Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 11:24
The very last thing I have to say is ...I've never seen such cruelty towards the poor English language before in my life.
Poor Shakespeare
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 11:39
its always interesting to note that when people run out of arguments or dont want to answer a direct question, they sink down to dissing other people on personal (and irrelevant) subjects such as musical taste and /or spelling

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
LiPoCat

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 12:28
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 11:24, Justin Chaos wrote:
The very last thing I have to say is ...I've never seen such cruelty towards the poor English language before in my life.
Poor Shakespeare

ok I'm sorry for this, I better speak spanish and french, but you understand me that's enougth!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 12:52
I didn't ran out of arguments and nobody asked me a direct question, thank you very much.

I did say what I wanted to say...out loud in fact, like always...I repeat, Police is Police and it always was and they will always be, same as authorities.

To blame them for your own ignorance and stupidity making things even tougher for the people not as clueless like you it affects me directly.

I wasn't dissing...I'm just slightly shocked by some crimes committed to a certain language, I'd say they same about any other one, and I don't think that's irrelevant at all, for me is food for my thoughts.

And Lipocat...I speak castellano very good as well...it's my mother language, but this happens to be an international forum, your engrish is good enough for this forum, and for the rest of users around here, certainly not for me to take you seriously, and I can't take anyone blaming the authorities seriously either.
I'm not sorry for that at all.

gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:00
Quote:

What thing are you organizing?¿??¿

direct question??           Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:04
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 12:52, Justin Chaos wrote:
I didn't ran out of arguments...

To blame them for your own ignorance and stupidity making things even tougher for the people not as clueless like you it affects me directly.

and before you diss people on their engRish you need to take a few grammar lesson yourself

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Ankur
Ankur / Virgin Suicide

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:06
hello ppl wake up!!!!

for sure its sad for the organisers and its realy sucks whats happen to them.

but still they suck more then everything else, they knew that they have no permissons and still tryed to pull it through!
U GOT RESBONSEBILITY FOR UR GUESTS!
ppl travelling from all the world to this party.

its ok for to apologise for that but its dosent change the fact that the fucked up completly.
in what dream shit hippy world are u living?

u think u can blow away the authority with soap bubble or chaase them with glow sticks?

IF THEY SAY NO ITS NO!

and the fact that u still saw a chance that u are getting the papers, is not a reason to continue with this party, in the moment ther was a chance of not getting them u had to anounce that in the internet or cancel the party.

if u still wanna make a illegal party u gotta tell the ppl so they can decide them self if they are coming or not!

do ur homework then this things wont happen!

boom boom

Freqs of Nature Festival 2012
http://freqsofnature.de
Lost Theory Label DJ
http://www.losttheoryrecords.com/
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:09
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 13:04, gaspard wrote:
Quote:

I didn't ran out of arguments...

and before you diss people on their engRish you need to take a few grammar lesson yourself

lol

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:12
I don't see a direct question from any person...that subhuman entity does not qualify, besides...quite a few people knows in what sort of events I'm involved with, this is not about me.
I fail to see any mistake...ah...I missed a comma, mea f**king culpa, OK...yet another grammatic sin, despicable
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 13:28
I didn't rUn out of arguments...

To blame them for your own ignorance and stupidity makES things even tougher for the people WHO ARE as clueless AS you, (it) affects me directly.
there you go for the spelling lesson.

now about the question, you cant really get more direct than: "What thing are you organizing?¿??¿ ", so what event are you organising??
do i qualify as human enough to be honored with an answer??

Terry Pratchett
Kwark (Ultimae Rcds)

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 14:01
Quote:

I didn't ran out of arguments and nobody asked me a direct question, thank you very much.

I did say what I wanted to say...out loud in fact, like always...I repeat, Police is Police and it always was and they will always be, same as authorities.

I wasn't dissing...I'm just slightly shocked by some crimes committed to a certain language, I'd say they same about any other one, and I don't think that's irrelevant at all, for me is food for my thoughts.

And Lipocat...I speak castellano very good as well...it's my mother language, but this happens to be an international forum, your engrish is good enough for this forum, and for the rest of users around here, certainly not for me to take you seriously, and I can't take anyone blaming the authorities seriously either.
I'm not sorry for that at all.

Hi Justin
In your first sentence, you should have written :"I didn't run out of arguments ...".
Please, respect Shakespeare if you want to be taken seriously in this forum
It's not easy for most people to speak english as well as you but i'm sure that you're bright enough to understand them.
Ok ?

Peace           www.ultimae.com
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 14:29

run (FLOW) Show phonetics
verb [I or T] running, ran, run
to (cause to) flow, produce liquid, or (especially of colours in clothes) to come out or spread:
I can feel trickles of sweat running down my neck.
Don't cry, or your make-up will run (= become liquid and move down your face).
The walls were running with damp.
The river runs (down) to/into the sea.
The hot tap is running cold (= producing cold water)!
I turned the tap on and ran some cold water on the burn.
[+ two objects] I'll run you a hot bath (= fill a bath with water for you).
My nose and eyes have been running all week because of hay fever.
I must have washed my dress at too high a temperature, because the colour has run.
If the first layer isn't dry before you add the next one, the colours will run into each other (= mix).
FIGURATIVE After 12 hours at her word processor, the words began to run into one another (= seem mixed together).
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 14:37
"i ran out of arguments yesterday" is right

however

"i didnt rUn out of arguments at the time" is the correct spelling in this case.           Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 14:43
All very educative, grammar and what you shouldn't do in order to organize a festival.
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 14:46
Bunch of bitches... sort it out... Justin stop pushing peoples buttons!

Im truly sad about this situation... I spent 1 weeks there before most of these so called music artists come to play... and the stress levels went up during the week.

Lets just learn and be aware of rich kids trying to be big names. Im so glad that I didnt panic to put deco up... same with Borris.

My trust is low... I await for next year now.

3 WEEKS AND NO MUSIC... arrrg... it was survival.           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance