Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

Squat Merchant
Inactive User

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 23:03
Quote:
On 2007-08-06 14:35, Sachismo wrote:you could probably smuggle an elephant into a trance party if you needed to

Best answer ever

Thing is, we asked being polite and got 2 different answers, positive to make us set off and drive many Km, then another saying no, bugger off.

As we are on the road and are not watching these boards much, we decided to head south when we got to San Sebastian and SHamanik here we come

Shame, I'd have liked to catch up with some friends at Freaky, but as said, have limited net access on the road and had to make a decision. Hope all goes well. Stilll no reply from the 2 conflicting emails.

HAve fun - I know FReaky will be amazing
fohat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 11:51
only one day leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeft. fdf07 we are coming. boooooooooom!
Ankur
Ankur / Virgin Suicide

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 12:27
starting in a few hours

see ya on the dancefloor           Freqs of Nature Festival 2012
http://freqsofnature.de
Lost Theory Label DJ
http://www.losttheoryrecords.com/
zahedum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 15:47
hello , a long time waiting for this one =)

anybody knows at what time the opening will be.

as i arrive with the last train from barcelona to caspe(1am) i hope it starts around midnight!!

any news on the shuttles from caspe to the festi?

let the whole psychedelic family come together once again!!! B00m
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 01:54
we re half way down there now and we ve been getting some bad news. not really sure what the situation is right now but our last contacts with people on site told us about 150 cops trying to stop the party. we havent heard anything for about 3 hours now so not sure what s going on. some friends of ours have told us that they were beaten by cops.
i know that this is pretty sketchy information. i ve been trying to reach friends there inside and in front of the gates but noone is answering their phones now...
any news is most welcome!!!

thanks!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 10:50
please someone say its not so. Im in Barcelona waiting for people to arrive to catch a car out to the location . oh man what a situation . updates soon i hope.           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
neoxine

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:04
Awwww come on....got a flight in 4 hours...any info is very much appreciated...thx a lot...!!

probably see you there anyways..
Trold
Trold
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:22
Hi everybody!
Its not a joke. I just got of the phone from some of my friends that are down there to attend the festival. They where only let into the festival area becase the police thougt theyr car was a sivil police car.
The (antiterror) police have started to tear things down already.
.......basicly they told me that the festival is not gona happen in its normal way at this location.....as far as i understand things is realy caotic for the moment. I know Marko (Glowing flame rec.) is stuck on the airport in Barcelona, and i guess there will be a bunch of others.....

I think there is an idea about the last years location, but everything is very fucked up and nothing is for shure right now......
I have been told to stay home, so i guess if u have not left yet u all should consider to stay home, unless u just want a nice holliday in Barcelona.
Man, i realy feel for the organicers of this festival now....they are such good people............I have no words.
          Time of illusion.
Http://trold.trance.net
http://www.myspace.com/troldmagic
zahedum

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:25
why do these fuckers wait until the last day,
to start making trouble?

cya there ,on a hopefully peace-full party!!!

dont worry it will all turn out alright, i feel it

Booooom!
fairystel

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:41
Shit man! We were supposed to go tomorrow... plenty of friends there already, Tof must completely shattered... bad bad bad
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:48
yep got the word from others also. what a mess. really sad.
time to sight see here in beautiful Barcelona.
still need to stomp though !!! arrrgh           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
neoxine

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:09
I think we should all meet up in a hostel and squat the place with psytrance

By the way...being serious...anyone know any hostels in barcellona? thinking of staying there tonight...thx guys
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:23
Funny.
Last year if the fetival running was a MIRACLE.
Nobody write there to explain all the mistake and completly out of control festival...
how much artists was received 0 euros and forgotten in the desert?
Many others forgotten in the aeroport..
So, anybody trust? not me.

www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
zahedum

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:40
wtf, lol
14 pages of good comments about fdf
and now we are starting to paint it all black?!

lets go and check the situation, if it is NO GOOD
we should leave and have a psy- time in Barcelona

under spanish organization its always a miracle if something works a 100% . and wat you would call a disaster in the rest of europe , in spain its just normal.

btw: anyone has heard something about the organizers , no news on the web ,no anwers to emails, maybe they have just disapeared?!?!?!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:54
Not always Zahedum...not always.           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance