Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

psytwin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 18:19
THE FESTIVAL IS 100% CONFIRMED
FOR SECURITY REASONS THE VENUE HAS
CHANGED.

the new location details are already online

http://www.celebrabrasil.com
http://www.etnicanet.net

see you all in the next few days           http://www.psytwin.org
http://www.youtube.com/psytwin
http://www.facebook.com/psytwin.video
http://www.myspace.com/psytwin
Felipsy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 21:32
festival suxx,,,,,
EXCHANGE THE PLACE EVERY YEAR!!!
RESPECT PROMOTERS
Gotcha

Posted : Apr 4, 2003 22:02
CELEBRA NEVER MORE

What happen with the people that paid 4 hotel reservation in Paraty????? And who spent R$ 150 thinkin that the Festival will be at tha Beach????
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 23:20
http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/MostraEventoSchedule.asp?ncb=8170

this are the infos in portuguese           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
KUBEN

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 23:36
I paid a 4 days reservation hotel in Paraty!!!
I feel like a dummie!!!
But, wait organizers !!!
You will have news as soon !!!
And i īm sure Yuri is the one , isnīt it??

Quote:

On 2003-04-04 22:02, Gotcha wrote:
CELEBRA NEVER MORE

What happen with the people that paid 4 hotel reservation in Paraty????? And who spent R$ 150 thinkin that the Festival will be at tha Beach????

KUBEN AKA MARCELO AKA STREGA

**TAKE YOUR RISKS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS**
PsyButterfly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 00:02
I canīt believe that the organizers didnīt know about it (place) a long time ago... Itīs quite impossible!

U-N-T-R-U-S-T-F-U-L...

ARUJABEL????? ARUJABEL?????

.:.:.:MuSic FoR YouR BodY, TranCe FoR YouR SouL:.:.:.
camis

Posted : Apr 5, 2003 01:57
i feel REALLY SAD about this situation.
i think number zero arrangement for a festival like this is to make sure that the place is safe for booking (meaning it will be possible to have the party there)... then, once itīs assured you go out and spread the news...

since november/02 we brazilians heard thatīraves were prohibited at any beach in brazil. but ppl from celebra insisted that their festival would happen in paraty anyway... and now we see it wonīt.... i donīt think this was right thing to do. better to cancel than sell "cats" for "rabbits"

for godīs sake!! 165 is way too much for such a lie!
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 09:13
Well well well, one of celebra's big assets and one of the main reason's that I came to brazil for was to go to a festival at the beach, and know on the last minute their is a 'change' of plans?

I will still go, but I will rest assured that I will not been returning to celebra next year. it is a shame that this is happening, but ppl should not garanty that it will be at a place and 2 weeks before change it.

It will cost us more, due to travelling... and now I would like to know where is all this money going? the R$165 was 'alright' since it was going to be at a beach.... well i dont know... just hope for a amazing infra.

Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 20:34
Since you made us all change our plans and caused a great discomfort in everyone's life with respect to the festival. IMO You should, at least, postpone the price of R$150 to one more week!           cna't find it
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 22:44
ohoooooww clap, clap, clap, clap.... what a great (des)organization. we should already have expeated something like that, for the small price (R$165) we are all paying to stay at a country side hotel (farm hotel) that's why the price is so high.

Well lets look at the good side, we will be able to enjoy the slides and the swiming pool... oh yeah I forgot the football pitch with seats.

Do you guys reckon that their will be guests at the hotel? their might be a few complaints at night regarding the sound system. the (des)organization might have to turn it down during the night.

Come on (des)organization find us a better place hum? in case you guys dont have a clue what the venue looks like here is a link http://www.fazendaarujabel.8m.com/

What a lack of respect with the brazilians... promises and more promises, once more you guys are faling to deliver.... you come here use our land, to make your profits and you guys dont care what we think or the conditions.

Please do not reply to this (des)organization... you will be arrogant and sound as if you guys are doing us a favour by doing a festival in brazil... we had better ones produced by brazilians e.g. earthdance and solaris dance festival.

Forgot to complement you guys about the website, I must say very brazilian indeed, very amazonian. its a shame the festival is not even close to be taking place in the forest, it will be taking place in the 'forest'

once more thanks (des)organization
          "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 00:27
pathetic!!           The Devil Is In Detail!
Acidream*

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 01:14
I have no words...

I prefer pay less and pass 3 days in Lavras Novas - MG - BRASIL

The line up is not so good but I'm sure that this party will be very nice...

The place is beutiful and the energy feels good....
Electronic Bungalow
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 05:47
It would do much better to Celebraīs name to simply CANCEL the festival. Otherwise, it is going to look like that as far as the organization is concerned, everything goes. Fazenda Arujabel isnīt at all suitable for a full fledged psychadellic fest...Celebra is a psychadellic fest isnīt it ??
Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 20:35
I hv nothing to say to celebra's maker's than

What kind of vibe do you expect for this festival?

Check pp mood about it...

What's killing celebra? Misinformation and friendly fire.
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 21:11
Hello People,

We would like to apologise for the sudden change of venue for Celebra, which is the result of an intense conflict with / problems created by the Municipality of Paraty. We would like to offer discounted presold tickets at the price of R$150 including exclusive camping area, secured parking and R$15 's worth of drink vouchers.

PARA COMPENSAR O PROBLEMA CRIADO PELA PREFEITURA DE PARATY, A ORGANIZA?O DO
CELEBRA BRASIL OFERECE PARA OS BILHETES ANTECIPADOS, ESTACIONAMENTO GRATUITO
E 15 REAIS EM CONSUMA?O.
------------------------------------------------------
Having said this, I would personally like to respond to some of the INSULTS that I have received both on this forum and on my private email.

I, and all members of the organisation, take into full consideration the inconvenience caused to YOU, and at the same time we have to digest the immense stress and tense situation from the problems caused by the Municipality of Paraty and all other bureaucratic aspects. But the stress that we get, we won't tell you in detail because it is our job to organise this festival successfully.

This venue problem arose just two weeks before the festival so it hit US just as hard (if not more) as You People. I apologise to the people who'd made hotel reservations etc, we will work twice as hard to make You enjoy the event that much more.

One thing I must say to those who've barked insult after insult after insult - don't act like little kids, I understand You are very upset, but telling us to 'go back and make Pizza' only makes it all the harder, all the shittier.

Luiz18 - please stop spreading rumours that Etnicanet PURPOSELY MISLED THE PEOPLE - think before you bark insults on an international forum.

We are still working to somehow make it up to You All - so please be patient and thanx a lot to THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN US SUPPORT in this difficult situation.

See You All there, Ciao for Now...
          . Young Kim (ARKANOYDZ) .

. young@etnicanet.net .

. www.myspace.com/youngkim .
. www.myspace.com/arkanoydz .
. www.etnicanet.net .
. www.ultragrooverec.com .
. www.fairytales-london.com .
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance