Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship

Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 28, 2008 11:37
Hey,

I would rather cheer for Spanish guys, but than Iono heads would kill me .. so viva la hermania
          Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 29, 2008 18:50
Quote:

On 2008-06-27 12:22, Justin Chaos wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-27 10:36, psychoanalysis wrote:
Its been the worst euro ever!!!

Bollocks, it's been the most exciting, emotional, thrilling euro since 1984.
Loads of goals, amazing games, last minute definitions...amazing.
And...more importantly, this year there were no surprises, this year only those who played with their hearts and giving their best made it, no lame Greece this year, and...if you ask me, never again.

Worst for me cause my teams all lost. Plus once the knock outs started.. i dont like games going to penalties .. with russia and netherlands out, I stopped caring...plus i feel turkey got lucky thts abt it ....they were put in their place...

For tonite...
jai jai baba germanit !!

PS: I like surprises ! No France No Italy

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 06:18
Spain based on records and statistics have the greatest team of their history ever.....
anyway did you guys seen when Luis Aragonés did faces as if he was having a heart attack when his team started throwing him on the air to celebrate, couldnt stop laughing with his face......

felicidades España!

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2008 11:27
A well earned victory.. Germany was out played...
But not enough goals for a final...

Hope I am around for the next installment

bom bolenaut

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 14:46
Spain deserved it all the way,i never expected them to be so solid,enjoyed all of their games.This guy Sena is amazing and Ramos has to be the best right defender ever and he is only 21-22.

Aragones seems like a clown but he somehow made it so respect to him.Yes when they were throwing him on the air i thought he would break on pieces or something.

By the way finals are not well known for scoring many goals.

Great Euro much better than the last two i guess.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 16:37
Indeed trully diserved title for Spain.

An what a great final match wasn't it?
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2008 18:27
Ramos

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 20:05
Really impressed by Marcos Senna's display
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jul 1, 2008 12:44
Looking back, this Euro had proved that coaches that use players in similar ways to how they're used in their teams won games. Xavi and Inniesta took care of Spain's center, also by using the things that made them work together so well in Barcelona: Inniesta is used to playing behind a striker that grabs attention and to the side of players that focus the attention of the others, being the guy to give the defense a headache when it tries to single out a certain player. Xavi is the responsible half to this duo, as he knows how to cover for the mistakes of his partner in crime, while giving the offense a cool head as an option, where he plays with elegance, and was in the right place time and again.

Italy gambled on the Milanese midfield of Gattusso and Pirlo, which worked so well, but after Roma's wonderful year, and after losing Canavaro, it was time for a change - no one can say Donadoni made the most of it, but I doubt any other coach would have changed much after such a proven success. And still - they were the closest to beating Spain. Without Pirlo and Gattusso.

I miss Totti.

Portugal proved to be far too naive. Same with the Netherlands. It was beautiful to watch them play. Germany proved that it can make up for a lack of technical geniuses by physical and tactical play, and with Ballack's engine running at full steam, it got them all the way to the finals. Russia had some moments of brilliance, but Spain outplayed them on both sides of the field.

Premiere League players for the most part (Ballack and Torres obviously first among the exclusions) proved ineffective in this tournament. I'll be the first to say this: the best thing that could have happened to European football. England will be forced to rethink itself and find a way to bring the toughness and dedication the league has in recent years to the field, instead of the achingly reactionary football it has played in the past decade or so. It worked for Turkey, it worked for Russia.

With England out of the tournament, Italy and France both in bad form, Greece proving to be a one-hit-wonder - the games were far more rewarding to teams willing to play with some balls.... err, play with THE ball instead of playing according to the other team. But it also rewarded team-oriented players and effective tactical deployment to use strengths of certain players to make the system work.

Sure, Spain as a team would get dragged through the dirt playing Manchester Utd. - but while teams select players and mold them into tools for coaches who take time to turn them into a well-oiled machine (with the best choices for spare parts on the bench), but that could be said about nearly any but the greatest of the champions in national team history, which simply do NOT have that option. Total tactical dedication and high-level plan execution take more time to refine than things the player does on his own team.

Senna raised his stock considerably in this tournament. He deserves to be in the top rank of international players. Deco on the other hand looked sadly past his prime. Let's hope for him this isn't the case.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance