Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

Electronic Bungalow
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 21:36
Anyways, what happened to Celebra, should act as warning to all organizers of this sort/size of parties: Donīt EVER publish a location for your party before having in your hands a permit allowing you to make the party at the desired place. And, even so, keep in mind that, if the venue is situated on a "premium" site (such as a beach), your permit is nothing but a piece of paper, which the issuing authority may nullify whenever they see fit. For a variety of Reason$.
Guilherme

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 22:13
Young, with all the respect, you are mad! YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND AND YOU ARE IN ENGLAND! How do you want to make a party with this size if you are not even in the same country of the party.

I bet your lack of concern with the brazilian people will be equally rewarded when you play your set at Celebra...           Ne te quasiveris extra!
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 00:39
1) I am still in London but 99% of our organisation/production team is at the location of the festival, WORKING to make this happen. Many of our team members live in Brasil and other members have been in Brasil now for months, setting up the event.

2) 'lack of concern with the Brasilian people'? Please re-read my last message and tell me where this 'lack of concern' is manifest.

3) "with all respect", you say? So Guillerme, "with all respect" you are insinuating these things about my set at Celebra?

Ciao, be constructive.....
-=OniX=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 04:29
hey young....

where is CHILL OUT ?

....=(

BOOM SHIVA..........
Felipsy

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Apr 7, 2003
hehehe This is look like a FIGHT....
So funny,
take a look in "cyber manos" that there are at Aruja
Jump;.... Jump.... Jump....
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 23:27
So you haven't mislead the public young? So when was the venue (paraty) confirmed? it was not even confirmed and you already anounced its location and garanted me that the festival was 100% confirmed to take place in paraty (I've got ur email to prove that).

I have a great question to ask you now, since the change of venues how many ppl have asked you for refund? if the festival would take place in a different location (arujabel WTF?) u should ask you brazilian organizers and all the 99% of your team who is already in brazil to see what the public is saying. ask them to go to the forum of baladaplanet, psybrasil and the guestbook of raveon.

Another question y is the price so high now? since you will not need to invest in infra since, all the infra is already their and u will probably use the infra that was used for the alien project party this weekend. dont need to put toilets, showers etc... also the venue is cheaper, and u r giving ur public R$ 15 worth of drinks? what is that young 3 water bottles?

I can garrantee u that this festival will not be as half as was u planned and promised for the public.

I can say that u are ripping the brazilians off. you are charging a huge amount of money for not much. R$150 4 a alright and i mean ALRIGHT line-up at arujabel hahahah what a joke.

For your own sake, reply to the people who want a refund, because if you dont you will probably get sued and will definetly lose due to the amount of lies, insetead of making a fun and worthwhile festival you are making a junk just for the sake of it and for your greed 4 money.

I also know that u will not reply to this due to ur great communication skills with the public and ur arrogance. insead of helping the scene u r only destroying it. exam ur acts and admit that u are wrong in several aspects, admit that this will not be a great festival worth the etnicanet's image and admit defeat. if u do all that u will not lose respect but u will gain my friend.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 00:13
what i know from this party is that one of the best djs of this line up really dont come, 100% sure, dj Dede (Spectrum).... and this is not good.
Rago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 00:16
Hello Young!
More one time i want to know about DEDE from SpectrumMusic - Israel.
He really will play there?
I think he will play at same date in South Africa.
Waiting for your response.
best regards

Anderson Rago
Wild Artists Management.
www.wildartists.com
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 00:47
ohoooow,
what a great news... dede not coming could that be another lie?
plesase tell me that u r not misleading your pulic young           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2003 03:08
Ciao Rago,

no, Dede will not be playing in Celebra, he is performing for his label party on that same date.

sometimes the news between our crew in Brasil and the rest of us who're still in europe gets delayed - believe me we're dealing with a thousand things at one time.

Luiz - there are ways and ways to deal with a situation and as i've said before many times - you're not making the situation any easier. Just examine the tone of your posts and the tone of mine, and you'll see.

Instead of reading what I write you keep going on with this personal war against Celebra - take a close look at my posts on this thread - and tell me where i've 'attacked' the way you did from the start.

We have always apologised for any inconvenience caused, and are always trying to amend a difficult situation.

About the whole 'misleading' situation you've been accusing of - we did not know that the venue would be changed in the last minute (just try to imagine the amount of trouble that has caused to us - to have to move all our work from one place to another) - and you're turning this around like we planned the whole thing to rip people off.

We are trying our best to keep this year's Celebra on the same spirit, energy and quality as we did in the past, even though the situation has gotten very difficult recently.

Thanx again to those who're giving us words of support, constructive advice etc... as i've said before - we're working even harder now to ensure you have an unforgettable experience at Celebra.
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 03:20
Apart from DeDe is anyone else not coming?

How can we get our money back, since we paid through that bank deposit?

Cheers
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2003 03:32
Ciao Neutron,

as soon as i receive the updated official infos i will post all the necessary informations on this thread, and if there are any further changes.

all those who want a re-fund please contact young@etnicanet.net or nonci2001@yahoo.it
DiogoGomes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 06:03
I would just like to inform you guys about what is happening here in brazil... etnicanet has mislead many of us with celebrabrasil.
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14130&forum=1&4

check this link their will be full details of the (des)organisation of the festival. be very careful wheather or not to trust this organisers "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."

So , Mr Luiz...why did you post this in the portuguese forum ?? Do you know something about it?
For your information this festival in Portugal is co-produced by etnicanet and hipnose , a portuguese producer - On what right you come to the portuguese forum and writte the promoters from the festival are not honestīs - you donīt even know them - donīt you think you should try to think a little bit before making this kind of postīs?
If you have any personal problem with the pple from celebra , you should mail them or something , not going to other country forums and start to acuse pple you donīt even know for trying to mislead the public - something that hipnose would never do , and as far as I know neither would the etnicanet crew .
Did you never thinked about wirtting a complain letter to the local authorities who took the licenses for the festival? No...for sure...but they were the responsibles for the venue changing - why you just acuse the promoters? Do you think they had a reunion 6 months ago planing "letīs go to brasil and ripp some pple off??????"
Sorry man...try to be a little bit more realistic and try to think a little bit before writting some of the agressive and ofensive messages you re posting.

"...drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - are you sure they really working for you?

Electronic Bungalow
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 09:01
Well, a few words about this Celebra mess. Problem is, ppl down have stretched their patience, tolerance and understanding to the upper (or lower) level with artists no-shows, abusive prices, last minute venue changes, gorgeous flyers and miserable parties. I think Celebra (deserving it or not) is now the latest casualty within a row of flaws. And Celebraīs organizers can not pledge on their behalf a lack of knowledge about the behaviour of our authorities, nor about the misfortunes our red tape may cause even on the best prepared and seasoned brazilian organizers. Celebra had its share of such experiences last year, when they were forced to change their venue a few days before the party. Luckily for them at that time, they were able to find a quasi-suitable place a few miles away, at Fazenda White Martins, in São Gonįalo, and yes, the Festival ended up in a superb fashion. One is to suppose that some knowledge had been gathered out of that situation by the Celebra staff. No, it seems they disregarded that situation, or even worse, regarded it as an isolated one, that couldnīt or wouldnīt happen again. So, I wouldnīt go as far as Luiz did, but his anger is easily understandable from a brazilian party goerīs point of view. But this time, weīre not swapping one beach for another one a few miles away...Weīre talking about changing the venue some 300 km southways, no beach at all, planting the party almost within São Pauloīs urban limits, into a farm usually leased to boy-scouts, conventions, seminars, etc. Iīm sure Celebraīs staff is busy at this moment planning wonders to our delight, no question about it, but you all ought to agree that this sounds outrageous. No, outrageous is such a tough expression. Letīs call it weird. Damned weird.
djmack

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 09:05
this is unbelieveble,a guy wich have never move a finger to make any thing,now is creating a chaos,please Luiz be serious and stop the bull shit politics,man..., if u don`t wanna comme,just don`t comme,don`t try to guess any thing,unless u want to say after"i`ve told u....",ENJOY THE PARTY,"FREAK"
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance