63 64 65 66 67 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 17:24
line up is good and has of all a bit in there --- let's dance to fresh sounds....as part of maranu sounds (which is a women & men djing together), which is also not known internationally i can only support the idea of giving more 'unknown' acts a change. well made boom crew. looking forward to a fantastic experience.

...and the 'no dogs' policy is spot on! bravo!

see us all on the dancefloor
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 17:31
anybody goes to Marid on the 10th aug after the fest? please pm me a pink adventure gauranteed           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 17:41
Quote:

On 2006-07-21 17:31, pinkE wrote:
anybody goes to Marid on the 10th aug after the fest? please pm me a pink adventure gauranteed

o fucf, pink adventure sounds nice
unfortunatelly im not going, hehe

www.kinooko.pl
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 19:54
No one are talking in the Utopia After Boom... who are thinking in come to this after boom festival?
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 21:23
i cant wait no more !!!!! i thing i gone get carzy!!!
i hope to get the most powerfull expirience of my all life
i hope to see happy faces and listen good music in cosmic lake !!! so seven days or working and after everfing is ready and programing then:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BooM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice time to onyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Superfly3

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 21:52
It's going to be my first Boom Festival.. and I can't wait !!!

I don't care about the line up, even if most of artists name are unkown for me... The most important is the excellent atmosphere of the festival !!

I'm coming from a country ( North africa ) where no ticket were sold.... Boom organiser told me by e mail, that's it's possible to get a friendly price ticket , if I present my passeport and my plane ticket at the gate... I hope that they will respect their commitment... is anyone could confirm this news it could be great...because my festival budget is really limited...

C U all There...
Agya

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 22:15
Quote:

On 2006-07-21 16:48, KINO OKO wrote:
Jingabe, we will sing this track whogether forever and ever, when i finish please come and we'll have some vodka thogheter.

agya, im not a person who should be present among most popluar trance acts, also lot of acts in boom lineup have the same feeling as i have i think. this is reason of beeing out of the genre in present meaning of this word. i know that in boom lineup there are a lot of revolutionary thoughts that will be presented to you. by this i mean that you will receive very good blend of totally different executions of trance, totaly different sound form every act even if sometimes are unperfect or wild. this is very precious experience for all audience to listen to such a variety of trance we have till now. if you even dont like a lot what you hear at the moment on the dancefloor you can wait with excitement for another, different, surprising show and maybe finnaly you will find something that moves you deeply instead of what you heard alredy. then i think you will be happy that you are still able to discover something new in this music. and this is different from other more expensive lineups

your words are what i wanted to hear from you...kino see you in BOOM...
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 23:28
Quote:

On 2006-07-21 21:52, Superfly3 wrote:
It's going to be my first Boom Festival.. and I can't wait !!!

I don't care about the line up, even if most of artists name are unkown for me... The most important is the excellent atmosphere of the festival !!

I'm coming from a country ( North africa ) where no ticket were sold.... Boom organiser told me by e mail, that's it's possible to get a friendly price ticket , if I present my passeport and my plane ticket at the gate... I hope that they will respect their commitment... is anyone could confirm this news it could be great...because my festival budget is really limited...

C U all There...

Hey Superfly3, I don't know Boom organizers but I think you can trust their commitment. Boom has always had friendly prices for people from certain parts of the world, and these discounts have always been well advertised. So no need for doubts.

Hope to see you there...
kerouak99

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 00:12
does anyone know something about the boombus? they said that after july the 15 they were going to send us an email with more info about it but i have not received any yet...
leaetherstrip

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 23, 2006 00:51
Hey very simple if you dont like the line up dont go...! If you want a better line up there are other parties like the one in Morrocco. Personaly the line up is not so interesting for me but like most people know, boom is more than the line up.

So lets boom
pilzKillz

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 01:38
Quote:

On 2006-07-23 00:51, leatherstrip wrote:
Hey very simple if you dont like the line up dont go...! If you want a better line up there are other parties like the one in Morrocco. Personaly the line up is not so interesting for me but like most people know, boom is more than the line up.

So lets boom

i agree with you 110%..
but the line up is more then importand..
yes,the BOOM is more than just a festival,but the most of people come for qualiti music and i'm one of them...
but the line-up is very,very good and i'm happy that's like that..
no like in almoast every festival this summer,the good known("big") names(almoast comercial)
i'm really happy for this...
can't wait to see you all there...
shank boomar...
pilzKillz

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 01:45
Quote:

On 2006-07-21 21:23, dimospsy wrote:
i cant wait no more !!!!! i thing i gone get carzy!!!
i hope to get the most powerfull expirience of my all life
i hope to see happy faces and listen good music in cosmic lake !!! so seven days or working and after everfing is ready and programing then:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BooM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice time to onyone!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dimospsy!
we got a same problem...
i got 6 working days left..
i don't know how i'm going too work!
i'm fucking bored with that f****** job!
but it will pass like all days!
see yaaa...
PsyBeats

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 13:07
Man.. I'm gettin so anxious... 11 days till I'm pitchin my tent. lol
PsyBeats

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 15:19
Everyone thats was planning on meeting me up at Boom as part of the wandering to RoP meet me on day 2 at 1pm at the meeting point. I'll put a sign up if I can letting you know where to catch up if you can't make this time...
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 24, 2006 15:01
Boooom !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
63 64 65 66 67 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance