Author

BOOM 2006

SPK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 12:31
Quote:

On 2006-06-13 12:00, meLu wrote:
Quote:
prog sound in the day time is needed for sure!!

not at all in my opinion

well, my opinion is totally oposite to yours!
different people - different opinions!
psygeorge

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 13:00
P_Mac
Ketuh Records
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 22:06
LIne up is almost closed . . . . What a surprise it will be

Keep checking . . . Soon there is more info

Boom from the land of the cold!

This is a post on the 13th of December from Mr P_Mac. 6 Months today from back then and no news yet from the official boom crew. All other issues seems to be settled but please inform the people about the line up and next time do not post and write things that you are not able to do...

P.S. for anyone that will thing smt bad, just note that we already have plane and Boom tickets on hand for almost a month now and we are looking forward for the fest.

BooM!!!
          ---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
misfits-7-

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 16:32
can anyone tell who artists are for sure confirmed till now?
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 16:42
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 19:19, MoWGLi wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 14:59, gaspard wrote:
if someone would be so kind as to go through all 33 pages of this thread picking out the artists who are already confirmed, then we d have a pretty good idea as to the line up. yes?
thanks

I've posted the list on another forum, but it's down at the moment. I'll post it later.

Live:
Cosmosis
Digital Mystery Tour
Dymons
Hilight Tribe
Joti Sidhu
Kindzadza
Liquid Soul
Megalopsy
Penta
Solar fields
Waterjuice

DJ's:
DJ Tsuyoshi
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 17:54
dj Jokke from true to nature is also confirmed
misfits-7-

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 20:40
if the names are that for seven days....it is for laughing...i hope the boom crew will post the line up with more djs...with that names i am afraid that more people will not come to boom fest...someone told that z mechanics confirmed too.spectra who are from portugal do not?i hope...
werlin

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 23:09
i also think freakulizer is confirmed, but he can confirm or deny that since he's a member...
seja84

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 23:23
why so panic for the line up?:) dont panic and trust the history of this festival.one festival it's not only the line up,now we have a lot lot lot festival with big names so what?sure it's good to know but only the line up is not make the fest and boom it's one good expirience non only one festival.so i hope 2 c all the people theare...
seriped

Posted : Jun 14, 2006 11:27
http://mistressofevil.tribe.net/thread/17848127-fa8c-442f-bd18-ee4551619514 Ghreg on Earth confirmed...i think
ilyoeshin

Posted : Jun 14, 2006 14:22
add ace ventura to the proggy mayhem trigger team           I got shizzled on my nizzle
luckyarts

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 17:46
Liquid Soul
Ace Ventura
Zen Mechanics
Dj Jokke...

So far so good...looking forward to lots more...
Still somehow interesting to find out about the lineup like this...
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 21:41
hey misfits-7-there only be sound in the third day of the festival,the first two it will be for people to set their camping stuff and the culture area and chill out will be running in the 2 first days.anyway i hope they put some"heavy weights"of the psy trance scene.
Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 22:25
i think that its the first and the last day, not sure though.
Agya

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 12:33
sorry guys but i think that the line up so far is not acceptable...when they hear the name BOOM(the biggest festival for me)they want to see artists "big names"...

last time in boom(i wasn't there)friends of mine said me that the music wasn't so good either...these guys this year will go to another festival where we were together last summer because the line up was fabulous...

i will come to boom either they have good line up or not...i 've been in many festivals so i maybe don't care so much about the line up...i want to see other things like culture events vibe tribes or something like that...

i read in posts that the people should not be annoyed because the line up maybe not good...that they should have fun and things like that...BOOM is not a camping area for summer...BOOM organization should think all psygoaproggitrancers and make the best festival in earth with great line up great events...

goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 15:45
this thing starts to smell bad...what is the reason for the line up still donīt come out....
donīt give me with the crap of plur and boom is not the line up etc etc....
when we all go to a movie we all see before buy the ticket the names of the actors, the story etc... here is the same thing...we donīt bought a concert ticket without knowing who is going to play there...is simple as this... they have some afraid since last edition the music was a absolutely shit...not that i care...i was only a few hours on the main floor (the system sound was not good)... i go to the boom since 97 so for me is not about line up or djīs but itīs a non respect for those who are planing vacations, for those who already bought the ticket, without know absolutely nothing (why should i bought the ticket... when i donīt know anything of what iīm purchase)

you let it down all the "boomers" because in my case i donīt bought a ticket to talk with persons or take a bath... i bought the ticket mainly for you to pay a djīs to play there....if it was like you say i donīt need to pay to make friends or take a baths....

we demand the line up... since this is a festival isnīt it?
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
32 33 34 35 36 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance