29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

bolota

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 04:05
Another confirmed act at boom festival, Megalopsy! Info given by Filter here in the Promotional media section

Tour dates:

July
08/07/06 Aveiro, Portugal
15/07/06 FREE DATE
22/07/06 FREE DATE
29/07/06 Slovenia (To be confirmed)

August
05/08/06 Lake Idha-a-Nova, Portugal
12/08/06 Bolgna, Italy
20/08/06 Graz, Austria
26/08/06 Winterberg, Germany

September
02/09/06 Belgium
09/09/06 FREE DATE
16/09/06 Munich, Germany
23/09/06 Berlin, Germany

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/82677/forum/63/start/45

Peace
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 19:27
I'm not sure if ithas been posted allready or not, but Cosmosis is booked for Boom Festival, according to the gigs-list on the Cosmosis website.

link:
http://www.cosmosis.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=2&Itemid=53
Lilit

Posted : Jun 4, 2006 23:01
Well, I collect all the rumors considering the BOOM line-up that have been posted on this forum and picture looks like this, so far (we have to bear on mind that all of these are still rumors and nothing really official

Joti
Hilight Tribe
Solar fields
Penta
Kindzadza
Dymons
Waterjuice
DJ Tsuyoshi
Megalopsy
Cosmosis

It would be interesting to see how many matches with the real line-up will be among them.
Any odds? hehe
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 10:19
Im sorry I have to agree with PKS post here... its all nice and good vibes but its very clear on festivals to see that there are 2 types of people, the people who come to see specific artists and the ones who come for the vibe... personally for me music is the most important thing and as KPS said Im planning this trip for a long time, saving a lot of money (btw this is the most expensive festival Ive seen so far) and time from work and all sorts of things. trance festivals are an expensive thing especially for people not coming from europe, I cant just rent a car and drive all through europe, so if Im making so much effort in coming over then the least the festival organizers can do is publish the line up. I must also add that I know many people who thought about coming and are not because of the price... I know and sure its all invested for good things but we all must remember that this scene is not like the club scene or in other words hippies and young people who are not always that rich... it would be nice to see us festivals like the techno ravers (cheqk tech and the free parties) are making which are for free and everybody donates what they can.. maybe less decoration and facilities but I think that is a more close to the true meaning of these events.
          "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 14:25
Somebody said in another forum that Andromeda will come too, not confirmed though

Psycho Bastard

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 14:33
Quote:

On 2006-06-03 00:39, PKS wrote:
Quote:

Boom festival is beyond that primitive concept.

Trust the source

Cya there!!!!

Excuse me, but are you saying that being interested in the line up is a "primitive concept"?

I think the music is the most important thing when going to a festival... With bad music, the vibe becomes bad! After going to festivals around the world for many years now, my impression is that there are two major reasons why people go to psytrance festivals: drugs or the music...
I know there are many exceptions, but these are the majorities... That's just a fact we have to swollow...

Ok, so I care about the line up, because my reason to go to a festival is not to get so high that I don't care about what music comes out of the speakers... If that was the case, I would maybe hang out at some euro trance gathering...

Primitive concept, eh?

My advice to keep a quality Boom, is to focus on quality music and keep people informed about the line up, or else you will end up with a majority of people who don't give a fuck about what's being played... I don't think that's the majority you want to have on a good vibe festival...

I know for example that Voov experience always keep it secret to the end, but that's a festival that has kept a high quality for over ten years, and we sort of know what we get (quality)... The line up at Boom two years ago wasn't that impressive if you ask me, so offcourse I would like to see the line up before I take out vacation from my daily work, buy airplane tickets, buy festival ticket, save money for the stay etc.. The summer is short, at least up here in north (Norway), and summer is something most of us PLAN... So get your fingers on the computer, and give the people a line up!!! They deserve it!!!

Just my opinion..

Agree 100%
The vibe is important but music is the main attraction of a festival
Illusion World Productions

Posted : Jun 5, 2006 14:53
Please ...do not talk more about line up :|

Just chill out , ok? very soon as possivel the Boom Friends will tell us all the line up

By the way...if we all want to go to the boom , we go for the feelings arround the fest.

Stay all in Peace Mode ...

Namaste !
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 08:15
Greetings,
After re reading my post i can see why it weas ambiguous. Sorry i will clarify.

What i meant to write is that i find that building a festival with only the line up as the greeting card is a primitive concept. We offer the package as a whole where the line up definately not the crux of the matter.

Cya thare           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
iezuss

Posted : Jun 6, 2006 13:34
Quote:

After going to festivals around the world for many years now, my impression is that there are two major reasons why people go to psytrance festivals: drugs or the music...
I know there are many exceptions, but these are the majorities... That's just a fact we have to swollow...

Well, the population is one of things that make the psy festivals different from other festivals. And far away from being able to divide them into two kinds of people:) So thinking about people at the last Boom -
Music and drugs fans which plan the different experiences according to the lineup timetable, socializers which spend the entire time meeting new people, input freaks that wander around staring at the intalations and exibitions, new age buelivers stuck at the Liminal village, nomad with famillies for which going from a festival to another is a way of life, continental women scaning around for handsome men to get laid, "serious" people who can play their natural role for some weeks while on the road, old people that are here allowed not feel and behave as old, pure hedonists that never leave the dancefloor, people over the edge of stress that escaped from their world and end up here, hundreds of performers, workers and merchants... And different combinations of all these.
Of course times are changing, psy has emerged from the underground and festivals are filling up with average, not interesting and not always good intentioned people. IMHO, not to advertise through a star lineup is a good way to try to prevent this happening here also, whether intentional or not:)
iezuss

Posted : Jun 6, 2006 13:50
And yes, still, I'll be pleased to meet everyone, no matter if you're ugly or dull, or you wear plastic gadgets or listening to schlagers at home, this is an event to love everybody, keep this spirit...

I'VE GOT THE TICKETS, YEEEAY, I'VE GOT THE TICKETS, YEEAH.

Illusion World Productions

Posted : Jun 6, 2006 14:17
Boom Fest...a fusion of the mother nature elements, mixed with sound , a pure synergic vibes...thats all we can say about the boom..all artists are wellcome

Stay all in Peace Mode

Namaste "!"
psyglobin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 19:09
Megalopsy Will not play at BoOm.... they just enjoyit...

GOBLIN (UNION RECORDS)PT
psygeorge

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 12:38
Posted by : Illusion World Productions
Posted on : 2006-06-06 14:17 ....thats all we can say about the boom..all artists are wellcome
to play for free???

---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 12:52
Quote:

Quote:

Boom festival is beyond that primitive concept.

Trust the source

Cya there!!!!

Excuse me, but are you saying that being interested in the line up is a "primitive concept"?

I think the music is the most important thing when going to a festival... With bad music, the vibe becomes bad! After going to festivals around the world for many years now, my impression is that there are two major reasons why people go to psytrance festivals: drugs or the music...
I know there are many exceptions, but these are the majorities... That's just a fact we have to swollow..

i guess the many people goes to a party because of the drugs i know a bunch of friends that even donīt like trance and still going to boom..reason? drugs...but itīs the other part that makes party or festivals became what they should be... and boom try to represent that other part... but not everyone feels or catch this essence of the experienced a trance festival... in our national parties what i see itīs not the same thing i used t see. Nowadays this next generation below mine is a pure degradation and donīt understand the all concept of this...they just want...
so thatīs why for me the boom is a experience
where i can talk with people who feels and think, who laught and smile the way i do because this feeelings or actions is a base of a healthy community where mind and body are one, conneted with ourselves and what surrounds us... the vibrations that exists
in boom is surely one the biggest thing i ever felt...
BOOM UP YOUR LIFE
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 12:59
heya mates

any lebanese coming to boom.....???
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance