Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

djvadim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 15:24
been there in 2000
i was triping aruond for 8 days
i didnt know the line-up befor and still...
it was the best time i ever hade...
for shure we all want the "fully dream" become trou...
but... i gess we all know that life is not allways whet we r asking for... so
a big sooooo...
lets go triping, who cars abut the line-up...?!?!
hope to c u all there...!!!
cheers
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 16:01
Oooooooh! Not very shanti Mr Psyshanti...IMO booking some of the artists on here and paying for their travel from all over the world (NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil among all the others) is more expense than booking 15 Israeli full on acts that all sound the same....

Perhaps you have a perfect grasp of this language called English, but unnecessary cursing at an artist who is probably going to rock our socks off is just plain unfriendly....

Anyway - I shall toddle off into the sunset and think about Boom......

Kisses!!
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 19:23
aww come on kino, i know you Polish guys are tough

anyway, do you know a time yet when you are going to play at boom? perhaps some people from your poem thread could team up and make a circle around you and tell you their poems live
(i think i'll need a chillum then...)           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 20:19
exactly saturday at 16:00

i want you see all on the danceflor and sing thogheter these beautifull poems to my music with refrain:

you are smart and you are clever!
defender of cheapest lineup ever!
          www.kinooko.pl
werlin

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 20:27
BOOM CREW IF YOURE SEEING THIS, BRING COSMO back in to the line-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont even writte santa for christmas, if you only can bring COSMO and his music down to the trancefloor.

ps: i just lost all my dignity begging didn't I?
werlin

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 20:32
Quote:

On 2006-07-20 20:19, KINO OKO wrote:

i want you see all on the danceflor and sing thogheter these beautifull poems to my music with refrain:

[stewie in family guy mode]you dont have perhapps a timetable, you know? that timetable that boom crew was working on, you know? perhaps you can slip it by to the broad masses you know? the time table to the broad masses? turn it over no?[/stewie in family guy mode]
Sergio Walgood
Artists

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 21:19
omiq project will play live sunday @ 4pm on the chill out area!!!

se u all there!!

Boom!!!!!!!!!!

www.omiq.net           ===============================
...Are you a dreamer?
http://www.soundcloud.com/sergiowalgood
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 22:22
hi freaks and nerds,

cortex and his motley crew of decorations are bringing a special installation setup, including uv arts and vj work from rentina funk and shamanfilms... this is a new eye opening for the idea of installations using these 2 medias.

boom shanka and mind the heat=)

www.divinemusictribe.com
www.shamanafilms.net           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
seriped

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 00:59
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 22:46, psyshanti wrote:
well i guess thats the cheapiest line up they(boom crew)could arrange,but its not bad.im very curious too see zen mechanics and z man.:Hmmmm:

Greetings
In my world the word cheap isn't synonymous of quality, and you have to understand that this kind of projects like boom festival are difficult to please 20.000 persons, nothing is perfect.
in my opinion the line up couldn't be better, less comercial music crap and this year the sound will be massive at night. ooooooHHH yEEAH i just wonna dance
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Posted : Jul 21, 2006 09:38
Quote:

[stewie in family guy mode]you dont have perhapps a timetable, you know? that timetable that boom crew was working on, you know? perhaps you can slip it by to the broad masses you know? the time table to the broad masses? turn it over no?[/stewie in family guy mode]

no no guys, i dont have it
i know only details concering my live, rest is unknown for me.           www.kinooko.pl
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 15:15
Quote:

I hope to be singing "dead birds in the sky" and also feasting my ears with "man upon the rainbow"
Agya

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 15:42
Quote:

kino what do u think about the line up...?
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Posted : Jul 21, 2006 16:48
Jingabe, we will sing this track whogether forever and ever, when i finish please come and we'll have some vodka thogheter.

agya, im not a person who should be present among most popluar trance acts, also lot of acts in boom lineup have the same feeling as i have i think. this is reason of beeing out of the genre in present meaning of this word. i know that in boom lineup there are a lot of revolutionary thoughts that will be presented to you. by this i mean that you will receive very good blend of totally different executions of trance, totaly different sound form every act even if sometimes are unperfect or wild. this is very precious experience for all audience to listen to such a variety of trance we have till now. if you even dont like a lot what you hear at the moment on the dancefloor you can wait with excitement for another, different, surprising show and maybe finnaly you will find something that moves you deeply instead of what you heard alredy. then i think you will be happy that you are still able to discover something new in this music. and this is different from other more expensive lineups           www.kinooko.pl
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 17:01
Hey guys, I´m envious of those of you who are going to Boom. The best festival, really. People say that Japan has two of the best festivals in the world - Vision Quest and Solstice. But their line-up is not half good as Boom´s. I´d go only to see Sensient, me being his fan no. 1. Love his tech-trance sounds.
As for the organization, I have only nice things to say about them. I once went to a festival that was joint-coordinated by Boom crew and they were gentle, charming really, smiling all the time and doing their best to the crowd and artists. Really great.

Enjoy a unique experience that a lot of people would love to take part in.

Boom!!!!!

Peace and Love.
g/\8!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 17:03
one more time....people complains about the line up,you are never satisfied hummm?people have different tastes,some know what they like and some just don´t...i think is a good line up i just miss...twisted system,procs,species....midimiliz,clutch,but its ok for me you just have to be open with heart and soul in the chill dance sacred fire floors..........see you in few days....................................peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
62 63 64 65 66 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance