a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 18, 2006 21:41
Quote:

On 2006-07-18 20:24, duyoush wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-18 18:08, DjGreen wrote:
trying to organize my what-to-bring list... anyone wanna share theirs or add to mine?

In a large backpack:
Tent, blanket, sleeping pad, hammock, small bag, shorts and shirts for hot summer days, something warmer to put on at night, psy-clothing, a big HAT, extra socks, nice&easy party shoes, hiking boots, money, tickets (printouts of electronic tickets), passport, organic soap, natural deodorant and toothpaste, shade-structure, water bottle...

thats' all i got for now..see ya

U forgot the most importent thing...

Chillum !!!

Cheers

yes yes..how could i forget that...u can forget anything else..but without a chillum on boom it won´t be easy           ...
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 02:44
Quote:

On 2006-07-12 07:23, DJ SEPH wrote:
My god...is that the line up??? ...thats it??? sorry about my honesty but its very poor, for a one week party!!
Wow... i thought it would be something totally diferent, this year... i dont have words to describe such.... choice of artists, to say the least!!
... I feel a lil bit "the walk to the grave" for Boom...This year we have Funktion 1 soundsystem...but very few top artists to play on it???...What a "kindergarden line-up", i say!!!...is this the best festival in the world???...for what??? ...the food?? the weather??...the spirit??
...certainly not for the music!!
Get a grip, boys!!...u are totally ruining it in the nearest future!...think about it and invest a bit more in line up, please!
ARTISTS MAKE THE DIFERENCE; BELIEVE IT!!

humm...
My expectations in what belongs music weren´t very high so I am acctually happy with the line up but I can understand seph ...
Really don´t want to say that the line up is bad and I am super happy that the big superstar names to attract the masses are missing out but IMO there should still be more variety.The line up could be more balanced and There re are defenitlly some essential names missing. Its very good for "Dark" trance , no one will be missing fluffy full on, but there is still good full on out there , Psy progressive looks very ok to me and has some of my favourite names but I think what seph would have wiched for( like myself) are names like D-nox & beckers, flow job, brisker & magitman, Jaia, Rai, solead, andre absolut, Pots and more in this maybe more housey style that are really missing out here.
Yes, I know Boom is SO MUCH MORE then the line up and I am sorry that I am behaving like a old annoying grandmother by complaining but I just wanted to say that I can understand that some people were expecting more for a 7 day festival and that i agree that ARTISTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

Anyway there are some names in the line up that make me more and more excited for the festival with every day that passes! "True to nature" wich I didn´t expect at all. Ace ventura ,Sensient, beat bizzare, mapusa mapusa dj set and quiet a view more...

Peace
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 08:19
oh yeah please book infected mushroom and skazi next time for dj seph, probably astrix would be also a nice addition
sorry for the irony, couldn't resist           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 10:09
@the-hq
Skazi already played at the Boom festival 2002 along with the GMS.
meLu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 14:28
Quote:

On 2006-07-18 20:21, Babube wrote:

yes, 9a.m. is a bit early for proggy. But at 11/12 nd by the afternoon is more than adequate, cause sun starts to burn nd everybody become more lazy...

no, no, no. That would ruin festival for me I want pure madness on dance floor during day. If You become lazy, You still have chill out
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 14:58
Dark is nice and all but... hearing it day and night? I hope some of the Djs bring something different or I'll go insane. lol
I think it will be like this from now on. One year Boom festival with all it's underground psychedelic. Next year Freedom Festival with all the commercial lives.
What can I say? works for me.. lol
Still I would rather listen to a balanced Festival.           Opus Iridium
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 15:47
I think the lineup is great! And dont worry, its not _that_ much dark music, there will be enough morning/full0n I believe...

Anyways. Because of my poor ability to prepare myself I havent got to the point where Ive bought tickets, and now the presale is over. I can still buy tickets to the boom and afterparty at the gate? Can, if not Boom but Utopia, be sold out?
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 15:53
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 15:47, Fragletrollet wrote:

Anyways. Because of my poor ability to prepare myself I havent got to the point where Ive bought tickets, and now the presale is over. I can still buy tickets to the boom and afterparty at the gate? Can, if not Boom but Utopia, be sold out?

Interesting question... haven´t heard off any numbers of how many people would be the maximum capacity for the festival..
>But I wouldn´t worry man... i am pretty sure that U can buy your tickets at the gate!!

Boompty boom
psihadal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:03
how to get from madrid to the fest site cause in the boom site the root dont show
please help
DjGreen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:08
Thanks for the feedback everyone - i feel much more prepared now!!!

Tent, Blanket / sleep bag, sleeping pad, hammock, small bag, shorts and shirts for hot summer days, something warmer to put on at night, psy-clothing, big HAT, Extra socks,
nice&easy party shoes, hiking boots, money, tickets (printouts of electronic tickets), passport, organic soap, natural deodorant and toothpaste, shade-structure, water bottle... Sun-screen, medicine, condoms, talcum, a towel <-- damn I hope all this will fit in my 80l backpack, might have to ditch the deodorant...muahhaha

how could i forget the chillum, well, maybe its good i did because in the airport a used chillum might be a bit stinky; maybe better buy it there ya? or use the old fashion hippie apple chillum (one hole at the top, one at the side, and your smokin!!!)

my quicky about the lineup: a well and master-crafted line-up with the best of everything!!! thank you for bringing so many talented artists from all over; you guys stasified me 200%

my favorite part in the lineup: all the names that are unknown to me!!!

nice n dark surprises: ghreg on earth, zik, Quasar, Kemic-Al, GOW, Derango

nice n supa-star surprises: brokentoy!

narf!!

MINDFLUX - A continuing flow of the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially through thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
the-hq

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:58
@Lilit
yeah you are talking about 2002 (!!!) things were different back then. i also had lots of fun @ gms in samothraki festival 2003...

but we are in 2006 now and there are still a lot people bitching about lineups which miss the typical israeli-pop for example. things change, music evolves.

lots of people complain about, how should i say, "untypical visitors" (???) at goaparties (like the typical house/rave people. sorry don't know how to express it since i'm no native english speaker).
so hell yeah, make the music more freaky, evil, twisted, dark whatever you wanna call it. a bit less cheesyness should scare them off
ok, these words might sound hard, but i like to exaggerate sometimes
i am also happy that the proggy acts are not too housy, this should give some really nice sets.
imagine the heat, the dust, the sun and pounding deep basslines, yeeehaw

speaking for me i am looking forward to ALL the artists and even more to all the PEOPLE!

besides the lineup i think boom will be great anyway as stated many times before.
see you on the dancefloor ppl           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 17:41
You´re totally right hq! 4 years ago there was still creativity in israeli nd mainstream production, so those artists were chosen.
I think what boom org is trying to do, is to proove that there are many artists who are not given the opportunity to play at other festivals but with quality to play in that stage. This helps ppl to hear something new nd to refine their tastes

Quote:

On 2006-07-19 15:47, Fragletrollet wrote:

For utopia you can buy the tickets @ boom info stand, so get them as soon as you enter the festival area because they are limited
the-hq

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 18:10
well the boom website says:

Tickets at the Gate:
€110 (Full Pass for the entire duration of the event)

i think when you have managed to get there, they would never send you back to where you came from.
just show them your passport so they can see you went over 3000km for this who would say no then?
is there even any "sold out" state for the boom? are the tickets in any way limited to 20000 for example?
so if the price is ok for you, you're welcome!
see you Fragletrollet           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 19:31
I guess it wont be a problem to enter Boom, was more unsecure about Utopia, as im taking the boombus... gah. If they wont let me enter I'll just have to crawl over the fence
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
60 61 62 63 64 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance