Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 9, 2008 10:43
Croatia won Austria 1-0 with a penalty on the first minutes but they were dissapointing,if they cant easily win the hosts who have the weakest team in the tournament then i doubt they will make it towards the big guns.I still got some faith in them and i tottally love the image of their coach Bilic but if they dont dramatically improve in their next game then Poland might cause them some problems on their fight for advance in the next round.

On the other group game Germany won Poland 2-0 with the goals of Podolski (who didnt celebrate his goals cause he is Polish) but they just played as much as they needed in order to win and in the second half Poland could have equalised the game if Zurawski was a little bit more careful.I love the polish people and i wanted deep in my heart for them to gain something out of yesterdays game but with Germany paying 1.65 on the bookmakers me and the whole planet couldnt resist but betting big money on this one so i guess sympathies were left aside for this game.

I think the game between Croatia and Poland will be a war and may the best team on the pitch win because i like them both.

Netherlands against Italy today and what a great game this promises to be.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2008 23:51
France and Romania drawed in a rather boring goalless game that in my humble opinion already left the tasteless French team out of the next round because i cant see them beating either Holland or Italy in the next two games.

As usual France dissapoints its fans like in the last 3-4 major tournaments and especially their opening games are a total disaster in the last decade on all international competitions.Its about time to forget the World Cup of 1998 and realise that the team needs a new captain like Zidane to run the midfield (Nasri?) and that the likes of Vieira,Makelele,Anelka,Henry and Sagnol are too old,tired and bored to participate in international competitions so its better to give a chance to younger people.

About the other game i will just quote myself from couple of weeks before....

"I got a feeling that if Holland manages to defend well they got a great chance to win the tournament,they look much more fit than the rest of the teams and they got some great players in the team who had a great year.If i had to bet my money somewhere they would be my choice i guess."

Today against Italy they defended well and 3-0 was the result of great counter attack football with long direct passes in the empty space and Kuyt driving the Italian defence absolutely mad.Yes the first goal was 100% offside and the Italians had chances for at least one goal but Holland was better today and deserved their win.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 10, 2008 12:02
The first goal is not Offside, Materazzi is out of the pitch...but not injured, nor being attended, that validates the goal.
Check regulation, it's an outrage that all journalists keep on claiming that's an offside...showing the total lack of knowledge of the rules of the game.
Wonderful to see Italy beaten up like that...made my day.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 10, 2008 12:10
Quote:

On 2008-06-02 00:47, DETOX wrote:

Sorry but i cannot support such a team that plays such awfull football,that has a coach that visits Greece once a year to see the local teams playing and even then he insists of the very same players who most of the time dont even play at their teams,that has an assistant coach like Topalidis who from a simple translator transformed into one night into a coach assistant,that has a federation president like Gagatsis who cant even speak English,that had players like Nikolaidis who said that would never play in the Greek team again but he did so during Euro 2004,where some of the best greek players like Stoltidis dont get invited simply because the assistant coach doesnt like him,where Djordjevic was declined to participate in the national team when in the past Batista was considered as a Greek and played for the national team and when in the recent days Albanian players like Ninis play as Greek players and many many more.

I dont care if they win or loose or whatever and i am not going to fight with anyone concerning this issue,i said my opinion about them and what they will do in the group stage and thats it,nothing more to add since i dont care about them.

Full respect with that...I don't support Argentina either, just the thought of having Basile as a coach, calling players like Verón or Battaglia makes me sick...I'm all the way with Urugay now.
In the Euro I support no one, all europeans squads are revolting.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 10, 2008 12:57
HUMILIATED by Holland....ahiahiahii, we (italians), world champions... having such a nasty start..
as optimistic as i can be, i see veeeery small chances of making it thru group stage. .. (we could only show something when Cassano and Del Piero joined in....But coach Donadoni is somwhere else..what the fuck is he doing??)
Bravo to the Oranje

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 10, 2008 18:33
I knew so far that when a player is out of the lines of the pitch then he is considered as out of the game,and i am not only talking about the big four lines but also the goal line that indicates when the ball is a goal or not,thats why sometimes during corner kicks and when the goalkeeper is out of his post some players (usually the two players guarding near and far posts) step into the line of the goal so that they expose the opposition into an offside,rare cases but it happens.

Then i came across to this website on bbc sports....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2008/7445476.stm

More or less it stated that since Pannuci crashed with his own keeper and not an opponent he is still considered as an active player although out of the line,if he was hit by an opponent then the goal would be offside since he would be considered as a non player but now that Buffon hit him he is still considered as an active player.Extremely rare case and thats why everyone is so puzzled even today.

To be honest i doubt the linesman had this extreme rule in his mind when the goal got scored and he is very lucky the way i see it that things turned out this way.Maybe i am wrong but i doubt it.

Anyway the Dutch team was superior and they deserved their win one way or another.

By the way Justin you are from Argentina?I thought you were British or something.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2008 20:54
I'm argentinian yes...but after so many years in England, Brazil and Spain I don't know any more.
Many people thinks I'm british, that's because of my accent and involvement with the UK scene over the past years.
Spain played a decent game yesterday btw, Greece is a disgrace...I fully support you Mike, I hate them, making passes of 3 m behind the middle, letting the time pass, Outrageous, I hope they go on the first stage.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2008 22:09
Justin mate i am telling you this Greek team is a disgrace and not because the players are bad but because the coach is a total idiot who lives 50 years back in the times of Herera and catenacio,for gods sake he played with a SWEEPER that is unheard of for any european team for the last decade at least.All teams in Europe both in national and club level play either 4-4-2/4-3-3/4-5-1 or even 3-5-2 and that joker Otto played 5-3-2 yesterday night like Greece is San Marino or Faroe Islands and Sweden is Brazil or Argentina or something.

I am telling you the guy is a joke and insists on the same players again and again,he just had to put Dellas (who is a retired player as far as i am concerned) in the team and because he knows that he couldnt handle either Larrson or Ibrahimovic he put him in the back of the team as a sweeper doing absolutely nothing apart helping in corners and free kicks.

Everybody is furious at him and even the players said on camera that the tactics werent good but he lives in a world on his own.

The whole world was laughing at us yesterday and this wasnt fair for the players who can play much better as long as they play in their real positions (Torosidis as a right back for example and not in the left side).

Thank god i was payed betting on the under for this boring game.

P.S Spain was lethal in front very interesting to see how they will perform in the next games.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2008 23:07
I hear you mate...I know the feeling of having a manager you absolutely despice-
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Jun 13, 2008 00:53
Well, Switzerland is out. I had really high hopes in our teams, thus I am a little disappointed, mostly because it was our coach Kuhn's last match, and it would have been really nice if we had at least won 1 match

However, having the championship just around your corner is amazing, and I feel rather euphoric about it nonetheless. I don't think we've ever had such ambience in Zurich before.           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 13, 2008 21:04
Great game between Italy and Rumania, impressive display by Buffon yet again.
After the draw Italy doesn't depends on itself only, they've gotta win and they need a draw from the other game between France and Holland.
Again we see them without air...not a position they're not familiar with, we'll see how it goes.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 14, 2008 01:04
Netherland thrashed poor France 4-1 in the other group game,i said that the orange team are the favorites for me this year but i didnt expect them to be that good.France as predicted a huge dissapointment this year too.Domenec on the bench is a pure joke by the way.

Italy which i considered as second favorite is already knocked out in my humble opinion since Romania will win the Dutch that will put the reserve team to play in the next game.The Italians were really unlucky today i got to say plus their first goal was cancelled for no reason.

So if Romania wins Netherland then they qualify,they also qualify if Italy and France draw and kill each other.For me Romania is already on the next round.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 14, 2008 01:49
Dutches are gonna win Romenia.
Or maybe a draw.

You know... Italy!!
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 14, 2008 10:10
Quote:

On 2008-04-03 23:51, Psynthex wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-04-03 20:37, ShivaS wrote:
Croatia is very very strong!

Well i dont think so, according their easy defeat by Holland at their own court not so long ago

Cheers

just remember how easy the past goes by when it turns to be now!

Croatia has shown that they know how to play soccer and they are a very strong opponent as well as the Netherlands and so I see they should be giving more to talk about....
          www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
TuRtLe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 00:19
Ricardo
Bosingwa Pepe R.Carvalho P.Ferreira

Petit J.Moutinho

Deco

C.Ronaldo Simão

N.Gomes

lalalalalalala
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance