Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : May 31, 2005 16:42

On the 15th of June tickets also availabe on:
FNAC SHOPS
Outra face da Lua(bairro Alto)

osiris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 18:26

If u live in UK u can buy a speciall pack for the 3 biggest festivals of the season Sonica,Freedom and Omni for a very speciall price

Stay tuned in : www.antiworld.net
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 06:18
Quote:

On 2005-06-05 18:26, osiris wrote:

If u live in UK u can buy a speciall pack for the 3 biggest festivals of the season Sonica,Freedom and Omni for a very speciall price

Stay tuned in : http://www.antiworld.net

Hey very nice promotion!           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Bedlamite

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 09:21
great lineup!!!
wish i could be there for this one...

also good luck to brian and karan from india!!!

-----------------
Nocturnal Wizardz
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 17:59

i see tiket line in croatia but what about serbia and montenegro????

erkling

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 22:10
Hello everyone!!

The festival have a good line up!But i didn´t saw any information on the website http://www.freedom-festival.org/ about a cultural area! two months ago i wrote a topic asking if crystal matrix was planing to organize in this festival a cultural area! people must relax somethimes during the festival and learn some arts or see movie shows. There should be hapening activities like yoga, tai chi, shiatsu,workshops about cooking, religions.....! I hope something like this could hapened in this festival! Is good for the sipirit of the festival, gives knolege to trance lovers and keep away the "mitras". This is just my opinion! Look out to this example http://www.designer.updown-crew.com/.

I hope freedom festival works all for all the persons envolve in it, incluiding the persons who goes to his festival.

PEACE TO ALL!!!

For the portuguese trance lovers- http://clean-head.blogspot.com/
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 22:31
that´s right erkling

For me, the cultural area is one of the most important features of a festival too, specially if it´s so international and multicultural as this one. We should celebrate our culture, not only our music

That´s what make Boom such a special event...

anyway, c ya there

PS- selling tickets at FNAC shops?
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 13:11

On the 15th of june u can check on-line all our cultural events that will happen in the festival....
meanwhile i can tell u that we will have 2 distinct areas !!! we are co-working with 2 organizations for that area.

Stay tuned
Apocalypse Records
Apocalypse Records
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 01:59
All the best to
Parasense,Seroxat,Android,brian
cya soon

p34c3
Qoph

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 08:46
I live once more...

True that Crystal's "small" parties in portugal are not the best frequented BUT a madness of this magnitude is sure to instil some dreadful fear in the hearts of the "mitra" population. The party is also far from the bigger cities, which again is unusal for Crsytal parties...maybe they will not feel tempted to travel the distance, no?...if not we can always tie them to trees so they can be in unison with naaaature.

Also, in agreement with some people in the forum,the blood is not too rich...not enough variety...but again,who cares? The people is what matter most in these parties...we simple move and talk to the beat! Im sure the artits will recognise the crowd's need...after all they are professionals and have been doing this for quite some time.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy...

Hare Hare (ºvº)/"
Qoph

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 08:47
How about Shulman?veryone forgot Shulman...poor man is gonna feel left out
Qoph

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 08:49
And now that i'm on a role...why not throw "grnparents" X-Dream in there? :S
Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 19:06
Quote:

On 2005-06-05 18:26, osiris wrote:

Stay tuned in : http://www.antiworld.net

Any idea when this is going to be available and just how special the price will be ???
Still can't see anything on Antiworld yet.
          "When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
osiris

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 22:36

U must contact Antiworld directly by email or phone.
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 22:43
[quote]
On 2005-06-11 08:46, Qoph wrote:
I live once more...

Also, in agreement with some people in the forum,the blood is not too rich...not enough variety...but again,who cares? The people is what matter most in these parties...we simple move and talk to the beat! Im sure the artits will recognise the crowd's need...after all they are professionals and have been doing this for quite some time.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Sorry mate but i think the line up Killer...Simon Posford,Tsuyoshi,Dino,Raja Ram,Infected,John 00 Fleming,GMS....all this guys are legends and they play very different from each other, i really dont understand when u say theres no variety???
I think in this festival theres a lot of variety just check all the line up.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance