Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 15:59
bla bla bla
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 16:49
well , i do agree , it´s about time ppl know the line up.......
i´ve allready got my boom ticket , but still , i´m very curius about the secret line up.............
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 16:55
well said goblinoid. and what about us that we are not from portugal and we must to now if the line up is good? to give 500 euros to come to portugal and do not have a good time!!! thats bad!

well lets see....
iezuss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 17:00
Man, I'm coming for the dust. Nice, compact, dense, and laser lights draw such fine lines of it. And it's so cool to listen everybody coughing at night.
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 17:29
4 me the culture zone already pays off 70% of the ticket... the voov is another festival that has a surprise line-up in a 3 days time, and last year was full... and it doesn't have the kind of culture zone boom has.

but i agree in part with goblinoid, because the boom crew didn't stated that it was going to be a surprise line-up before they launched the tickets.

ps: they sould also release all other confirmed participants like the vj's
psygeorge

Posted : Jun 15, 2006 17:31
P_Mac
Ketuh Records
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 22:06
LIne up is almost closed . . . . What a surprise it will be

Keep checking . . . Soon there is more info

Boom from the land of the cold!
---------------------------------

i will keep posting it until this guy appears and post the line up... show some respect to the ppl that will come and will pay lots of money and post the fu...ng line up....           ---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
Pedro_420

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 17:35
Hello everybody, i´m from Brasilia, Brazil, i just reserved my plane tickets to Lisboa, i´m going alone and i really don´t know what to do after Boom. I´d like to stay in Europe and find something to do or going to another festival. I guess it will be a little ''boring'' to do this alone. Is there any kind o group moving after boom to any place ? I´d like to meet some people moving! thank u !

cheers
Pedro
chong

Posted : Jun 15, 2006 18:02
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 15:45, goblinoid wrote:
this thing starts to smell bad...what is the reason for the line up still don´t come out....
don´t give me with the crap of plur and boom is not the line up etc etc....
when we all go to a movie we all see before buy the ticket the names of the actors, the story etc... here is the same thing...we don´t bought a concert ticket without knowing who is going to play there...is simple as this... they have some afraid since last edition the music was a absolutely shit...not that i care...i was only a few hours on the main floor (the system sound was not good)... i go to the boom since 97 so for me is not about line up or dj´s but it´s a non respect for those who are planing vacations, for those who already bought the ticket, without know absolutely nothing (why should i bought the ticket... when i don´t know anything of what i´m purchase)

you let it down all the "boomers" because in my case i don´t bought a ticket to talk with persons or take a bath... i bought the ticket mainly for you to pay a dj´s to play there....if it was like you say i don´t need to pay to make friends or take a baths....

we demand the line up... since this is a festival isn´t it?

words!!!
chong

Posted : Jun 15, 2006 18:07
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 17:29, werlin wrote:
4 me the culture zone already pays off 70% of the ticket... the voov is another festival that has a surprise line-up in a 3 days time, and last year was full...

yeah voov is a 35 euros entry fee.... not 150...i can assume to spend blindly 35 euros especially knowing the history of both festivals... wich is that voov always runned 2 amazing fat sound system while boom always use 1 poor crappy sound system...
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 18:38
BooM Festival

The first festival ever selling ticket without anouncing the line up

You know what that means?

that means the organization crew are Numero uno

thats means that people after all this years believe in theme

cause I do believe in theme, take my ticket and wait for the line up, cause all people are sure that BOom 2006 will blast everything again

Peace
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 18:54
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 18:38, nomadstribe wrote:
BooM Festival

The first festival ever selling ticket without anouncing the line up

You know what that means?

that means the organization crew are Numero uno

thats means that people after all this years believe in theme

cause I do believe in theme, take my ticket and wait for the line up, cause all people are sure that BOom 2006 will blast everything again

Peace

Voov Expirience does sell his tickets also without line up and there come about 10.000 people.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 19:48

Hola hola see you all @ D BOOM

http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords

werlin

Posted : Jun 15, 2006 20:44
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 18:07, chong wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 17:29, werlin wrote:
4 me the culture zone already pays off 70% of the ticket... the voov is another festival that has a surprise line-up in a 3 days time, and last year was full...

yeah voov is a 35 euros entry fee.... not 150...i can assume to spend blindly 35 euros especially knowing the history of both festivals... wich is that voov always runned 2 amazing fat sound system while boom always use 1 poor crappy sound system...

35 for 3 days or 80 for 7 days?
ok 110 tops

but even so you have burning man with 250-300 and its no way you know even 10% of whats gonna happen during the week before you get there
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 21:38
bought my plance tickets coming to boom for the 3rd time in a row... its more than just the artists we create our own reality... boom will provide the infrastructure for the majik to take place
p.s. you can expect to see 2 M.o.E artists on the lineup... very excited for this
peace!!!!!!!!!!           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 22:56
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 19:48, Kemic-Al wrote:

Hola hola see you all @ D BOOM

http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords

this is...marvelous!
fantastic mate!hope we can smoke one there> but are u playin in there?
know i am becoming a more happy "hippie" - there is alot of "dark" artists comin M.O.E.           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance