Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

WreckedMachines
Wrecked Machines

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 18:56
everytime i come to check this forum i donīt see anything good .
Why u expend so much time typing here Luiz .
Maybe u have nothing else to do .
Next year why u donīt organize a festival in the beach . Try ?
Give me you full name and contact.
We go speak with the organizer face to face not in this shit...forum ...is too easy here no?
u just type the shit u want...
be real ok
wake up !!!
WreckedMachines
Wrecked Machines

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Apr 8, 2003
INSTEAD OF BLA BLA
WHY DONīT YOU INSTALL A FEW PLUG INS IN YOUR COMP... AND GO MAKE SOME TRACKS.
bebackonmonday

Posted : Apr 8, 2003 20:01
shame on you etnicanet ppl...."We go speak with the organizer face to face not in this shit...forum ...is too easy here no? "...agressive...Luiz need no try make a festival, he dont organize. celebra do.
KUBEN

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 20:22
Well, the point is

1- Luiz ,I agree with Bungalow and Diogo ,You go too far .You shoudnīt post about your complains in portuguese forum .In Portugal the co-producer ,Hipnose,is not involved with Celebra.

2-Young, im sure you are working harder for a better party, but please ,Understand :
On 9 Marth at this Forum you wrote:
"The long silence means that there have been some problems with our web situation (which i will not explain here) but we are on it and are trying to sort everything out asap.

the festival is confirmed, 100%, with camping, shower and all sanitary/safety facilities, and since we've received criticism about the trash and shade situation this will be fully taken care of in this April's edition of Celebra. "

Right???

3-Only in last Friday , we had news about the changes.

4-In Celebra 1 Hallucinogen live appear in the flyer ok??And , ita was the first lie

5-In Celebra 2 , The same thing , and one week before the party we didnīt know about the location ,

6-Celebra 3 , The biggest joke(DeDe, Change of location , WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT???

I believe Etnicanet must choose better partners here in Brazil (iīve a doubt , Yuri is part of brazilian crew??)ppl are too borred with this situation.
Please Give us a Little respect!!!

BOOM           KUBEN AKA MARCELO AKA STREGA

**TAKE YOUR RISKS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS**
Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 21:36
This is very odd.

The people whom signs as Wrecked and Mack are the real ones?

I just canīt believe this kind of disrespect from pp so closely related to the brazilian trance scene.

So if iīm not a organizer neither a dj I just gotta shut the f#ck up? This is really something...

SHAME

And more, this is exactly what pp are complaining about, the common consumer is not at all regarded with any kind of respect...

It doesnīt matter what really happened, pp are feeling robbed, ripped off... Something gotta be done about it.

The "be sure" time is already gone... Cause the problem is exactly that pp are not sure at all.

Most of the brazillian pp who Iīd like to meet in celebra are already set for not going... U might be facing a big failure... Itīs for sure damage control time...

I really would like to go to a festival during semana santa, is it celebra? Or hv it turned to some kind of school camp?

PP hv lots of reasons not to go to celebra right now, maybe itīs time to start giving them some to go...

PLUR
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Apr 9, 2003 03:53
The only thing I can say is:
I want to see this party reviews...
After the party we'll see if it was worth or not.
I will not go, cause I don't have the money, but I wanna tell to everyone who will go:

HAVE FUN, try to enjoy yourself as much as possible, dance a lot, have good vibes and moments, and when you come back, write a big review...

Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 9, 2003 05:09
guys, plz stay on topic and be mindful of the guidelines - respect each other while here. I've let this go on mostly unmoderated, because i feel some of the complaints are posted in the proper manner, and allso because the organization has responded in a very respectful way too (cheers for that young).
anyway, my point is: the topic at hand is Celebra. plz discuss it and only it ok?           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
psybiguito

Posted : Apr 9, 2003 06:08
last week i was very excited to go to celebra..thinking on tha beach..hot girls toplessing and stuff like this..but whit all this mess i'm not going anymore...paying 150 bucks doesn't worth at all...if this pre-party things are too weird, what should we expect that the party's gonna be??? where are the brazilian organizers to explain the things that we want to know?? you should really take a look at some festivals that took place here..like solaris and trancedence..etnicanet is becoming etnicatrash
Spiral Atmosphere

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 9, 2003 10:49

I hope you guys @ Etnicanet can overcome all this

Shit happens...
but the Show must go on. doesnīt it ?

Good luck to you guys

" we should be flying today at altitudes unlimited,
and at a speed never known to thee before "
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 9, 2003 13:46
. . what can one expect from etnica? . . Their reputation preceeds them           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 9, 2003 16:44
Quote:

On 2003-04-09 06:08, psybiguito wrote:
last week i was very excited to go to celebra..thinking on tha beach..hot girls toplessing and stuff like this..

Come on!!!! Is that what u expect for a party??? SO I think uīre on wrong place... For sure pretty girls are very welcome, but imo your point of view lacks of sense... Itīs a Trance Festival, not a Playboy/Penthouse one(but itīs not a bad idea )!!!.

I will not go to this party, but I wish lucky to Etnicanet crew.

Ppl here thinks they know everything about parties... duh!

Sorry for this kind of off topic....           LOADING...
Felipsy

Posted : Apr 10, 2003 00:33
hey Young...
how about to spend one day?? is it possible??
please... i want to go... but not all days;;;
so.... tell me if it is possible
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 01:59
I am pretty sure everyone is not happy with the venue changing... for sure the party on the beach would be amazing... that is what everyone wanted and also celebra crew... I`m sure they didn`t know that it couldn`t happen there before, otherwise they would not say that the party would be there... it`s not easy to make a festival as big as celebra... some problems might happen and organization have to deal with this on the best way... and they thought arujabel would be the safest place to be able to make a festival this size in 15 days... I think Celebra crew are also facing a big problem with the venue change... and they`re doing their best to make a very nice party for all... don`t look at organizers as hardcore motherfuckers that just want to fuck you hardly (sorry for the words, but this shows a lil bit the anger of some here), but as some serious ppl trying to put out a good party for all, as they did on the 1st edition in 2000, wich was the first serious trance festival ever in brazil, with killer artists that changed the way of the trance scene down here, as the 2nd party that also with some problems, was superb... nothing like that seen down here so far, with the mega-decoration and the amazing stage with all that sound... they might be facing some problems here to make this party.... brazil is a little bit fucked up... for instance, in santa catarina rave parties have been prohibited... so it`s not only celebra that is having problems... so I think, yes, they want to make something good...they have good intentions... they want to make a good festival... let`s just face the reality...

these are my 10 cents...

ps: I`ve not been paid for writing this...           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 02:13
I`ll copy paste something Trancestor wrote on the portuguese forum here... sorry for the :

Quote:

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, "Do you know what I just heard about your friend?"

"Hold on a minute," Socrates replied. "Before telling me anything I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

"Triple filter?"

"That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you're going to say. That's why I call it the triple filter test.

The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man said, "actually I just heard about it and..."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, but you're not certain it's true. You may still pass the test though, because there's one filter left: the filter of usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?"

words of wisdom...           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Jean-Louis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 05:38
Quote:

On 2003-04-09 13:46, P_Mac wrote:
. . what can one expect from etnica? . . Their reputation preceeds them

Realy? So i think we should expect the best!...Making festivals all over the world, having great producers, great DJs associated to their name, thatīs a good reputation.

Shit can happen to anyone.           I don't believe in God, I believe in the Underground
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance