Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 15:09
I'm, obviously, much better informed than yourself PsySpirit.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Psy Spirit
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 15:15
Quote:

On 2007-08-17 15:09, Justin Chaos wrote:
I'm, obviously, much better informed than yourself PsySpirit.

pffff lot of blabla `
in every case, it's not u or me to give infos here i think it's more to the orga itself to explain the truth ...

BooM
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 15:18
BoomShankarKillahP.L.U.R. back at you then
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:10
Excuse me but when someone organises a festival in any country and in any area he has A WRITTEN PERMISSION OR CONTRACT BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AT LEAST giving him the right to host that festival there no matter if the authorities change before the festival takes place or if the government falls or the whole system collapses.

If the organisers had that paper then A) the local authorities wouldnt create problems to them and B) the police wouldnt get an order to shut the festival down.

And just once in a million if the authorities had given such a permission and suddenly they decided to change their mind in the last minute then the organiser using this paper can go to European court and create big problems to the local authorities and get his money back plus to win all the profits he would make if this festival would take place.

I seriously doubt such a paper existed otherwise the organisers would have already mentioned it.

Things seem very simple,someone decided to organise a festival,he had no permission,he thought the authorities would give him a permission once things advanced or that wouldnt create problems to him during the weekend of the festival and everything would be fine.

When the authorities became aware of the festival and said NO to the festival then the organiser not willing to loose the money he had already invested and not willing to give back the presale money he had already received he decided to take a huge risk which turned out really bad.

For me such an organiser is very irresponsible,unprofessional and very very dangerous for the small trance scene and should be banned from all further activities.

As simple as that,we dont care if he is a good person or not,we just judge him as an organiser and he really failed the test.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:24
You tell'em!!!
Ankur
Ankur / Virgin Suicide

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:35
couldnt emagine i would ever say this, but iam 100% with DETOX here!           Freqs of Nature Festival 2012
http://freqsofnature.de
Lost Theory Label DJ
http://www.losttheoryrecords.com/
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:39
detox - i'm with you here
xxxx           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Remy [POF]
Principles Of Flight

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:48
I also agree 100% with what Detox said
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 17:58
Anyone with a minimum common sense will agree 100% to each and every single word from the above post from Detox.
Remy [POF]
Principles Of Flight

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 18:03
hehe... i agree 100% with that also
dirty 1

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 19:20
basicly if its going to be illegal(which is fine by me)...tell the punters and they can make their own choice to come or not.you may find you get more people than u think.
this happend alot in the u.k a few years back.

on a lighter note..
the spanish police were quite a small bunch really werent they.no dogs which was lucky.

i thought there was about 300 of em judging from the reports.

oh well...at least it leads to plenty of stories to be told in years to come
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 00:03
Well all i can say is thank god we didnt make it away from Caspe train station.

we saw all those police vans drive past several times, didnt think they where hitting people though i hope those injured are ok.

We ended up sleeping in the park andleaving early the next morning ( i was the loud drunk scotsman :) and went to Taragonna where we camped and had a party sat night.

I am pissed as hell at the orgainisers but Karma has a funny way of working so i kiss my cash goodbye, mark it down to learning experience and go look for parties for next summer when we tour europe in our car/van.

peace to you all :)

SM
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 12:19
with regards to the violence people experienced: personally i find these images extremely shocking. but worse than that the attitude of some people here is more than scary. what is this? the right wing of psy trance? hell, lets start having riot police at parties as you never know when someone might be doing something that deserves a kickin'!

in my books any type of violence from people bearing arms upon people sitting down is WRONG. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES. i dont care if they were sitting in the middle of the busiest crossroads in the busiest city, as to me it makes absolutely no difference here whether Christof, the local authorities or whoever else fucked up. you dont hit someone sitting on the floor with sticks. PERIOD.

there is such a concept as using appropriate force and this was not an example of this. i find it truly shocking that in this forum people would try and justify this. we might walk the same earth but we are truly from a different planet!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 12:47

It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 13:11
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 12:19, gaspard wrote:
with regards to the violence people experienced: personally i find these images extremely shocking. but worse than that the attitude of some people here is more than scary. what is this? the right wing of psy trance? hell, lets start having riot police at parties as you never know when someone might be doing something that deserves a kickin'!

in my books any type of violence from people bearing arms upon people sitting down is WRONG. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES. i dont care if they were sitting in the middle of the busiest crossroads in the busiest city, as to me it makes absolutely no difference here whether Christof, the local authorities or whoever else fucked up. you dont hit someone sitting on the floor with sticks. PERIOD.

there is such a concept as using appropriate force and this was not an example of this. i find it truly shocking that in this forum people would try and justify this. we might walk the same earth but we are truly from a different planet!!

Touché!!!!!!

100% True!!!!!
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance