Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

zahedum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:59
your right
not always , but most of the time
overall in the south i have 9 years of experience...
but i know that it is getting better

i apologize being so pessimistic
jeje

btw: will we see you there , justin?
Optical illusionS

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:17
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 13:23, djanahata wrote:
Funny.
Last year if the fetival running was a MIRACLE.
Nobody write there to explain all the mistake and completly out of control festival...
how much artists was received 0 euros and forgotten in the desert?
Many others forgotten in the aeroport..
So, anybody trust? not me.

It's the same every year...How selfish can be Cristophe to make work all the people for a festival that he knows is a fake Festival from the beginning!!!
What a shame...           ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:26
any news on the situation there?

I'm at home here, but just got a call from some friends that just landed at barcelona airport...

should they try to make it to the festival now or better stay away from it?           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
fohat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:30
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 14:17, Optical illusionS wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 13:23, djanahata wrote:
Funny.
Last year if the fetival running was a MIRACLE.
Nobody write there to explain all the mistake and completly out of control festival...
how much artists was received 0 euros and forgotten in the desert?
Many others forgotten in the aeroport..
So, anybody trust? not me.

It's the same every year...How selfish can be Cristophe to make work all the people for a festival that he knows is a fake Festival from the beginning!!!
What a shame...

wtf?? you have no clue man and what you are saying doesn't make any sense. blame the f*cking police busting a festival the day it should start. what a nightmare!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:35
The police is just doing their job, they wouldn't be here with all the paperwork done.
They just can't suddenly go there and stop something that is fully legal and licensed.
And Optical Illusions, certainly, has much more clue that you could ever handle...unfortunately for her.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:43
so any news about the situation at the site?

btw, did this guy his festivals under different names till now?
          https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:45
ok from sure source, it is cancelled. everything is being pulled down as we write. from what i understand (and this could be not 100% correct) they had all the authorisations. but the authorities decided to take them away again... maybe locals got scared?? who knows.

as far as police doing their job.... this is a joke mate! if beating people sitting on the floor with riot trunchons is their job, then they are doing it by the book... peaceful friends of ours were beaten with no mercy.

this is a real shame. what promised to be a fantastic party in an amazing location is up the shoot. this fucking sucks!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
naya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:48
http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=342529
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:53
amazing...

so it confirms that no licenses were taken!!!!!!

and that it was brought down by lack of license, sanitary conditions, fire and emergency plans, etc....

I'm so sorry for the people blocked in the road, seeing now that they went for nothing!

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:53
Gaspard...with all due respect.

This is not the first event happening there...Omni 2004&2005+freaky2006 happened before, they ran smoothly the first 2, the previous FDF already had some issues, they just didn't stop it because it was already going by the time the cozzers went there.

So the locals knew very well what was that about.
If you have all the authorizations, and when I say all I do mean ALL, there is nothing the evil police can do.
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:05
what a shame...so this is the same organizer as omni?

is there any translation of the text from link btw?           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:11
without a licence (permiso) F.D.F. f%#$d up everything.

the article in spanish: http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=339884
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:26
No, is not the same organizer as Omni.

Basically...what the newspaper says is that the council knew about the festival first on the 6th. of July,
the organizers never showed any kind of authorization, they just arrived there, and started to build up, saying they were an ONG working in different countries.

Then the Bombers said that was not a good place to do it because of a high risk of flooding, and the county council disapproved the idea of such an event there because it doesn't have the right environmental conditions.

The venue has only one access because is surrounded by a swamp and the organizers have no evacuation plan.

The Forest Engineer informs are quite negative as well, all of the materials used by the organization are flammable, the installations are very deficient and none of the restaurants have any approved certificate.

So...all in all, it seems to me that the police are not the ones to blame.
Optical illusionS

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:43
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 14:30, fohat wrote:

wtf?? you have no clue man and what you are saying doesn't make any sense. blame the f*cking police busting a festival the day it should start. what a nightmare!!

Blame the police? HEHEhehehe
As Justin says, unfortunately for me, I know very well Cristophe and this situation with this fake festival is not a surprise for me. Every year the same history...

I feel sad for the people that has been working in that festival,trusting in Cristophe lies...now all their work has been putted down...what a shame.

In Spain we have SERIOUS spanish organisations, that can make festivals with any problem. Dragonhunters Org. is a french organisation that doesn't care about spanish laws. The result: Freaky Dragons cancelled.

..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
fohat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 15:56
whatever happened (and it doesn't look good) i cannot imagine that is was planned by the organizers to setup a fake festival or that they knew it will be blasted anyway. why should they behave that way?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance