Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

WreckedMachines
Wrecked Machines

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 04:16
http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/temp.arq/t.03.04.11.celebra/celebra.asp

Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 08:54
Very important this kind of stuff, it is quite necessary to hv a official word about what happened...

Well, i'm still not sure about going, but there are other reasons now and we hv to prevent certain situations maybe I could talk her into it...

Hope everyone who actually goes hv a great time, any where i'd be, I'll be sending to all of you powerfull multicollored energy!

All power to butterfly's wings lickers and other less sofisticated hedonists...

PLUR
fujirock

Posted : Apr 15, 2003 16:30
Hello Friends~
Hope everyone is looking forward to dancing, making new friends and experiencing some great music,,, Let´s keep the good vibes growing.
I just got into Brazil a few days ago from California. Can anybody please give me any advice on how to get to Aruja from Sao Paulo? taxi? bus? I can provide gas money if anybody would like to share a ride...
Thanks to Young and the rest of the Etnica staff for putting this together..Your efforts are appreciated, I promise.
many blessings~ Brent fujirock@mindspring.com
          Dancing is my sport of choice...
Acidream*

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 16, 2003 06:53
Finaly, it will happen....

I'd like to go... but I think it's too expensive!!!

So everybody, I hope each one of you enjoy your hollyday.... make it more better than it can be!!

Good vibrations for Celebra ....
After all, you need it!!!

Sorry if I wrote something wrong... my english isn't good... ;^)
DeKa

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 16, 2003 16:47
FUJIROCK

I don't know how to get there... but I think it's a good idea if you take the Thelles Trance Bus |(11)6197-7170 ou (11)9527-1190 |. I think it's worthed and you don't have to worry about how to leave the festival after all.

And still, you can take a bus from São Paulo... it's about 45 minutos from there (the name of the bus station is Terminal Rodoviário Barra Funda) with Passaro Marrom (that's the name of the bus company... but you will propably find other companies).

Well... good luck and have fun!!

ps.:
bus time table
monday to sunday
from 6am to 11pm!!
fujirock

Posted : Apr 17, 2003 01:34
Thanks for the good info Deka,,, I tried to call the trance bus here in SP, but I don´t know Portugese!
Can somebody please post the DJ/Live schedule? What will I miss if I come on Friday?
looking forward to meeting everyone,,~Brent           Dancing is my sport of choice...
DeKa

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 17, 2003 05:04
Come on FujiRock... I'm sure you will find someone there to call to trance bus for you. Anyway, if you don't I can call them and make the reservation for you, ok? Do not worry...

V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 17:58
FUCKING KILLER PARTY!!!!!!!!

One of the best psychedelic events ever seen in Brazil so far...

congrats Max, Noris, Costalonga, Pan, Marina and everyone who was involved with the party

you guys made a hell of an ass kickin´festival!

way to go!!

booooooom

V.O.R
          vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 02:10
Very Serious party !!!!

Big surprise..... I really enjoy it !!!

Killah !

tristan roked !!!!!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 12:57
Hey friends, can you please give a little more complete review, like how was the infra-structure, the deco, the place of the party, and the live acts (I´m curious about the Etnica live pa)...
What was the most played music? Best moments? What can be improved next year...
After all this blablabla here, I´m very curious...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 24, 2003 03:42
I`m still recovering but let me give my review since things are still fresh in my mind. It was a good party overall. I`ll give a list of pros and cons, and perhaps some time young can answer or give his side of the cons

Pros:

* It was clear that the venue (Fazenda Arujabel) went through a serious change, it would have seem that they placed some light from the party to the waterfall.

* Great lives, answering full-on question Etnica was a great live (a short dj set) but he was excited and lift up the crowd. on the day that he played his live was a hard day the line-up was as follow -> Etnica vs Pleiadians (live and dj set), Dimitri Nakov, GMS (live and dj set), young, Wrecked Machines (live and dj set), Mack.... Conserning GMS live I reckon it was a bit short (correct me if I`m wrong).

*The best DJ set I would give to stella nutella on the first night, and to that guy who was playing along with young on the last day on the chill out (by the way what is his name?).

*The facilities were great, we had hot and clean showers, the toilets were constently clean.

*The food was also great and cheap, their was a variety of food stands.

*The video decoration was one of the best I`ve seen so far along with the sound system a killer both of them, congratulations to Etinicanet for this

*The people were great, miss loads of them already... some of them I wont see anymore because they were from far away, but for the other until next time.

Cons:

*The main dance floor only started on the 18th evening and finished on the 20th evening. I would like a explanation for that if possible. It would be great if the main dance floor started on the 17th (as planned) and stopped on the 21st and then on the 22nd that chill-out would become the main dance floor.

*DJs were missing.... I did not see JP (Bra) one of the brazilian djs that I wanted to see the most. I also reckon that some other DJs were missing (correct me if I`m wrong)

*The decoration from the the main dance floor was great, apart from that their wasnt much more decoration.

*The chill-out also had a ALRIGHT video decoration, but no decoration what so ever, also their weren`t many places for people to lay down and chill

* The camping site was horrible sun 24-7 thanks god I managed to camp some where else along with some friends.

* Water slides? didnt see them lol

*The venue was to urbanized, a lot of buildings.

*I heard a lot of tents got stolen as well, their was a rumour that more than 40 tents were stolen. 2 of my mates got their tents COMPLETLY stolen... were was the security? I saw them on the 17th night (wearing black suites lol) and on the 18th I saw a argument between them and organizers.

Thanks Etinicanet for the party, and thanks young hope everyone enjoyed as much as I did.
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 24, 2003 04:52
KIIIIILLER OLD SCHOOL PARTY !!!!!!

Just what the brazilian trance scene needed !

Fucking amazing atmosphere !

Congratulation and thanks for these guys !

Big respect

Du
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Apr 24, 2003 14:17
Someone PLEASE tell me the name of the Dj playing on the last day, on the chill out at about 5:00PM. He played with young for a while, as NeutroN said. Was wearing black t-shirt and jeans... PLEASE some1!!!!

I`ll write a nice review as soon as i have time...

thanx           cna't find it
PIN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 24, 2003 16:56
Amazing !!!

Pictures at :

http://www.zuvuya.net/sites/raveon/photos/celebra%202003/brasil/dia1.htm

http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/fotos.asp

BOOM
grisch

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 25, 2003 01:54
hey shrom, this guy was pan panpason and he was playing a back to back with young did you like it?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance