61 62 63 64 65 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 20:29
i was wontering if they(boom crew) mark the road to boom so we can now where we going becuse we rent a car so that it will be nice for travelers.
????
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 22:11
Last boom's they marked the road... so it won't be a problem to find the site
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 22:46
well i guess thats the cheapiest line up they(boom crew)could arrange,but its not bad.im very curious too see zen mechanics and z man.:Hmmmm:
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 23:18
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 22:46, psyshanti wrote:
well i guess thats the cheapiest line up they(boom crew)could arrange,but its not bad.im very curious too see zen mechanics and z man.:Hmmmm:

They are flying people in from all around the world mate.... not a cheap task at all. Look up and see how much airfares from New Zealand to Portugal are..
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 23:52
yah but the majority of the people come for the vibe or maybe because boom festival is consider greatest gathering of hippies on europe.
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 01:49
i think what some people also forget when they moan about the ticket price is:
ever tried to set up an infrastructure in the middle of nowhere? this will be a small town. i don't know how many people been to the last boom, but think about for example 20.000 people in a desertlike environment. (even if there are less it's quite a task)
they wanna drink water, they wanna eat, they want some shadow here and there, they want artists to entertain them and yeah they wanna go and take a shit. sounds like the need for quite some logistics eh?
you are in one of the hottest countries of europe where rain in summer is nearly not known. half the country's forest has been burnt by the sun.

i think you can figure out that it's not that easy

cu there, dancing united           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 02:44
Quote:

man u r fucking triping !!!

great linup !

all the best !

get ready to be blown away by

the israeli cream acts such as :

Yotopia , Ace ventura , Lish
DeLySiD CoOkInG
Delysid / Wicked Wires

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 03:01
hi there.....

well, to tell u the truth we got disapointed with the line up of boom........yes yes yes....we know that the boom festival is not only about the music....we been there already and loved it to the bits.....yes is the best festival in world...yes thats true...but can be better for sure.....and how to get it better if u have all the other things we already know about boom...people, vibe,the best infraestructure, great deco,great visuals, great everything....well why not a GREAT LINE UP...???.....i dont know why....

but im not saying all the artists that are playing there dont deserve it or nothing like that...but we think that could be much better....also we think is a bit extreme these line up.....ultra dark abit morning and then ultra proggy....well is a bit disorienting....im sure these artists have lots of quality and all but...can be much better line up....a bit of maybe big names dont hurt anyone....i dont know....and i dont wanna sound as a bitch but.....we got really dissapointed....

what the heck....we will be there and we will be open minded....best vibes for all the artists and make us dance please....

see ya there....and BOOM!!!           
www.noizeconspiracy.com
www.myspace.com/delysidcooking
the-hq

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 05:40
@delysid

drop some of your nickname @ boom and listen to those "ultra dark" acts but without prejudice and you will experience a full psychedelic experience

see ya there man           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
psyberian

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 10:52
hey guys

we are coming from russian and we will be in porto on the 3d at 11 a/m

does anyone know about the transport to boom from porto.

many thannks

boom!!!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 11:20
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 23:18, cosm wrote:
Quote:

They are flying people in from all around the world mate.... not a cheap task at all. Look up and see how much airfares from New Zealand to Portugal are..

Touche - the airfares from South Africa are not exactly cheap as chips either peeps!!

So can we pleeeeeease stop talking about the line up....makes it sound like we are going to a firing squad!
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 11:55
Quote:

and start to listen to music
if you like to listen to the money you can do it at your home

www.kinooko.pl
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 12:13
Well said Kino!!

The best music I have heard recently are from artists who I did not know before....looking forward to your set....woooo fucking hoooo!!! 14 days to go until I fly fly fly to Lisbon and then cruise in air conditioned comfort to the magical lake!! I would offer a ride but we have a 7 seater fully loaded with people and bags already...

PLUR to all you fellow Boomers....this is gonna be a tiiiiiiiiime!!!!
mandalafreak

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 14:47
Hi!!!

Just tomorrow or day after I will start my trip to boom from finland. . . going by inter rail, seeing amsterdam on the way

there will be decorations from Flowers of life, Finland (www.flowersoflife.net)
we shall have some interesting installations there for you all!!!

soon be there. . . ah. . . so long time from last psy festival. cant wait. . .

all best for you all!

<3

-mandalafreak-
flowers of life
missd00bie

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 15:01
BOOM!!!!!
13 days to go!!! So excited. nothin but good vibes and lovely hot and sweaty ppl. can't wait.
just wanted to thank all the ppl that helped us out in finding a ride down to boom. Its all set. and we will be arriving early as we need to help out our new friend set up her stall.
see you all there.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
61 62 63 64 65 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance