Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)

Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Nov 4, 2011 13:26
Quote:

On 2011-11-04 10:48, 'N'euroToxic~> wrote:
Boulevard..we shall meet mid air

ok..where are the ppl who have travelled befo? i wish we had a travel n tourism guy here..

Sounds good 'N'euroToxic~.

I think we will have to figure stuff on our own.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
warlock
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 7, 2011 17:50
Quote:

On 2011-10-31 13:22, oMcyLOm wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-10-30 18:18, minus wrote:
alsoi would like to go for some nice festivals in europe,, so someone can suggest some good festivals there,

Psycrowdelica - Fight Back- Germany(the best dark power) 27Jul to 29Jul u can finsh this n then head to boom.

Noise Poison Festival - Slovakia 29Jun to 02Jul. 1st time for this festival n the lineup is

Yaga Gathering in Lithuania sometime in June/July, amazing vibe. Will update on d dates once its out.

Plus some killer USP (swiss org) parties in June/July (dark power)

Voltron Fest - Turkey 23Aug-28Aug

Sweden/Norway some killer forest parties during June/July/Aug

If iam able to travel in 2012 Yaga, Swiss,Scandinavia and new smaller size parties is where i would like to stomp. This is wher d vibe is... learn teach share :)
But the lineup is what drags me to d trance floor.

NOISY RADICALS - CHAOTIC MADNESS
Friday, August 17, 2012 at 7:30am, Portugal..

Line up is on Facebook.. sorry i cant provide the link since it asks for a login n i dont have an a/c... but u should find it if you search for Free Radical Records and check their events.. Gonna be chaos for sure
          http://www.freeradicalrecords.com/artists/33/circuit-theory.aspx
http://www.facebook.com/Djcircuittheory
http://www.reverbnation.com/circuitlaboratory
mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 8, 2011 08:34
boom boom boom boom boom :ah:

on the wayy .. to boom boom boom boom
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 12, 2011 15:18
Mera number kab aayega?

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 17, 2011 11:55
Boom 2012 Ambassadors will be ther in these cities, contact details not yet published on the website.

Goa
Mumbai
Pune

http://boomfestival.org/boom2012/tickets/boom-ambassadors/           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 17, 2011 15:43
Has anybody from India been to Boom is the question? I have a few questions which I need to ask.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Karma Konnect
Karma Konnect

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 28, 2011 08:52
i played @ boom 2008.. and there were many indians at the festival !! some came from india .. some from other parts i guess .. dubai/uk/europe etc           Look Around You - EP Out Now on (Planet Ben records)
http://soundcloud.com/karmakonnect
oMcyLOm

Posted : Dec 4, 2011 08:51

Boom Ambassadors updated list for India:

Mumbai -
Foot Stompin Records
Phone: (0091)9821381283
Email: freeaatmah@hotmail.com

Pune-
Masti Music – MaFaiza
Phone: (0091) 98204 74422
Email: mafaiza@gmail.com

Boom Ambassador for Middle East:

Ravelations
Phone: (00971) 507 585 825
Email: daijuraj@ravelations.com

http://boomfestival.org/boom2012/tickets/boom-ambassadors/

~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 4, 2011 11:11
Quote:

On 2011-11-01 17:33, alientrancesistor wrote:
hallo friends few people who have been to boom can help me out here
i have few questions
1) how easy/tough it is to get an visa to portugal for indian passport holders?

2) is it cool if i have a boom ticket and show that to embassy and stating that purpose of visit is boom festival will this do? or do i have to show an invitation from a person who stays in portugal?

and is there minimum bank balance required if yes then how much it is and for how long it should be in the account

thank you

i am still waiting for my answers help needed..thanks           www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
1leggedraver

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 4, 2011 13:44
and to add to the above,wht are your chances of your visa getting approved if you have a minimum bank balance but ur unemployed,,and how long is the visa process?

thanks!!

----------------------------------------------
*dancin shiva*
oMcyLOm

Posted : Dec 5, 2011 07:47

^^^ sorry guys i have never travelled to Europe from India, so dont know about the procedures... but ther are a few ppl on this forum who have travelled frm india who can help out...come on guys kindly share d info...

@Vikram, contact assad, he has been to boom i think few years back...           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 5, 2011 12:27
@alientrancesistor. If it's a first then go through a good travel agency, don't try to do this yourself, it involves a lot of paperwork and hotel booking vouchers etc. Yes you do need to show bank records from the last 3 years and the amount differs from the country you're applying to. The rule is that you have to apply to the country you first fly into when you enter Europe.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 5, 2011 13:33
@Yidam - Cant we book our plane tickets on our own? Can you please let me know why would we need a travel agency? I have never traveled outside of India and any help on this would be appreciated? I have only booked the Boom tickets for now.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 5, 2011 16:58
yehh i know how it works for other than EU yehh lot of paperworks sure...ahhh 3 years wow!!! i thought its 6 months for a tourist visa...sure travel agent is the best when ur going on a tourist visa with an indian passport sometimes even that fail...thanks for the info!!!

@boulevard yes u can book tickets on ur own and go to a travel agent to help u with paperwork as yidam said for paper work its better u go to a travel agent

thanks           www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 5, 2011 18:13
@alientrancesistor and Yidam thanks.

Makes sense will defn approach an agent. Lets see how does that go.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance