Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)

vapourtrail

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 5, 2011 20:08
hello freaks !

I was at Ozora and Psycrowdelica this year and it was a banger Planning on Boom for next year ( psycrow - boom - Ozora )

I live in US now so don't really know much about the visa application process

But I do want to know what is the ticket price if I get it from the ambassadors in Mumbai - also can everything be setup online ?

Boom !           *physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
LSDance

Posted : Dec 6, 2011 00:05
For visa there are a few things they look at:

1. your intention to return - a confirmed return air ticket.
2. your ability to support your holiday financially - bank statements for 1-2 yrs depending on the country you are applying with. Just your last months statement wont do (anyone can borrow money for a short time to increase the balance). A lot of times they will also ask you for your tax returns etc.
3. other requirements like hotel bookings, travel insurance etc. are a must.
4. A good cover letter explaining your reasons to visit goes a long way. Most travel agents dont even bother with this.

Also, you will need to apply with the embassy of the country you intend to spend the maximum amount of time in. for eg if you are going to germany, portugal and spain - you will apply with the country you will spend the maximum days in and NOT your first point of entry. a lot of people apply to the country they are entering first and in most cases the passports are returned without the visa being granted or refused.

In short - find a good travel agent if you dont know exactly what you are doing. remembe. Most of them are just good enough for filling up forms and nothing else...so finding the right agent is the important.
LSDance

Posted : Dec 6, 2011 00:10
Ozora...Boom...VuuV...Indian Spirit...Full Moon Festival...Sonica...Antaris...

Which two out of the above are most recommended?

My plan is to pick two major festivals within a 20-25 day period..... and travel around the rest of the time...maybe a couple of smaller festivals
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 6, 2011 05:04
Quote:

On 2011-12-06 00:05, LSDance wrote:

Also, you will need to apply with the embassy of the country you intend to spend the maximum amount of time in. for eg if you are going to germany, portugal and spain - you will apply with the country you will spend the maximum days in and NOT your first point of entry. a lot of people apply to the country they are entering first and in most cases the passports are returned without the visa being granted or refused.

just crosschecked this and those are the official rules. sorry gross mistake on my part earlier.
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 7, 2011 01:39
Quote:

On 2011-12-05 20:08, vapourtrail wrote:
hello freaks !

I was at Ozora and Psycrowdelica this year and it was a banger Planning on Boom for next year ( psycrow - boom - Ozora )

I live in US now so don't really know much about the visa application process

But I do want to know what is the ticket price if I get it from the ambassadors in Mumbai - also can everything be setup online ?

Boom !

yooooo vaportrail,,, arent u aayush's friendddddd??? lets push together mahn,,,,,, im really waanting tooo have an out of box experience.......my life is changingggggg ND chaNGe is alwaysss goood riteee o:) ..... i would loveeeee to go kick it in the europiaaas and move from festival to festival....lemme knowwww what u thinkkkkkkk.... Aum brooootha           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
x psyle

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 7, 2011 09:28
Quote:

On 2011-12-06 00:10, LSDance wrote:
Ozora...Boom...VuuV...Indian Spirit...Full Moon Festival...Sonica...Antaris...

Which two out of the above are most recommended?

My plan is to pick two major festivals within a 20-25 day period..... and travel around the rest of the time...maybe a couple of smaller festivals

Just a heads up. a schengin does NOT work for Sonica as its in Montenegro. get a separate visa for this as i faced this problem last year           Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music
LSDance

Posted : Dec 8, 2011 19:32
Quote:

On 2011-12-07 09:28, x psyle wrote:

Just a heads up. a schengin does NOT work for Sonica as its in Montenegro. get a separate visa for this as i faced this problem last year

is sonica worth going through the trouble? how is Montenegro as a place to see? if its going to be too much trouble getting the visa and if the place itself isnt very interesting i dont mind dropping the idea altogether...
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 18, 2011 12:46
LIVE CONCERTS
HILIGHT TRIBE (FRA)
THE PEAKING GODDESS COLLECTIVE (CHE)
DJ SETS AND LIVE ACTS
AJJA (Peak Records – CHE – 3 HOUR SET)
ACE VENTURA (Iboga Trance – ISR – SPECIAL BOOM 3 HOUR SET)
ATYSS (Sonic Motion – FR)
AVALON (Nano Records – UK)
BEARDY (Wild Things Records – UK)
BRIAN SENTIENT (USA)
BRAINCELL (Free Spirit – CHE)
BUZZ_T(GER)
CAPTAIN HOOK (Iboga Trance- ISR)
COMA SECTOR (ITA)
DAKSINAMURTI (Timecode – GER)
DERANGO feat. PUROSURPO (Sanaton Records – SWE)
DICKSTER (UK)
DIGOA (Neurobiotic/Spun – BR)
EGORYTHMIA (MKD)
ELECTRYPNOSE (CHE)
FILTERIA (Suntrip – SWE)
GIUSEPPE (Parvati – IT/DK)
IANUARIA (Blue Hour Sounds – AT)
ILLEGAL MACHINES (Bom Shanka – FR)
JAHBO (DK)
DJane LILL’LI (DK)
FOG & PHOBOS (Looney Moon – ITA)
KHAOS SEKTOR (Rockdenashi Productions – POR)
KILLERWATTS (UK)
KINDZADZA (RU)
LIQUID ROSS (UK)
LOUD (ISR)
LUCA & DJane JAZZMINE (ITA/GER)
NEUTRAL MOTION (Wild Things Records – JAP)
DJane NUKY (Bom Shanka – POR)
ONKEL DUNKEL (DK)
ORESTIS (Tantrumm Records/Sonic Loom – GRE)
PARASENSE (RUS)
PROCS (SWE)
PROTONICA (GER)
RAWAR (Akashik Records – POR)
RINKADINK (ZA)
REGAN (Nano – ZA)
SHANE GOBI (Alchemy – ZA)
SHORE BAR AXEL (Synchronize Records – GER/IRL)
SHOTU (Hadra – FRA)
SWARUP (BRA)
THE FIRST STONE (Vagalume – BR)
TECHYON (POR)
DJane THATHA (BR)
TRISTAN (UK)
U-RECKEN (ISR)
YUDHISTHIRA (MK)
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 15, 2012 16:50
Is it better to fly to lisbon or madrid? Flight tickets cost about 41k to both places. Is there a cheaper way to get there?
dhamma walker

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 16, 2012 12:22
better to go to Lisbon.           Love n Light

Foot Stompin Records
www.footstompinrecords.com
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Feb 16, 2012 17:03
Wow boomfest will rock this year !!

btw >
dhamma walker, better represent more here you are a moderator, A "change" the way i see. !!

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 17, 2012 10:00
i know this thread is about boom festival!!! sorry to hijack i dint want to start a new thread for my question

so question is, any one from india planning to go for tangra festival in bulgaria?

http://www.tangrafest.com/

if any one is going please PM me i need some info thanks
          www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 17, 2012 14:32
Quote:

On 2012-02-15 16:50, sunshine superman wrote:
Is it better to fly to lisbon or madrid? Flight tickets cost about 41k to both places. Is there a cheaper way to get there?

It is cheaper if you go from Madrid and take the Boom Bus.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Marcolino

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 27, 2012 21:15
Greetings! I just noticed this post. Sorry, I'm not from India, but I'll be going to Boom/Utopia too... making my way from Sol Festival and from Antaris Project (coming from Seattle, WA; US). This will be my first time at Boom too. So, hope to meet many new PsyTrance/Goa family members.
sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 30, 2012 11:43
I will be coming alone from Bangalore, would love to connect with people from India and head together. Do let me know if anyone's interested.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Boom Festival 2012, 2014 :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance