31 32 33 34 35 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

misfits-7-

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 09:45
tell us the line up,we must know if we must come or not....the last year at sonica the music was great...full on vibes mainly and not only...is it so bad to tell us?the air-tickets are waiting...
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 14:59
if someone would be so kind as to go through all 33 pages of this thread picking out the artists who are already confirmed, then we d have a pretty good idea as to the line up. yes?
thanks
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 15:22
Hehehe, cheeky BOOM!
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 19:19
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 14:59, gaspard wrote:
if someone would be so kind as to go through all 33 pages of this thread picking out the artists who are already confirmed, then we d have a pretty good idea as to the line up. yes?
thanks

I've posted the list on another forum, but it's down at the moment. I'll post it later.
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 02:39
Zen Mechanics confirmed ! Goodluck Wouter !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
proyectogdl

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 09:12
I think CPU or other 3dvision artists are playing, it doesn't specify which artists of this label will be playing. You can check the following link. I don't think it'll be Azax Syndrom because he played on 2004.

http://www.cpubooking.net/
Lilit

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 14:17
Mmmm ...I like this 'spying' through the net referring the line-up ... he he... nothing can be hidden
tamasio

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 15:16
no james monroe and no emok!!!!
i thought james is a resident at boom!!!
and is playing in portugal in the weekend before the boom,..so is emok and ticon????
i think its a little bit f*+%ed up!!!
Pedro_420

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 15:18
hello everybody!

I´m Pedro, i'll come from Brasil. I´m looking for some people who intend to stay in Europe, maybe other festivals or find some occupation to do there. Someone interested ? thanks
Pedro
aqua

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 17:26
Quote:

On 2006-06-12 15:16, tamasio wrote:
no james monroe and no emok!!!!
i thought james is a resident at boom!!!
and is playing in portugal in the weekend before the boom,..so is emok and ticon????
i think its a little bit f*+%ed up!!!

I'm so with you.
I expect to hear some prog music but there will be only fullon and goa so far as i see.
About James he defenetly wont be there he told me so and tegma also.
It's a huge f#%ck for me because i already bougth a tickets i thought that the boom line up wiil be like the rest festivals
For all those who came for the vibes:
good music makes good vibes
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 18:24
Quote:

It's a huge f#%ck for me because i already bougth a tickets i thought that the boom line up wiil be like the rest festivals

dude thats the weirdest comment i ve read... you basically want every festival to have the same line up?? what like globalisation of psy trance. like with mac donald you can eat a big mac every where in the world, you want every festival to offer exactly the same artists??
sure good music helps make a good vibe but its not the only thing. and are you saying that only james monroe, emok and ticon can provide this?? and yet you buy a ticket for a 7 day festival? didnt you expect there to be other artist there aswell??
or maybe i m not getting what you re saying..
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 19:24
ye lineup needed badly as got 2 do bookings of airtickets and dates comin closer           -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
aqua

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 19:34
Quote:

On 2006-06-12 18:24, gaspard wrote:
Quote:

dude thats the weirdest comment i ve read... you basically want every festival to have the same line up?? what like globalisation of psy trance. like with mac donald you can eat a big mac every where in the world, you want every festival to offer exactly the same artists??
sure good music helps make a good vibe but its not the only thing. and are you saying that only james monroe, emok and ticon can provide this?? and yet you buy a ticket for a 7 day festival? didnt you expect there to be other artist there aswell??
or maybe i m not getting what you re saying..

not the same artists but festivals line up should touch every style and not focus only on one or two.
James, ticon it was only example. so far only liquid soul provide this
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 19:43
yeah but i m sure the boom organisers will take into account all tastes. they saw the amount of people getting off on this music 2 years ago, i really doubt that liquid soul will be the only ones. 7 days is a looong time. and prog sound in the day time is needed for sure!!
Terry Pratchett
meLu

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 12:00
Quote:
prog sound in the day time is needed for sure!!

not at all in my opinion
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
31 32 33 34 35 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance