Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

nomansland

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 13:24

njoy
nomansland

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 13:26
may I say fuck the cops?
or better: kill the cops?
sorry
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 13:28
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 13:26, nomansland wrote:
may I say fuck the cops?
or better: kill the cops?
sorry

Maybee, fuck them and then Kill them latter...was a better option.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
spazZz
Spazzz

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 14:36
my god !
i couldnt belive - at the 4th video - the cop beat the sitting guy with a club for no reason!!!
cant belive stuff like this can happend .
peace           SpazZz - GBM Records
http://www.myspace.com/SPAZZZGBM
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 17:32
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 12:19, gaspard wrote:
with regards to the violence people experienced: personally i find these images extremely shocking. but worse than that the attitude of some people here is more than scary. what is this? the right wing of psy trance? hell, lets start having riot police at parties as you never know when someone might be doing something that deserves a kickin'!

Calling whoever doesnt aggree with your views as the right wing of psy trance is at least funny my dear friend.People share different opinions on different matters and noone mentioned anything political around here.And since obviously one of the people that you include in your right wing of psy trance group is me then i would like to inform you that i have been beaten,suffered tear gas and chemicals,arrested and prosecuted many many times by the police authorities for various reasons including one of my parties being busted (the biggest police bust in a club party in Greece ever) which could also cost me my liberty for many many years.So please next time before you call anyone right wing or extremetist or fascist or whatever make sure you know to whom you are reffering to.I expect at least an apology from your side.

Quote:

On 2007-08-18 12:19, gaspard wrote:
in my books any type of violence from people bearing arms upon people sitting down is WRONG. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES. i dont care if they were sitting in the middle of the busiest crossroads in the busiest city, as to me it makes absolutely no difference here whether Christof, the local authorities or whoever else fucked up. you dont hit someone sitting on the floor with sticks. PERIOD.

According to the Spanish Laws noone has the right to block any roads and block the work of police,especially a foreigner who is there to support an illegal festival.No matter what you or me or anyone else thinks these are the laws of Spain and everyone on the Spanish ground is obliged to respect them either he likes them or not.Sorry to inform you but your books are of no use in Spain and in the majority of the world countries,i dont know if that is right or wrong or good or bad but thats the way things is,if you dont like it then you can easily move to North Pole or establish your own country mate.You dont care if they were sitting in the busiest street of the busiest city but obviously they care about that and dont give a damn about you and guess what they are the authorities and you are not.

Now concerning the videos,as i had already suspected the people were sitting down blocking THE WHOLE ROAD trying to block the police from advancing to the festival area or wherever they wanted to go.Fourth video shows clearly this thing and it shows clearly the police advancing towards the crowd,at that moment the people were obliged to stand up and free the road,they didnt,they also didnt respect the shouts and moves of the first 2-3 police officers who told them to open the way (one policeman taps with his glob the back of a guy and tells him to stand up but the guy just ignores him) so normally the Spanish Police who is well known for being strict starts hitting the people in order to make them stand up,and even then some of them still refuse to stand up.Sorry but this is not hitting people with no reason and no previous warning.Its easy to accuse police of brutality and stuff like that but the videos clearly show that the people tried to create problems to the police and in the end they got what they asked for.What did you exactly had in mind people that you could just sit there and the police would stop and start a conversation with you?

And by the way at the second video the police is indeed hitting a young man who thinks that they are willing to start a conversation with him NOT ONLY THIS GUY DOESNT RUN AWAY IN ORDER TO AVOID TROUBLE BUT HE EVEN HITS IN THE FACE THE POLICE OFFICER.If this guy would get arrested then you would all bust our balls today talking about him and how badly the police treated him and how they arrested him for no reason.

Anyway when next time the police in a foreign country tells you to move out of the way you better obey their orders in order to avoid trouble and getting hit and arrested,if you want to be a hippie and try to save the world then you better be prepared getting hurt and please save us from coming online and talking about police brutallity that hit innocent music fans that just were standing on one side of the road.

Yours trully "The Right Wing Of Psy Trance"
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
anthony

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 17:52
Your ideas freaks me out Detox! I wish to do not live in your world man but we are one don't we? obey, be a slave .....
LiPoCat

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 18:11
next election I vote for detox better than sarkozy for sure lol
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 18, 2007 18:37
My ideas?

Care to point me out where exactly i expressed any ideas whatsoever?

Obeying a country law is an obligation and not an idea just for your information.

As about obeying and being a slave well thats for sure the funniest stereotype mentioned in the forum.

Obeying can also come out of respect and not only from fear you know.For example i live in Greece and i must respect the greek laws either i like it or not since the greek people voted for their government and their elected people voted the laws.If i dont much like the laws then i am free to move to another country.Same goes for Spain when you are there you must respect the country laws.

But yes i forgot being an anarchist or/and a hippie is very fashionable in our days and especially in a trance forum.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 18:43
Goa partys are born in a lack of laws DETOX.....

We are all in a between legal & illegal movement, even if those who commercialize it try to change it

Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 18:47
DragonHunters.............

We need some answered people...
As an even firm ur well known and ur festival has earned a lot of fame throughout.

But what happnes to Freaky Drahons from now.. We need some answered otherwise not many ppl r going to attend next freaky and you can find yourselves having problems..           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 19:05
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 18:37, DETOX wrote:
My ideas?

Care to point me out where exactly i expressed any ideas whatsoever?

Right there ! You're obviouly a democrat and not an anarchist.
But don't forget the Guardia was created when spanish anarchists have all been killed and democrats sent to pack or jail...

More to the point, democratic police in front of people breaking (peacefully !) the law should always find a way to give them a 5 min warning before hitting them in the face...
If you can't understand that, I would better be an anarchist and not share your "democratic" ideals....
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 18, 2007 19:29
Goa parties were born indeed in a lack of laws dear Stregone but obvioulsy Spain is not a part of India and for sure the original goa parties never had a 90 euros entrance fee

Tris just because the Guardia was created when Franco was running things in Spain it doesnt mean that even today its being run by the same values and attitudes.I am preety sure Spain and its people have changed a lot since the Franco days and its not fair to accuse all members of the Guardia as fascists just because their team was created on the Franco era.

I wasnt there and i dont know what kind of warnings they gave to the people but its more than obvious that the police intentions were more than clear and that they wanted the people off the road immediately.

And something last and important,as shown on the fourth video the first police officers speak to the people and with gestures (like the officer that taps with this glob one person on the back telling him to move on) inform them that they have to clear the road,the people dont respond and ignore them and its then that a stupid officer attacks one of the people and fight begins.What i am trying to say here is two things.First of all that people obviously knew what was going on and they were willingly breaking the law and second and most important is that the police wasnt brutal in the first place and the video shows that only when that stupid officer decided to attack things got out of hand so its not fair to characterize all the officers there just because one of them is stupid.

For me there are just good and bad people and unfortunately one bad persons behaviour can create a mess.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
bRaNdSkI

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 19:44
IMHO all Detox has done in his big post above is lay out some very very sound advice for anyone who travels abroad to have fun whether it be for a festival, concert, football match or whatever. Simply watch out for the laws of that place when police are around or you could end up getting beaten or spending the night in a cell, or worse which can truly spoil you holidays. I cant understand all these wannabe "Che Guevara's" on here getting on his back for saying the simple truth. In a place like rural Spain, you dont fuck with the police - PERIOD. I noticed the vast majority of those shouting abuse at the police in the video no.5 were not Spanish but French. Unfortunately, due to the type of people who join the Guardia this only meant that they would get stick-happy with even MORE relish. I dont like to see anybody get hit but I have to say I think the people who took part in the protest were foolish, or at best naive. The ones who tried to confront them were just being idiots. Still I hope some lessons may have been learned as one day some people there may find themselves in a similar situation in a country where the police are far less accomodating than in Spain - and beleive me there are loads ! PLUR xxx
bRaNdSkI

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 19:53
And for general information ... much as I dislike them, the Guardia Civil were NOT formed by Franco. They were raised as an internal security force in the reign of Isabel II in 1844, a full 95 years before Franco came to power and before the term "fascist" even exisited.
Pangea
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 20:07
wow, this festival had the best line up in the world, i was already making plans to be there in 08', sad sad sad

but whats up with not having any papers for the land? with such a huge lineup and so much on the line, land should be the first thing that guaranteed.

regardless of what laws they were breaking tho no one deserves to be hit by a cop with a night stick, i trained with those for a few years and i will tell you, they fucking hurt! if they were being violent the use of force could be condoned, but sitting on the road...

and i thought it was bad here in the states...

all the best - peace and light

pureperceptionrecords.org

pangeaproductions.org

myspace.com/pureperceptionrecords
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance