Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:06
Justin what's your problem dude? Yeah the guy fucked up completely and should bear the consequences, I fully agree. But to keep hammering on him like that... sorry but imo you've got to be a small person yourself for acting like that...
You're not doing any good with it, if you really care for people getting their money back and all that shit then give the guy some air to breathe so he can get the chance to make some of his mistakes right. It's easy to yell from a distance "THAT'S THE BAD GUY!"
It seems to me you are getting of on kicking someone while he's down.
It's bad karma man, go do something constructive.
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:21
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 18:10, LiPoCat wrote:
justin t'es un sale con!

this is a intl. forum - so pls write in english
is that ok with you?
thanks

p.s. please translate what you wrote

when i read the statement by the organiser - i can only say one thing - nice try and appreciated (the statement) - but from what i read and understand dear 'organizer' the festival should have been cancelled before the whole mess started. as organizer you should only go forward when you have all papers needed in your hands.

- we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:25
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 18:06, MoWGLi wrote:
Justin what's your problem dude?

my problem is that I don't like to have more problems when it comes to organize my thing and, I do it fully legal, because of the bad impression this boomshankarish bollocks is creating, things are quite difficult in Spain already without FDF help, thank you very much.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Dropits

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:33
Hello all,
A very sad story indeed but would like to thank everyone who was there for their good vibes. Travelling from the uk in the middle of nowhere in spain, only to be evacuated by the police was indeed a shitty circumstance but the experience was not all that bad
Yes there was no festival but the situation called for everyone to stick together, during which time we met a lot of characters.We ended up hitching a lift with our saviours (bonsoir francois et mes amis), listening to beats and drinking copious amounts of alcohol during the two days road-trip around spain waiting on updates
Hope the people from san diego got back to the uk ok as well as the sisters from bulgaria..
All n all perhaps better organisational skills for the next fest (but i'm not going to repeat what everyone else has been saying),,it does tend to drag on a bit.
Thanks again to all those who stuck with us till we left spain.
Namaste           Even now in Heaven, there were angels carrying savage weapons...
www.psyport.net/profile/magusofthepeaks
anam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 19:18
hi there,
chris's post was clear...ok council played political games or whatever...
ok u recognize your mistakes...but let me ask you someting please...
i was there 4 days before the gate opening...and believe me we were just a few crews in the camp area in the 5th of july...Was Dan (wicked hayo) part of the organization? (think so)
why he took money at the gate and didn't say anything about what was going on?
i tell you why..becouse they try to take much money as pissible...
i don't care about money..even if don't have any..and i don't have any..but someone could just tell us: "hey..we have problems here..could you please help us?"
but the situation was completelly different..in those 3 days before the festival noone knew anything in the area...
i really understand you guys, shit happens, but clearness, rightousness and honesty make a man a good man..or can help us out to be something better..
love and light
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 19:27
Justin has a very clear point. The fact that Chris has made it more difficult for people to organise anything in Spain now.

I know Chris is reading this, so maybe a suggestion or two for you to consider:

1. Write a letter of apology to the Mayoress.

2. Do everything you possibly can to refund people.

Above all, rather than excuses about misunderstandings, an apology to the psy scene as a whole, for dragging us further into disrepute by your actions (or lack of).

Looking at gathering evidence for your 'lawyer' is wrong as it is you who was in the wrong. You cannot take on the Guardia Civil, ever, even more so if you cannot get papers sorted for a fest in the first place. Get real. You're fortunate you haven't got a bill yourself for the 'action' taken to secure your illegal site.

I'll be quiet now, for a bit.
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 19:57
Thanks Chris for the explaination.
I understand the festival was somehow caught between local political rivalities and there were not a lot to do.
Sure, you might have make mistakes. But when the autorities decide an event will not take place, they always find a way to cancel it, paperworks done or not.
And I know you tried your best to save the festival until the last moment (like you successfully did in other time and other place !).
And ended up loosing more than anybody else...
Good luck for the future, my friend and see you soon.

Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 20:10
Quote:

1. Write a letter of apology to the Mayoress.

Yes ! With a big 20-centimeter-high "FUCK YOU !".
No... better save a stamp....
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 20:41
Why like that Tris?

PLUR and shake your chakras too

The woman is only doing her job. Obviously not part of the secret handshake and 'verbal' agreement the last mayor was into.

Are you Tris from Hadra? If so, that explains alot
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 21:41
Im trying to figure out why the cops came with riot gear in the first place? To me thats saying -We want trouble no matter what. Was there ever a riot created by the visitors of the festival?

My only thought that struck me while watching the videos was - to bad the road was made of asphalt instead of rocks.           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 22:46
your only thought is in Engrish Mr. Veg

and you have totally missed the point as to WHY the guardia civil attended

carry on
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 23:36
I find it saddening that registered ARTISTS such as Veg and even Yab Yum are standing up for what we all know is a complete fuck up.

To say throw rocks at the Guardia Civil Mr. Veg says that you are a f***ing moron and chidlish also.

IF you had any idea about spanish law, then you wouldn't say what you did.

What you said makes you out to be an ignorant child (I would say like your crap music, but I wont)
anam

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 23:50
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 23:36, Hermione Zap Zap wrote:
What you said makes you out to be an ignorant child (I would say like your crap music, but I wont)

wohwoh...calm down my brother...
noone is talking to you like that...
stop judge people and go and live..
veggy's explaining his opinion..as you did lots of times and i tell you again, NOONE TALKS TO YOU LIKE THAT.
love and light
Vision
Inner Vision

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 23:58
Come down people!!!
Zap zap have you been on the fest ??
i guess not,so dont make so offensive statments
its not good to throw stones after all this ..
i was and i can say it was realy horrible what spanish police or guardia make...anuway we all know what the organizer have to do for the party freaks and the artists who was there!!           --------------------------------------------
InnerVision - Zaikadelic,Mind Expansion,Buddha Mantra,MoonSun Records,Liquid Tune Records.

www.mind-expansion.net

http://www.myspace.com/innervisionmk

http://www.zaikadelic.com/
anam

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:06
is it that hard to understand that BOTH made mistakes, police and org, but fu**in' hell...
DID WE USE ANYKIND OF VIOLENCE?
HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THIS KIND OF BRUTALITY?
FU**...wash up your mind..is quiet confused and dirty up there.
still..love and light

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance