Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship

-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 10:48
Quote:

On 2008-06-21 00:46, DETOX wrote:
Turkey that should be out of the tournament two weeks ago (when they beat Switzerland in the last minute) qualified for the semi finals because of that stupid referee who held more injury time than he should during the second half of extra time.

Its not that i dont like Turkey as a country but their football is tottally boring and i would love to see a rematch between Germany and Croatia.I felt pity for Bilic who is a great guy/coach.I doubt any Croatian on this planet has yet realised how they lost this match.

Not a good overall match but those last 5 minutes of the second half of extra time worth watching them again and again and again.Strange sport football heh.

bla bla bla. what did you want the referee to end the match in di attack like he did in first overtime? the ref gave stupid cards and made 2 very important players miss the semi's. we have been struggling with injuries and add to that the stupid selection of players and tactics of fatih terim, you have to give them credit for the spirit and di battle, instead of whining like a baby like you.

you were greek werent you, someones jealous?
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 13:11
Short review:
I miss Portugal and Croatia
Russia - Holland, 2:1

;-)

I may rise, but I won't shine ...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 13:44
-Abatwa- the referee should have kept exactly one extra minute of injury time due to the celebrations of the Croatians for the goal they scored.Nothing more nothing less since there were no substitutions or injuries on that part of the game.At the time Rustu kicks the ball the time was already one minute and a half into injury time so the referee should in my opinion end the game there.He didnt and we all saw what happened and why the Croatian coach was furious with the referee.

I dont give any credit to the Turkish side about anything simply because they play lousy football and i hate teams that play lousy football.To me it seems a lot of luck and not spirit,the very same luck that lead the Greek team to win the Euro 4 years ago by playing the worst football i had ever seen.

By the way i am for sure Greek but you obviously havent noticed from my previous posts that i despise the greek national team and i dont support them for many many years now since that stupid German coach made our team a laughing joke.I support the English team which didnt qualify just for your info and like i said before the competition started if i had to bet my money somewhere then this would be the Dutch team which seems to do preety well so far.

Ofcourse you are so narrow minded on this specific subject that you thought that i didnt like Turkey because i am Greek,i think the right word is stereotypes dont you think?

Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 18:03
I think -abatwa- is Turkish, are you ?

Dutch Plays Russians tonight, lets wait and watch.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 21, 2008 23:36
i hope Russia wins as i predicted 2:1..so far 1:1..interesting who gets 2 ;-)           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 00:17
3-1 for Russia instead for 5-1 against a Dutch team that proved that without open space they cannot create any real chances and play slow tempo football.They tottally dissapointed me especially their defence which i knew that it wasnt good at all but today they were like a circus or something from the second half and on.

Hiddingk knew that better than anyone and once he closed the spaces for the Dutch he knew that he could win them by playing on the counter attack with direct passes.

Pleasant suprise the Russians that i didnt expect them to be so good at all.

Tomorrow the big game against Spain and Italy.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 22, 2008 00:20
DETOX, don't forget about the players!
Hiddink surely knows what he's doing and Dutch team was really weak..but why? cause Arshavin, Pavluchenko and Zhirkov been there and done that! Nobody else!
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 00:27
@ Shiva S -- awesome prediction

But Im bummed out :-(
TuRtLe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 01:35
best euro ever .
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 22, 2008 07:33
WOW surprise surprise in football nothing is easy, Russians beat the Dutch, big result ..Now Germany will reach the finals against Spain/Italy i think.

Although im a huge italy fan, but i dont see them progressing tonight since they are playing lousy attacking football in my opinion(Toni the misser) , i still hope they win.

btw > FC Zenit St petersburgh won the UEFA cup this year and guess what its russian and ahravin plays for them, maybe they are fresher then the rest of the european teams(since their leagues ends way before other european) which gives them physical advantage plus Zenit won the UEFA cup..which boosts confidence in the squad.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 22, 2008 09:25
I wish Spain wins Italy and then Russia meets Spain again and takes back what they deserve. Just to remind you that 1st game Russia lost against Spain 1:4. So i want to see that game Russia vs. Spain.
Then surely Russia meets Germany in Final and we'll see who's stronger!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 22, 2008 11:10
Geez at this form Russia will totally kick spain's ass hands down. 3-1
Russian progression is like germans..both needed one kick on their backside to prove what they really are POWERHOUSES(Russia losing to spain, Germany to croatia)

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 23, 2008 00:28
yes! Spain meets Russia. The real meat comes!           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2008 00:41
As i said i dont see Italy progressing and they actually didnt. Karma followed them right till penalties,

By the way through the whole match and i will say this tournament italians did not create any chances their attack was futile throughout.. no wonder 3 goals and none from free play in the whole tournament all from set pieces (1 being a penalty), Relying too much on TONI who returned the favor by doing nothing(WASTE) I have no idea why Donadoni plays Perrotta in my opinion he is as good as recycle bin, Mauro camoranesi is way better then him...and he was overlooked by donadoni... Anyways Di natale antics did him in during the penalties, i hope he got the lesson that what goes around comes around...Italians waiting for the penalties and they got them...freakin disappointing stuff here seriously defensivly italians are great, especially chiellini he was man of the match for me, great player.

Roberto Donadoni's Innocent face will be fired now unfortunatly, i want this to happen..for the better of Italy

As far as spain is concerned great football, Silva played an awesome match best in the side, they created more chances and were more positive in getting a result..deserving it finally.
I see a Germany Vs Russia final now..Besides Spain vs Russia i can sense a long awaited russian victory to be frank there is no way spain is going to repeat what they did in group stage against russia..or maybe i should go with ShivaS 's MATCH FIXING PREDICTIONS

what say ShivaS, what do you make of all this ??

ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 23, 2008 01:02
right now i have nothing in mind for the upcoming game. Let's come closer and may be in 2 nights i'll have some vision of the final score;-)

All i can say is that Russia has really good chances since Spain also played 120 minutes and has 1 day less to rest and train than Russians. Also 2 players are out for the next game and one of them is David Villa who scored 3 goals against Russia in the 1st game.
So not bad chances at all. If Spain would play as they did today, they have no chance to resist Russian Bear;-)          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance