Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship

TuRtLe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 01:26
Got to love that russian team playing, very diferent , hidink made a very good job on them, just hope when they test them they don't find any juice on their blood, they run like crazys after 90 min
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 01:55
Spain won Italy on penalties,that was fair i guess since Italy was dissapointing during the whole Euro (i knew they would play boring defensive tactics but that was too much i guess) plus Spain was much better on the pitch trying with their great passing game.

So Russia versus Spain it is now.

I think that many people are overating the Russian team after their win against the Dutch.

Yes they got a better team than many expected,yes they got the best coach in the world,yes they got probably the best fitness BUT their style of game will not work against the Spanish who are a solid team both in defence and midfield and unlike the Dutch they will not leave a lot of empty spaces for the Russian forwards to take advantage of.

The Dutch defense was a joke but the Spanish defence with players like Ramos,Marchena and Puyol will be very very difficult to break down not to mention Casillas on the goal.

You can forget about Russian players running down both flanks in open space like the game against Netherlands so if Hidding hasnt teached these guys to put the ball down and play with a slower tempo then i am afraid that the Russians wont stand a chance against Spain.

My money on the Spanish team although i feel very sympathetic towards the Russian and i absolutely love Hidding.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 02:00
congratulazioni agli SPAGNOLI
Italy was never in this competition, Buffon was our best player.....that i guess says it all...
and now, FORZA RUSSIA....FORZA RUSSIA...FORZA RUSSIA....

... FORZA RUSSIA
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 06:54
still dont get how the fuck things like those could even happened, 3 out of 3 and still dont understand....
bet on Portugal
bet on Croatia
Bet on the fuckin' Clockwork Orange team!
(which I considered the best team of the Euro)

they all got kicked out!

I loooseeeee all

(Russians might not know how to play neat, but they sure know that heart means everything)

my hopes now on them

@ Turtle, hey man tell me a little bit about it, cuz' I didn't know anything about that, thought the variety of weird last names were actually normal based on history , anyhow we have the same problem here in Mexico, people are against the naturalized citizens / soccer players however when they are called to play they wear the shirt with bollocks!
thats what happened on the last world cup when we Mexico was defeated by the best team in the world and will ever be ARGENTINA!!!
they had to call Antonio Naelson Sinha (Brazilian naturalized Mexican) and Guille Franco ( Argentinian naturalized Mexican) by the way el "Guille" Franco even Score on his debut match when required to play for the Mexican team.....
happens everywhere, I support players that are willing to sweat with proud a nationals' team shirt....           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 12:33
FORZA RUSSIA
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 15:44
Quote:

On 2008-06-17 23:59, Peyote® wrote:
Italy rules!!!
"Azurra" all the way!

They shall meet the Dutches on the semi-finals!
And they will be champions!

Rgds!

Russia and Germany on the finals.
Russia chahmpion imho.

Let's see if I'll get this one right!!

Rgds!
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jun 24, 2008 16:49
Germany FTW

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 26, 2008 23:53
Wow...what a game by Spain, unbelievable display of flare, passing skills, and attacking football.
Big respect to them.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 26, 2008 23:54
Spain Vs Germany.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2008 01:20
Quote:

On 2008-06-23 01:55, DETOX wrote:
I think that many people are overating the Russian team after their win against the Dutch.

Yes they got a better team than many expected,yes they got the best coach in the world,yes they got probably the best fitness BUT their style of game will not work against the Spanish who are a solid team both in defence and midfield and unlike the Dutch they will not leave a lot of empty spaces for the Russian forwards to take advantage of.

The Dutch defense was a joke but the Spanish defence with players like Ramos,Marchena and Puyol will be very very difficult to break down not to mention Casillas on the goal.

You can forget about Russian players running down both flanks in open space like the game against Netherlands so if Hidding hasnt teached these guys to put the ball down and play with a slower tempo then i am afraid that the Russians wont stand a chance against Spain.

My money on the Spanish team although i feel very sympathetic towards the Russian and i absolutely love Hidding.

That was my prediction for tonights game and thats what EXACTLY happened,i felt so proud for me tonight LOL           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 27, 2008 10:36
Its been the worst euro ever!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2008 12:22
Quote:

On 2008-06-27 10:36, psychoanalysis wrote:
Its been the worst euro ever!!!

Bollocks, it's been the most exciting, emotional, thrilling euro since 1984.
Loads of goals, amazing games, last minute definitions...amazing.
And...more importantly, this year there were no surprises, this year only those who played with their hearts and giving their best made it, no lame Greece this year, and...if you ask me, never again.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2008 13:51
I am with Justin.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2008 14:06
That's because you know about football Mike.
It was, indeed, a fantastic tournament...I consider Spain to be the most exciting team of the competition.
When back in the stage groups everybody was cheering Holland...I knew the truth, they were very effective and dynamic, but that on the early stages of a tournament it's more worrying than anything else.
Spain progressively started to feel comfortable game by game, getting regular...it's all about that really.
That's why, yet again, we see the germans on the final.
It's gonna be a proper clash of styles, and I predict another terrific game...thanks to this Euro for reasserting my love for the beautiful game.
And to those who wouldn't recognize a good game from a blister...seriously, killyourselves, you are everything that is bad to this sport.
Trippy_Tripperson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 27, 2008 19:52
Quote:

On 2008-04-28 17:59, Trippy_Tripperson wrote:
spanish players seem to have been the most consistent these past few years ,iguess Spain shud win it dis time !!

said it from day 1
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance