Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)

'N'euroToxic~>

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 26, 2011 22:44:49
boom...this is the place to ask inputs on traveling to Boom 2012; please share some insights on making it to Boom and back.
this had been due for 12 years..i guess 2012 is the year
Im sure there are many here who traveled to boom from India before..please share your thoughts that you think i should know.

peace~

Music is more than mathematics.
And I am much more than a program with musical subroutines!
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 27, 2011 10:03

^^ hey good to cu bac on d forum baba... yes i am sure their are ppl over here who have travelled to boom from india...
if you need any other if abt boom, we shall PM...           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
1leggedraver

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 27, 2011 13:12
lineup as of now:

AJJA (CHE – 3 HOUR SET)
ACE VENTURA (ISR – SPECIAL BOOM 3 HOUR SET)
AVALON (UK)
BEARDY (UK)
BRAINCELL (CHE)
CAPTAIN HOOK (ISR)
DAKSINAMURTI (GER)
DICKSTER (UK)
KILLERWATTS (UK)
IANUARIA (AT)
NEUTRAL MOTION (JAP)
REGAN (ZA)
SHORE BAR AXEL (GER/IRL)
THE FIRST STONE (BR)
TECHYON (POR)
DJane THATHA (BR)
TRISTAN (UK)

indeed looking good,should give us a boost in buying tickets which i have been delaying
'N'euroToxic~>

Posted : Oct 29, 2011 14:19
thanks oMcyLOm

was wondering who is the Boom India ambassador this time ? I know Mafiza had been an ambassador for past years..hopefully for 2012 also.

would love to know others planing the same...keep me posted and we shall the boom

peace~           
oMcyLOm

Posted : Oct 30, 2011 07:28
Ticket Prices:
http://boomfestival.org/boom2012/tickets/info/

BOOM AMBASSADOR
Our Boom Festival family is all around the world. We have around 90 different ambassadors that represent the festival in more than 50 countries.
An Ambassador is someone or any organization that can give you all the information you may need about the festival and also sell festival tickets. Social Pricing and developing countries tickets are only available here.
The Ambassador list will be publicly announced by November 2011.

DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
As usual we set the prices taking into consideration the different economic realities of each country. We have a friendly price for people living in the denominated developing countries.
These tickets are non-transferable and only available at your local ambassador. To have this discount, your local ambassador will require you to show a national residency proof.
The list of developing countries is the follwoing:

- Africa;
- Asia and the Pacific, excluding Australia, Belarus, China, Japan, Israel, New Zealand and Russia;
- Caribbean, Latin and South America, excepting Brazil;
- Central and Eastern European: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia , Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

http://boomfestival.org           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 30, 2011 14:39
I am planning to go to Boom this year. Can someone please guide me with the whole trip and what is needed ect. Any help would be much appreciated. I need to book my tickets soon. Thanks for all your help in advance.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 30, 2011 18:18
me also boooming 2012 ! any group of indians leaving together? , would like to join any freaks travelling from india to boom together,!
alsoi would like to go for some nice festivals in europe,, so someone can suggest some good festivals there, not really some big one's but some nice one's with good vibes and awesome location,and some aliens if u catch my drift,chcheerz
big booooooom
dj kanji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 31, 2011 02:55
I would like to join other desi's from India...especially anyone leaving from Mumbai. Also, any inputs from peeps who have experienced Boom in the past. Please let us know the do's and dont's for the festival.

Cheers!           Wake Up and Live...
'N'euroToxic~>

Posted : Oct 31, 2011 11:36
nice...so we have some freaks headin boom

i will be traveling from BLR, no big group..just me and my grlfrn 'in this life of sin
plan is to go via Madrid..           
oMcyLOm

Posted : Oct 31, 2011 13:22
Quote:

On 2011-10-30 18:18, minus wrote:
alsoi would like to go for some nice festivals in europe,, so someone can suggest some good festivals there,

Psycrowdelica - Fight Back- Germany(the best dark power) 27Jul to 29Jul u can finsh this n then head to boom.

Noise Poison Festival - Slovakia 29Jun to 02Jul. 1st time for this festival n the lineup is

Yaga Gathering in Lithuania sometime in June/July, amazing vibe. Will update on d dates once its out.

Plus some killer USP (swiss org) parties in June/July (dark power)

Voltron Fest - Turkey 23Aug-28Aug

Sweden/Norway some killer forest parties during June/July/Aug

If iam able to travel in 2012 Yaga, Swiss,Scandinavia and new smaller size parties is where i would like to stomp. This is wher d vibe is... learn teach share :)
But the lineup is what drags me to d trance floor.           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 31, 2011 16:36
Aurora festival in samothraki looks brilliant!
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Nov 1, 2011 17:33
hallo friends few people who have been to boom can help me out here
i have few questions
1) how easy/tough it is to get an visa to portugal for indian passport holders?

2) is it cool if i have a boom ticket and show that to embassy and stating that purpose of visit is boom festival will this do? or do i have to show an invitation from a person who stays in portugal?

and is there minimum bank balance required if yes then how much it is and for how long it should be in the account

thank you           www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 2, 2011 10:28
Quote:

On 2011-10-31 11:36, 'N'euroToxic~> wrote:
nice...so we have some freaks headin boom

i will be traveling from BLR, no big group..just me and my grlfrn 'in this life of sin
plan is to go via Madrid..

I have already booked my tickets via Madrid. Will be taking the Boom bus from Madrid. I am going with my girlfriend.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 2, 2011 10:28
Quote:

On 2011-11-01 17:33, alientrancesistor wrote:
hallo friends few people who have been to boom can help me out here
i have few questions
1) how easy/tough it is to get an visa to portugal for indian passport holders?

2) is it cool if i have a boom ticket and show that to embassy and stating that purpose of visit is boom festival will this do? or do i have to show an invitation from a person who stays in portugal?

and is there minimum bank balance required if yes then how much it is and for how long it should be in the account

thank you

+1. Can some please shed some light.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
'N'euroToxic~>

Posted : Nov 4, 2011 10:48
Boulevard..we shall meet mid air

ok..where are the ppl who have travelled befo? i wish we had a travel n tourism guy here..           
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance