Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

LiPoCat

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:07
two kinds of ppl here: milatary trauma's one and the other like me who never wear an uniforme in a life.
that's make two diiferents atitudes in front of cop...héhé
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:16
Look at the first 4 pages of this thread.

Artists and DJ's saying 'thanks' for the booking

Where are they now?

Does it not seem odd that thay want nothing to do with this?

They've all logged in and said nothing
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:20
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 20:41, Hermione Zap Zap wrote:
Why like that Tris?

PLUR and shake your chakras too

The woman is only doing her job. Obviously not part of the secret handshake and 'verbal' agreement the last mayor was into.

Are you Tris from Hadra? If so, that explains alot

A letter of apology ???
Apology for what ??? Trying to organise a crappy-hippies festival near her town and give her so much work to stop it?
And maybe an other letter to the Guardia ? "Sorry guys for let you stand up all day in the sun and make you beat some peacefull people breaking the law by sitting on one of the road of your beautiful country..."
Maybe that was her right by the law, but, for all I know, she is one of the people who decided the festival will not happen. If she had wanted to, she could have helped a lot, paperworks or not.
"Fuck you" ? No. This is not the way I think things should be done, PLUR and all. Even if I think it. But apologies ?!? No way !
I remember once in Greece, in 2002, when a festival was cancelled for some not-so- different reasons. The mayor from the next town come personnaly with a translator on the site to apologise to the party people that were there and tell them they were sorry but the law was the law etc... They didn't send the police to kick us out ! Even said we could stay a couple of days as long as we don't make firecamps ! See the difference !!!

Beside, yes, I'm Tris from Hadra. I can't see what Hadra has to do with this. But please fell free to PM me if you have more to tell on this matter....
LiPoCat

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:23
most of the artist keep the mouth closed, just because they looking for booking, so they have nothing to say
second it's seems that in france ppl support freaky orga , and don't make the confusion with the shamanik guy JP, 2 differents orgas
peace mais pas partout
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:25
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 00:20, Tris wrote:Trying to organise a crappy-hippies festival near her town

Yep, you said it

And lehobbit also said it... who wants people shitting and leaving toilet paper?

you're so PLUR it makes my chakras shake into perfect Kundalini form
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:45
Ha, ha, ha !
If you had been there and part of it, this kind of people would have labelled you "crappy-hippy" too (or any other similar word) and wished you a good kick out of the area. They wouldn't have seen any difference between you and me !

(And for your info, LeHobbit was talking about an other party. Please try to follow !)
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:53
I follow very well. Call me Perpignan. World Peace.

You, on the other hand, well, you're nothing Seen any reviews of Hadracadabra 3 yet? No! cos it's crap! so move on!!!

So, let's get back on topoic

Yes

*zap*
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:28
Watch this video

http://www.dailymotion.com/pk68/video/xez04_peace_music

Now do you understand that Chris et al were FAR away from accomplishing this

Now fuck off unless you have anything useful to say
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:32
DUDE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Mods please ban this big-headed idiot.
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:50
Strange Mowgli, sending me a PM saying 'hey Justin, whats up you ugly fucker'

I am not Justin

Just shows what retards u are

Now back on topic eh!

Perhaps this is more your taste, Gangster murder http://www.dailymotion.com/related/698548/video/xagza_party-girl-murder-mystery_fun

Now what part of pwned do you not understand Mowgli?
Kwark (Ultimae Rcds)

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 02:19
Even if Chris should have cancelled this festival without written authorisation, that's not he who gave the order to the Guardia Civil to kick off the freaks !!
Chris made a big mistake ok, he apologized for this. Everybody will keep in memory what happened, that's sure.
So now he apologized, i think that it would be better (should i say "more human" ?) to use our strength supporting him and showing our unity.
Peace
          www.ultimae.com
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 09:57
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 18:25, Justin Chaos wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 18:06, MoWGLi wrote:
Justin what's your problem dude?

my problem is that I don't like to have more problems when it comes to organize my thing and, I do it fully legal, because of the bad impression this boomshankarish bollocks is creating, things are quite difficult in Spain already without FDF help, thank you very much.

What thing are you organizing?¿??¿
Well, you have to be very changed if you are already organizing some thing...coz as i know you in the past you where the most de organized guy that i ever meet..."Chaos" explain it, no?¿?
It',s so much better if you relax a bit and do a serious work, instead of criticising...
Why you always react negative on things that are apart from your "jurisdiction"...?¿?¿
Save it, please...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
A-Holes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 10:18
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 01:50, Hermione Zap Zap wrote:
Strange Mowgli, sending me a PM saying 'hey Justin, whats up you ugly fucker'

I am not Justin

Just shows what retards u are

Now back on topic eh!

Perhaps this is more your taste, Gangster murder http://www.dailymotion.com/related/698548/video/xagza_party-girl-murder-mystery_fun

Now what part of pwned do you not understand Mowgli?

Mannnnnnnnnnnn..... you filling this topic with crap.......so yes the festival got fucked up...... and yes ppl are angry because they didnt got what they want..... and yes you are angry as well because of it....... now: ..... what the hell is wrong with you man..???? dissing other ppl ..... i guess your dad didnt hit you hard enough when you were little..... no problem ILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!

stop dissing ppl here like its your shitty hole you call home ...... i promise you this...... i dont know and i dont care...... but you wont diss ppl here and it doesnt matter how fucked up you are from drugs... or how angry you are because you paid money for a festival that you didnt even saw......

i dont know any of those guys of freaky dragons.. but still they went and say sorry and gave explains to all who asking here.... ofcourse it wasnt smart to do it with theoretical approvement( bro next time dont say it even as a joke since it sound super amateur )...

best of luck to all of you ppl

LiPoCat

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 10:58
it's a shame to read some ppl here!
I think guys like justin and hermione have nothing to do in trance party, they better stay in army, more clear for then
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 11:01
...Plz dont hold hands while pissing on the electric fence.. thats my 10 € cent....

@Freaky festival promoter dude...
All in all I must say that this was a damn unlucky scenario, and perhaps rather clumsy handle'd. Dont want to comment further on that. Just want to say that I found your conclusions more trustworthy than what i saw from the other organizers who fucked up entirely this year, so big-ups for that.

I hope you dont give up your dreams BUT learn from this experience, we might be "hippies" (or whatever), but we live in countries with different vibrations than the ones achieveable through psychedelic trance.
Do it by the book (i dont mean the bible)!           www.parvati-records.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance