday i got the flying ticket and i got a very good feeling for this best line up and everything.
somethims this forum is like a comedy and i prefer to look on this this way becouse its all about what we creat by ourself so to all the people that r coming bring good vibes with u and see u there

p.s
is there pre sell ticket in israel?
Happyhippie

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 14:47
Heya all this festival will rule!
Gogos

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 17:52
Respect to the Man (Talamasca). I can't forget Samothraki and a Chichime party. See you all in Portugal and Man... I am sure that your music and other's will let all this bad vibe to the past.

Pax

Gogos
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance