Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 06:27
CELEBRA --- I'm still going and it will be killah for me! Hanging out with old friends, meeting the woman I love... We all know about the problems now; some people decided not to go and some people are still going... RESPECT!

If it will be worth or not, we shall see when we get there. Now, PLEASE, lets "raise" the vibe!!! Lets post positive messages of how we are going to party and have fun! People that are going start planing: dont forget to take a raincoat, canvas (lona), sunscreen, etc... Users of "lança-perfume" please dont throw them on the floor. Dont throw any trash on the floor!!!

Line up is great!!! Hope the Djs make up for all the problems putting their souls into the set! Hope producers dont make more mistakes and treat us nice! Although I really think that the organization failed and "sucked" until this point, from now on "I" am willing to erase all the troubles and open my mind only for the good vibes! I am going all the way from Brasilia to the festival to meet my girl and to have an amazing time!

BTW, V.O.R that is a very nice text, but this "Socrates" thing is not true... they put his name in just to cause a better impression. Isnt that ironic? hahaha
          cna't find it
psytwin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 13:21
I 'm completely agree with you shrOM
let the Vibe come on the top of all this! and plan great time!
I'm flying on Monday!
hope to meet you in the festival next week !
          http://www.psytwin.org
http://www.youtube.com/psytwin
http://www.facebook.com/psytwin.video
http://www.myspace.com/psytwin
Felipsy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 17:32
heeeyyy pleaassseee
does anyone know if will have tickts for one day ?????only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the vibe up
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 00:18
Quote:
BTW, V.O.R that is a very nice text, but this "Socrates" thing is not true... they put his name in just to cause a better impression. Isnt that ironic?

it´s a killer text... doesn´t really matter who wrote it....           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
grisch

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 01:12
can´t wait to be there!!! i'm taking the airplane tomorrow i guess some mexican power and goog vibes at the dance floor will be nice cant wait to be there with all da brazilian people!!!
somebody can tell me how is that far from sao paulo????
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 01:34
grisch, I dont think is that far... its good that some mexican are coming... bring any mexican women? hahaha. bring some good vibe and help the *magic* prosper in the fest.

Peace & light
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 01:37
bring some mescaline

hehehehe

just kidding...

the party is about 40/45 minutes from Sao Paulo... quite easy to get there...           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
grisch

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 05:14
thanks guys! v.o.r for sure im gonna bring some good one!! does anyone knows da price???
Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 05:57
Well 150, fresh out trancendence price... it doesn't seems right... well what the hell

Can any one assure me there's going to be some mescaline there? just kidding not

Can please some one give my mind back?

PLUR
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 10:37
Quote:

On 2003-02-18 00:31, feiges wrote:

I hope there is a chill-out!! I really missed a chill-out in 2002!!

yeah ...yeah .... what we can do ?
They dont take it serious ......

:|

PIN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 15:03
There was a Chill-Out in 2002.

Big one, missed only some puffs ...
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 18:22
Hello Everyone,

thanx to all who've been constructive and given us support.

i'd just like to say, to those who called us 'liars' - why do you consider our efforts all lies??

when a booked artist cannot make it to our event - the damage is to US, we already paid for flights, accomodation etc and when the artist in question isn't able to make it to our festival, then WE are the ones receiving the blow - these are not premeditated lies that are devised to 'lure' the public into our festival...

another thing - P-Mac from Ketuh - wow thank you very much for that comment, especially from somebody who, like us, is involved with a record label. if you have a personal grudge, PLEASE think twice before posting your negative statements on an international forum - what you write here is quasi-permanent for the whole world to see... otherwise contact us privately, and we'll be happy to discuss things constructively with you.
We are coming to your country to work with Hipnose in August, you can come and see the way we work then, we'll be happy to chat with you and sort things out. and please remember that Etnicanet is a big groups of people, and you have no right to label the whole team with your personal grudge.

that said, i'd like to agree with those who're promoting 'good vibes' - we REALLY need those seeing the hardships we encountered recently.

thanx again to all who've shown interest and positivity, we're trying our best to give you an unforgettable festival experience, best regards to everyone!
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 11, 2003 18:25
PS - the chill-out will be composed of a majority of local BRasilian dj's plus Lenny Ibizarre (Ibizarre Rec - Spain) and Nova (Ultimae Rec - Italy/UK) and deco-pleasantries will be presented by SOLA (Germany). -trust me the music here will be top-notch - We're working to create a very special electro-chilled environment for the chilum-struck-chillerz...
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 11, 2003 18:42
...just received news from SaoPaolo - i'm sorry to announce that Emok (Iboga - DK) and Peter Didjital (Digital Structures - SE) won't be playing for Celebra anymore... hopefully next time...

ciao.
KUBEN

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 19:28
Quote:

On 2003-04-08 20:22, KUBEN wrote:
Well, the point is

1- Luiz ,I agree with Bungalow and Diogo ,You go too far .You shoudn´t post about your complains in portuguese forum .In Portugal the co-producer ,Hipnose,is not involved with Celebra.

2-Young, im sure you are working harder for a better party, but please ,Understand :
On 9 Marth at this Forum you wrote:
"The long silence means that there have been some problems with our web situation (which i will not explain here) but we are on it and are trying to sort everything out asap.

the festival is confirmed, 100%, with camping, shower and all sanitary/safety facilities, and since we've received criticism about the trash and shade situation this will be fully taken care of in this April's edition of Celebra. "

Right???

3-Only in last Friday , we had news about the changes.

4-In Celebra 1 Hallucinogen live appear in the flyer ok??And , ita was the first lie

5-In Celebra 2 , The same thing , and one week before the party we didn´t know about the location ,

6-Celebra 3 , The biggest joke(DeDe, Change of location , WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT???

I believe Etnicanet must choose better partners here in Brazil (i´ve a doubt , Yuri is part of brazilian crew??)ppl are too borred with this situation.
Please Give us a Little respect!!!

BOOM

I just ask for respect .
I just wanna know about few questions
You use beautifull words , but you are in your right , its your work .
But the facts are so clear .
Good Luck
          KUBEN AKA MARCELO AKA STREGA

**TAKE YOUR RISKS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS**
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance