Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 23:50
Well, the Freaky Surviver's decide to set up a free alternative party!!!!!!
So for the "lost" ppl that are still in the area, and whant to come up...you are more than well come...
Some of the artists that have flight booked for after the festival, are going to play...
near...Vilafranca
This are the directions for this alternative "solution":
Directions from Barcelona:
near...Vilavella del Maestrat
A7 direction Valencia, then get out in Castello de a Plana...pikc up the C238 to Vilafranca del Maestraat...by the C830 and then by de C802,before arriving in Vilafranca del Maestar yu found the indication to Vilavella del Maestar...in Vilavella, pass trought the village and after you see a cross and go straight forward, after more or less 4 Klics and go by the right...and you are there...
The aproximate distance from the lost Freaky place is +- 60/70 Km

Come and Keep alive some Freaky Spirit...

Info Line: +34648103051

have a nice trip...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 00:29
Sorry ppl

when yu read Vilavella del Maestrat you sould read VistaVella del Maestrat
when you read Vilafranca del maestraat is Vistafranca del Maestrat
and finaly whenyou read VilaVella del Maestar is Vistavella del Maestrat

Sorry...for the mistakes...but now it's correct...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Gmatko

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 00:35
So if Kristof didn't know about the whole shit, how come i got an e-mail from him explaining how the festival is canceled and that he has not received any licences for the festival, MONTHS AGO!!!!

VJ GORA           VJ Gora (Pukka Music/UP Records)
DJ Scarabeo(Pukka Music/UP Records)

PSY-CAB Productions

http://www.myspace.com/VJGORA

www.pukkamusic.co.uk/www.uprecords.com.au

www.australiens.com/www.psy.com.mk
Rig Bender
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 02:42
I tried to intimate this was off but got banned for it (I won't be so subtle next time). Next time, listen to the voice. We moved past onto Shamanik, which is happening. Dogs allowed, poeple allowed, love allowed.

Listen next time

Oh, and Hoffman and shawnowdese... you 2 are the biggest slags out and also the worst dj's out, so take this opportunity to fuck off and get a life, get it? yes! good!

You've both spammed ur last

we saw both of you rubbishing other fests for this and look where it got you

grrrr!

over 1000 people lost in Spain, because you 2 both made a point of redirecting people there

Now, you are NOTHING

and the rig moves ON
Rig Bender
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 03:49
Really, who the fuck cares for a (broken fest) new party? you couldn't even pull off the original one? So quit the other (we have a new party venue)party BS.

Where's everyone's refunds?

Useless twats

And the insurance for personal injury caused by the policia??????????????????????????????

several people have injuries

don't say you forgot to fill out the insurance forms too!!!
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 05:41
Wohoooooooooooo finally some GREAT news when is the party starting? cost? slightly more info plz

Nice Nice nice Nice

BOOOOM and see you there for sure...!!
fohat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 10:31
Quote:
On 2007-08-09 13:23, djanahata wrote:
Funny.
Last year if the fetival running was a MIRACLE.
Nobody write there to explain all the mistake and completly out of control festival...
how much artists was received 0 euros and forgotten in the desert?
Many others forgotten in the aeroport..
So, anybody trust? not me.

Quote:

It's the same every year...How selfish can be Cristophe to make work all the people for a festival that he knows is a fake Festival from the beginning!!!
What a shame...

Quote:

wtf?? you have no clue man and what you are saying doesn't make any sense. blame the f*cking police busting a festival the day it should start. what a nightmare!!

Quote:

hey babe, respect
Iam not your dude
I know exactly the situation.. not like you.
the organiser Christof make a FAKE festival with total irresponsabilty and direspect for everybody..
please stop calling ooo is a good man ... good vibes etc... no way

although my original post was not directed to yours @ djanahata I just wanted to mention that I feel sorry about what I was writing. It was indeed obviously me having no single clue what was going on.

I just couldn't imagine that this desaster could have been foreseen by the organizer. I still believe in honest intentions but result was indeed just a nightmare.

again sorry for bothering anybody here
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 12:59
The words brainless, and useless are poping into my mind...verbal agreement, you can't be anymore clueless than that really.
Insurance???
Yeah right
Refunds???
Yeah right
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 15:56
TRANSLATION

In the City council of Caspe they had another version. “They cannot allege that they still did not know the prohibition, because one communicated the 7 to them of July, and, with it, have continued selling entered until one week ago. Single they have tried to gain time with the hope of which, since they have done before in other places, they were going to be able to celebrate the concentration, without fulfilling no norm legal”, showed the mayoress of Caspe, Teresa Francín.

The president of the Region, Carlos Alastruey, supported to Francín and explained that the encamped one was illegal --“to be to less than 5,000 meters of a legal camping”--; he invaded lands of water police; he did not have plan of evacuation for as much people; they did not count on material accredited in Europe --“not even the carp”--; there was forest fire danger and the sanitary minims were not respected garantied--“the water directly took it from the marsh and it was sent to a cistern of 10,000 liters, without no treatment, and the toilets consisted of latrines excavated in ditches and covered by coats”--.

According to Francín, “the last year they already celebrated another festival without fulfilling the norms in Nonaspe, and thought that we were not going away to dare to prohibit it. But it rains and it has riada or a fire takes place, or any accident, the responsibility had been of the corporation. We were not arranged to load with it”.

----------------------

please note:
the water directly took it from the marsh and it was sent to a cistern of 10,000 liters, without no treatment

thats cool he??

Christof, your game is over, next time make your shity parties in your country! I hope you will refund the money to all goers...if not I hope that somebody kick your ass soon..
          www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 01:46
Thats really bad man            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 03:17
defenately...taking water from a marsh, and best way calling it drinking water...

seems more like a joke to me than someone really doing that
          https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
beardedwildthing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 14:16
always heard that the freaky dragons where doing fantastic parties and i was/am looking forward to participating in one in the near future.
always sad when a good party gets stopped.license or no license.hope everyone there, including our artists and friends, are finding suitable fun and mischief to entertain themselves.
i dare say they are!!

i dont support the things that have gone wrong here,but i do support the freakydragons and their drive too push underground psycadelic dance music forward..

www.wildthingsrecords.co.uk

Remy [POF]
Principles Of Flight

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 14:50
Quote:

On 2007-08-12 14:16, beardedwildthing wrote:

i dont support the things that have gone wrong here,but i do support the freakydragons

Sorry mate but what went wrong was caused by the freaky dragons, mainly by christophe.

But the other members of the crew can also be blamed for having blindly trusted him.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 15:09
Quote:

On 2007-08-11 02:42, Rig Bender wrote:
Next time, listen to the voice. We moved past onto Shamanik, which is happening. Dogs allowed, poeple allowed, love allowed.

If Steve Ishwara wasn't such an absolute disgrace to our species, he'd actually be funny.
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Fu Hsi
Perfect Stranger

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 16:52
Quote:

On 2007-08-14 15:09, Colin OOOD wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-11 02:42, Rig Bender wrote:
Next time, listen to the voice. We moved past onto Shamanik, which is happening. Dogs allowed, poeple allowed, love allowed.

If Steve Ishwara wasn't such an absolute disgrace to our species, he'd actually be funny.

Who is Steve Ishwara and yeah hehe moving to Shamanik was indeed a superb idea omg.. Some people here are worth following thruy the forum just for the fun of it           http://perfectlystrange.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance