Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:57
- madscientist - use babel fish to translate , but justin summed it up right . ahhh well . life goes on , but what a loss. any other options for this weekend in Barcelona area? anyone?
meeting up with a few artist tonight for dinner anyways.
peace!           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 16:07
I just spoke with the county council myself, what can I say???
Hmmm...if the council is not saying awful lies to me (I fail to see a reason why they'll do that) they knew f**kall about this , nothing whatsoever...'til july, when they sent all the engineers and such to check the festival.
All the informs where negative...to say the least.
A mess, a proper mess.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 16:15
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 16:09, nem@oxygen wrote:

Christopher tried hard to prepare really nice event with a lot of MUSIC and wonderfull vibe

Well...the county council is not impressed by Cristophe efforts.
He focused to much on vibe and music...and forgot about some small details like licenses, permits and so on.
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 16:16
thanx random & justin most of it I got to understand myself but some things were unclear...

so, the fest wont happen!

seems like its really a big fuck up...didnt the council tell the organizers before that they cant make it there? I'm almost sure they had to know it, at least after the articles...I mean the one Neurologic posted is already dated 28.07.07
overall I think it will be a hard way, if not impossible, to get the money from the presale back...

anyway, I really feel with my friends and all the people down there in barcelona...hope they can have a good time there after all this shit!           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 16:16
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 16:09, nem@oxygen wrote:
Yes it's big difference between attitude of Christopher and the main part of BCN org.
Christopher tried hard to prepare really nice event with a lot of MUSIC and wonderfull vibe (like last year) compare to making discotheque, bringing over Izraeli shit for bunch of kids on speed.

I have some info that the party could be moved to old Nonaspe place but not confirmed yet.

Such a shame!!!

yes yes...this good vibe will safe the work made til now for the festival?

this good vibe and the MUSIC will safe all the people dancing in a place with no way of evacuation if there is a fire or something like that?

With GOOD VIBE and MUSIC you don't make a festival and even not a party in a discotheque.

but..keep the good vibe
          ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 16:40
Really bad news, I hope none of my friends have been harmed or injured
Warm thoughts to everyone there!
          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 18:18
Wow,sad news. I am really sorry for the organisers and a lot of travellers moved there after Sonica.
C u on Freedom.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 18:19
More info...very, very interesting

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=339629

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=339884

The local press knows about this since 27-07-2007.
Imagine the organization.

I spoke with the mayoress myself, a nice lady called Teresa Francín, she is outraged actually.

She just agreed verbally on the 6th of july to make a committee to see if this (Freaky) could happen.
Never gave any signed document or authorization to anybody, besides this was not the council decision only but as well the environmental authorities.
The organization signed a petition on the 28th. of july...their argument was that, they didn't know they needed to have an authorization in order to start building, needless to say the petition wasn't approved.

Well...I'm just amazed, stunned, I really have no words.
Take your own conclusions by yourself dear reader.

MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 19:05
this is really irresponsibly!

from the texts the organizers knew already 2weeks ago that they wont get the permissions and they cant make the festival, and they are so ignorant that they still try to make it?!

I think a warning to all involved would be the least!
check out their page, there is still nothing about any problems or anything cancelled...if they would care so much about the thousands of ppl coming from all over the world like they say in the texts from the press, they wouldn't leave them all stupid till they arrive at the site!

but anyhow, thats just my opinion and I'm curious about the next news from spain...

hope all travellers there are going fine right now!
          https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 19:48
this is no good,
our artists just took the airplane a couple of hours ago and now they are stranded at the airport without pick up
well the situation is a bit shitty for everyone, try to make the best of it I guess
anyone up for organizing some last minute party in Barcelona tonight, tomorrow night and Saturdaynight?           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
Loren
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 20:09
Justin, lets make a last minute party here in BCN???:)

I´m up for it..........

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM           www.myspace.com/lorentrance
www.sindarproductions.com
www.crystal27.siteperso.net/
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 20:57
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 14:30, fohat wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 14:17, Optical illusionS wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 13:23, djanahata wrote:
Funny.
Last year if the fetival running was a MIRACLE.
Nobody write there to explain all the mistake and completly out of control festival...
how much artists was received 0 euros and forgotten in the desert?
Many others forgotten in the aeroport..
So, anybody trust? not me.

It's the same every year...How selfish can be Cristophe to make work all the people for a festival that he knows is a fake Festival from the beginning!!!
What a shame...

wtf?? you have no clue man and what you are saying doesn't make any sense. blame the f*cking police busting a festival the day it should start. what a nightmare!!

hey babe, respect
Iam not your dude
I know exactly the situation.. not like you.
the organiser Christof make a FAKE festival with total irresponsabilty and direspect for everybody..
please stop calling ooo is a good man ... good vibes etc... no way
          www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
sofie

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 21:01
Bad bad bad bad newssss ...every year bad news...why ?? u needs money?? u like to dissapoint the people??

offcorse fuck the police but if u pay everthink the police is good...)))

my best wishes to the people there....

c u at portugal ))

portugal?? where?? at shamanik the same bullshits i think so maybe the freedom its ok..let see..lets try...heheehehe

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
psysoufi

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 21:35
Hello Everybody..
I am just discovering that I have been ****ed up like you guys..
I just paid my bullshit airplane reservation for barcelona and I am now in deep shit
Isn't stupid to make psyfreaks lose the little money they try to have for festivals this way..
It's a shame..
anyway I will still make the trip to barcelona .. if you guys wanna meet and find a way to have some fun ..reply here and let's make an appointment somwhere in barcelona tomorow for example!

Peace
the cat

Posted : Aug 10, 2007 00:55
all dragon hunters! we're all sad about the cancelling of the festival. But now we have to hunt the dragons somewhere else! OK?
So, we're hunting dragons at kubik in barcelona tonight (under the solar panel) and for sure we'll see some dragons dance with domi pastor and shiva space technology outside tarragona at saturday

the cat and ida shiva norway
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance