First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

psygeorge

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 15, 2006 16:08
Hello to all!!

I am just wondering if there is someone from the Boom team that can at least give us a pre-line-up? I know lots of people that are looking every day on label's and DJ's sites to find who will play and there are some names available so far.
We are booking our air tickets today and our fest tickets are allready bought cause we will definitely be there, but I cannot say that i do not care about the line-up. We are supposed to join the bigger-underground-psychedelic festival, but please do not forget but the main issue that connect as all is THE MUSIC.

Frankly speaking, I guess that a pre-linu-up will be posted after 01/06. The reason for believing it is that the tickets then will not be €80 anymore... I really really hope that all of us that have booked tickets many days before with no info, and trust the BOOM FEST as THE GATHERING OF THE SUMMER, we will be all ''awarded'' with a great, in all aspects and for all tastes, line-up.

79 days more...

BOOOOOMMMMMM           ---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
iezuss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 15, 2006 16:35
Well, there were no "contra line-up side" post for a while and I have to say some words. Pytrance buelivers, don't read this, I don't want to upset anybody:)

First of all, noone is trying to underestimate the importance of music - on the contrary, we're telling that the music is important, not the artist himself. Maybe I have a different understanding of these concepts, because I'm from a generation of people that grow up on rock concerts, with people on stage directly, phisicaly making the sounds and rhytms you were listen to.
Now, when I'm on a electronic music happening, the role of the artist is quite different, he's a guarantee for good music, not the music itself. And I'm also to old to be thrilled if a star is on stage and write home a letter "mama, I've seen Penta live, yeaah" ... it simply means nothing to me, although I admire his work. Only thing that matters is that he'll use the sound sytem to blow my brains out with good music. The line-up for me is only a guide of the music genres we can expect at the festival.
But I know that many people percept his thing in another manner and it's ok for me, hope we'll all get what we want. I just don't want that Boom turns to a parade of 24 star artists playing 24 hours of same plastik fantastik music through all the day and I think most of the people posting here (also the "opossite side") have the same wishes. Anyway, the first rummors about the performing artist already made me confident that this won't happen on this edition, so this debate has fortunatly become pointless:)

Ok, so my preferences for the Boom regarding the lineup:
- variety of music
- line up known soon enough to check out the names we don't know
- printed timetables on the site, possibly on a more resistent material - to plan the your personal trip
- some unussual timing for genres is allowed, as your internal clock is fucked up anyway by the time the show starts.
- sets duration at least two hours

BTW, the news on the newly introduced "Sacred fire" dancefloor has for me a much bigger impact as a few bright names on the lineup.
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 15, 2006 16:59
No, no, no, please !
No "unussual timing". My internal clock is already fucked up more than enought...

Anyway, it's not absolutly necessary (meaning I will come anyway....) be it would be nice to have the line-up a few weeks in advance.
gopi

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 15, 2006 17:14
guys flight tickets for london to lisbon are really steep.... any other options??im looking for a car pool(would take really long is it?) or anything which would keep costss under control...i will land in london on 4th august.pls help...
thank you.
Illusion World Productions

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2006 14:57
Hi to all psyfriends...first of all i just want to say to all friends , that Boom Fest is more then a Festival ..is a gathering where we can share our feelings..we got to belive in that..i belive

The line up..is coming real soon..somme names are confirmed..but , i prefer a few Artists to perfome , but more hours of act...cause in 2004 there was a lot of Artis , but few time to psyfriends hear her noise

Got to be patient...but i understand , i was from portugal...but the other psyfriends that flight from other countrys , somme of thems want to know the line up first...i dont care about the line up...but we have to think that there is another persons that want to know the line up, is a normal situation...but...the everyone that want to comme to Boom ....you already know the Dates...so , comme soon as possible to live all the pure ambient arround idanha -a - nova , a beautiful place to live a cosmic journey

Good Trip to all psyfriends to Portugal...antytime just ask..we are here to be with all of PsyFriends in Peace

Saty Positive ...Namaste ! !

hipnotik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 17, 2006 17:31
Boom Bus Shutle

This year we are premiering our own Boom Bus transport solution from Lisbon and Oporto city airports and city centres straight to the Boom location.

The Boom Bus thru its Boom Bus Station will be providing the following services:

1.shuttle service from and to Lisboa and Oporto. See below for more details:

2.shuttle service to the Utopia – the official after Boom party

3.Boom Bus Tours - visit the beautiful surroundings of Boom location

Lisbon and Oporto Shuttle:

It has come to our attention in past editions of Boom that most people who come, do not have their private transportation. Many cruise with a backpack around the globe to finally arrive in Portugal and still have the difficult and tiring experience of travelling in the national bus and train services.

Together we hope to provide you an Easy, Direct and Comfortable round-trip into and out off the Boom dimension. All Boom Buses will be making direct trips between the departure points and the Boom Bus Station INSIDE the Boom Festival location.
This means we are transporting you Directly to where you want to be – Boom Festival.

Boom Buses will be living from the following locations:

-Lisbon Airport, bus park

-Lisbon, Gare do Oriente,
Lisbon’s train and bus interface
Boom Bus is leaving from near the AKI megastore

-Oporto Airport, bus park

-OPorto City Center, at Praça da Liberdade in front of Mc Donalds

Dates of departure to the Boom are:

3, 4 and 5 August

Dates of exit from the Boom are:

9 and 10 August

Departure Schedule (Hours):

Lisbon and Oporto Airports: 13:00, 18:00 and 22:00

Lisbon and Oporto city locations: 13:30, 18:30 and 22:30

Prices:

Round trip from Lisboa – Euros 35.00

Round trip from Oporto – Euros 40.00

There will be 1 stop for refreshments. This stop will be of 15 minutes maximum.
The trip will take approximately: 3 hours from Lisbon and 3:30 from Oporto.
Boom Bus Shuttle

Lisboa / Oporto – Boom – Utopia – Lisboa/ Oporto Shuttle:

For the strong party animals there is a Boom Bus service that will do the following trajectory:

Starting in Lisboa or Oporto going to Boom then going to Utopia and returning to Lisboa or Oporto.

For more information on Utopia click here . (coming soon!)

Shuttle travel plan:

Departure locations:

-Lisbon Airport, bus park

-Lisbon, Gare do Oriente,
Lisbon’s train and bus interface
Boom Bus is leaving from near the AKI megastore

-Oporto Airport, bus park

-OPorto City Center, at Praça da Liberdade in front of Mc Donalds

Dates of departure to the Boom are:

3, 4 and 5 August

Lisbon and Oporto Airports: 13:00, 18:00 and 22:00

Lisbon and Oporto city locations: 13:30, 18:30 and 22:30

Date of exit from the Boom to Utopia is:

10 August

Times to be confirmed at the Boom Bus Station and on the Boom newspaper – Daily Dragon.

Schedules of return from Utopia to Lisboa or Oporto: 13 and 14 August

Times to be confirmed at the Utopia. But expect to live at the end of the afternoon.

Prices:

Round trip from Lisboa – Euros 55.00

Round trip from Oporto – Euros 55.00

There will be 1 stop for refreshments. This stop will be of 15 minutes maximum.
The trip will take approximately: 3 hours from Lisbon and 3:30 from Oporto.

Note:

All dates / hours might change depending on the amount of reservations. These changes will be communicated via email.

Boom Bus is a round trip service. One way trips are not available.

To travel with the Boom Bus you must have a Boom Festival entry ticket.

More conditions and terms apply. Please read them carefully before making your reservation.

Shuttle from the Boom to Utopia:

Direct travel from the Boom location to the Utopia party location.
Several Boom Bus services departing on the 10th of August. This service is only available for Boom goers and tickets are only purchasable at the Boom Bus Station. You must buy your ticket up to 3 days before departure.

Price and conditions :
www.boomfestival.org

Hipnotik
info@boomfestival.org
Site - http://www.boomfestival.org/
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 17, 2006 18:54
well i hope that goodtrip have a other hours for boom couse that hours dont fit me!!! i hope to dont be the olnyone!!! see you at boom!
DjGreen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 18, 2006 04:10
Thanks for the info Hipnotik and for the service!!!

What about rides from utopia back to the airports?

Can I buy a round trip from airport to boom to utopia to airport?

MINDFLUX - A continuing flow of the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially through thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 18, 2006 18:54
update:

Dymons - Live

check http://www.triskelemanagement.com/calendar/

boom
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 18, 2006 22:27
Here's some new info on Boom Festival, straight from their last newsletter. Not the line up yet , but stuff that I personally found really cool when reading:

"Boom Festival is turning its attention to be an event with a special focus on ecological practices: For example, Boom is running a pilot program that will turn the biological rubbish into organic compost. This compost will be used at the local agriculture farms surrounding the venue. Many other projects are being made that will emphasize the care for mother Earth.

The three main thematic areas will be built based on bio-construction and bio-architecture ideals thru the use of bamboo in most structures; and expect to see solar generators feeding some of the energy around Boom's venue."
psygeorge

Posted : May 19, 2006 11:20
plane tickets and Boomtopia tickets allerady booked ....

waiting for the line-uuuup

Booooomm!!!!!!!!!!           ---------------------

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : May 19, 2006 12:03
Ooooooooooooooh yes...so looking ffwd to this one ! Drooling @ the thought !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 19, 2006 22:43
wowowow, this is more than just about the music for sure! big thanks and ::meow:: to the boom team for prmting "conscious" festival going... respecting the earth and each other
grrrrrreat!
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Agya

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 22, 2006 13:39
do we have the line-up?????
psygeorge

Posted : May 22, 2006 14:04
I believe that the line-up will be posted after 1st of June and after the presale period ends (end of may)....

Let's hope that all of us booked tickets and plane tickets without knowing it will be rewarder with a great line-up.

Booooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!           ---------------------

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance