Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 01:10
MMmmmmmm finally a bit of good news from the people in barca apparently the place is really nice aswell...is there going to be psy??

probably see you there in a short while

BOOM!!!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 01:11
Damn....am I happy that my booking was allready moved to the 2nd anniversary of Freaky Dragon, although I'll definitely make sure I'll have my contract signed and to get paid FULL upfront instead of risking more of this Freaky Dragon/Shamanik crap....my god, what is wrong with promoters nowadays Somehow people like this really make themselves look like less intelligent lifeforms...incredible !
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 01:55
Have a nice one in Barca freakssss
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 03:03
Call to all people and artists in Barca...let's all have a nice day together tomorrow and take over a beach or something make the best out of it and later head to the party in taragonna or to shamanik (if it's happening...)....hope to see you around freaks

BOOM!!!! 3ô
Senzar
Senzar

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 08:11
Is this for real!? I have my planticket for saturday from Denmark to Barcelona ready... Damn!! I hope the party will be there!!           Senzar - Before the Morning Sun (debut album) out @ Lookinglook Records

Promo DJ set, info, bookings, free music:

www.senzar.dk
Static Corn
Static Corn

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 08:27
sad news, I had really looked forward to fire up the progressive floor with some dirty minimal. and to be out of denmark for the first time in 16 years to party with all you people

well im of to Barcelona anyway, hope to meet some people there and have some fun anyway
          We Have Eternity To Know Your Flesh

http://www.Electronic-Escalator.dk
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 08:51
Im very sorry to hear this, feel bad about the people investing money and time into this - now its all gone down the drain. Deja vu.....

So, we are getting experienced in this stuff by now...

What about alternatives to the people who already went there ?

Are there other parties, festivals or other stuff in the area ?

If someone has alternatives, or info on fixup parties post it - So we can forward it to the people there as fast as possible.

Best wishes

- Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Hoffman P.

Offtopic posts:  3
Posted: Aug 10, 2007
Well, it seem's that all the Existance team is having their day with this terrible notice...it's amazig the pleasure that ceartain ppl get with other ppl disgraces...

It also seem that everybody knows lot's of thing's...but do they know really anything¿?¿?¿?

Well, another beatyfull day in this Country "beautyfull" trance scene...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
The Supervisor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 14:27
The biggest loosers from this r the organisers, So dont blame them. Its shure that they didnt want to cancel the festival.
The police is fucking sick last years. They hunting us like animals in the wood, like kriminals...           DARKFORCE a.k.a Supervisor
(Wonderland Residents Promoters) Skopje-Prilep, Macedonia
Optical illusionS

Posted : Aug 10, 2007 15:56
The organisers didn't do the work as a proper organiser. They knew since the beginning that there was any permision fot the festival from the authorities, just read the newspapers.
They have nothing to complain, they have just to assume that they didn't do a good work.
          ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 16:08
Why defend the organizers ??! Blame the police for this is just childish..

THey have to get all the paper work ok, then do the festival.. They dont know how to do this..

Tragic for so many people..

Hope you who are in Spain now will be fine..            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
psysoufi

Posted : Aug 10, 2007 19:21
Hi Again..
Let·s stop blaming..et let·s start making from this terrible ans shamefull cancellation a lesson..NO TRUST ANYMORE
Now I look like a little dumb walking around in the streets of barcelona not knowing what to do..
If anyone in barcelona reads this msg, please let·s meet and do something !!
and why not let·s make it to the free parties hapening arround barcelona (Road of Terragona)
and last but not least: shame on you organisers why? nit because of the cancellation of the festival (this is one issue..) but for not informing people on the website before they buy their plane tickets and get stuck here alone (not even a phone number is available to contact them and hear something at least - even the omni organisation managed to have a phone number...)
I don·t know if it·s worth it to make iy anyway to Caspe? (is there a possibility to find some little sound & people??) as not to feel alone in this time of troubles...

btw the best way to get me is by pm or sms to the number +33663814746
hope someone or something shows up!

CRASH instead of BOOOOM this time
Peace
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 20:05
Bugger, big balagaan!

Quote:

On 2007-08-09 14:53, Justin Chaos wrote:

This is not the first event happening there...Omni 2004&2005+freaky2006 happened before, they ran smoothly the first 2, the previous FDF already had some issues, they just didn't stop it because it was already going by the time the cozzers went there.

Omni 2004 didnt exactly run smoothly, just about scraped past the 'cancelled' sign.

The mayoress is an absolutely reasonable person, but the guardia civil in that part of spain (still to a large extent stuck in a Franco state of mind) are the toughest, most closed-minded Ive come across, Im not shocked to hear about the beatings. Hope you are all allright!

There is a big difference between a promoter and an organizer, the latter takes care of the paperwork too! Christophe probably had all the right intentions...

I would forget Aragon as a party location, they got seriously burned from a disastrous techno festival in 2003 which tars all following events with the same brush.

A pity whats happened, my heart goes out to all of you, but I cant say Im surprised.

Remy [POF]
Principles Of Flight

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 23:18
Just got back from Freaky Dragon after spending the last 4days there and this is how the festival turned into a nightmare…

From Wednesday around 11h00 both entrances for cars where blocked by a car with 2 cops and they sent away anyone who tried to enter the festival so more and more cars ended up on the side of the road. Apparently Christophe the main organizer had left to meet with his lawyer to unblock the situation with the authorities and we where told to wait.

About 5 hours later, around 15 Guardia Civil cars came and went inside the festival, they where followed 30min later by 3 trucks. Apparently they wanted to destroy all the structures and scenes that had been made for the festival under the last 2 months.

People of the organization and the people outside then decided to block the entrance by sitting in front of it so that no more truck could pass. I would estimate us at about 100 people maybe more. It’s important to point out that all this was done very quietly and calmly and also that we didn’t completely block the road; cars could continue to pass on the side.

And it’s VERY important to point out that all this time we thought that the festival was LEGAL because Christophe told us that he had authorisation and all these problems where just because there had been election recently and that the person that gave the authorisation was not re-elected and his lawyer would sort this out.

About 10min later we saw 3 police cars arriving with the cops from inside with at least 15cops that came out they all had their batons, shields, masks and protections. They advanced towards us calmly by walking and without warning started to hitting people of course including women, I was sitting in the front and the 1st hit was in the head of the guy who was sitting right in front of me and let me tell you one thing the hit that he got in the head could have killed him, everyone started to run and panicked but after about 20 or 30 min the calm had come back down. The police tried to erase all the videos and pictures that where taken but some managed to get away with theirs.

So if you have a video or pictures of what happened, please put them online somewhere as we need as much proof as we can get against these bastards. They had no right to hit people who where sitting and hadn’t done anything violent at all.

After all this shit happened Christophe told me and some other people that he had the authorization but only verbally not on paper, in my humble opinion when you want to organize a festival for more then 5000 people and with a budget of over 100 000 euros and you don’t get a written authorization which is technicly just like not having an authorization at all, YOU HAVE TO CANCEL.

Sorry Christophe but, whatever you want to admit it or not, if you would have had a paper saying that you had the right to do the festival all this wouldn’t have happened. It’s not entirely your fault but it is partly, I hope you will find a way to get the trust back from the people that where supporting your organisation.
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 23:33

sad news

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance