a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : May 11, 2006 01:45
^^ solar fields           ...
rohr

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 11, 2006 05:12
penta is also confirmed i think.. at least he will be in BOOM radio, so, looks like he is gonna be there
konsti

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 11, 2006 13:40
penta- mwahahaa "in the night in the dark"
kindzadza- rocks, hard

sounds good already

hope more artists like the above will come
Marcoss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 11, 2006 16:25
Sounds too dark for me
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : May 11, 2006 16:38
^^ don´t worry (and myself am an dark addict), boom is always very varied           ...
DjGreen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 11, 2006 19:13
Does a 500 dollar roundtrip ticket Tel-aviv to Lisbon sounds average? Or should I keep looking for better deals?

Cheers

MINDFLUX - A continuing flow of the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially through thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
carlitos

Posted : May 12, 2006 23:57
i hope tha there will be and many goa artistis in the festival not only dark!can anyone tell me how much i must pay to travel from amsterdam to lisbon?any cheap way?by bus or by train how much do the tickets costs?and how many hours is the travel to lisbon by bus and by train?very far?with aeroplane?can i find cheap tickets by plane?someone who can informe me pleaso!somenone from holland or from anywhere else!see you all at the boom!
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 13, 2006 23:51
Quote:

On 2006-05-11 19:13, DjGreen wrote:
Does a 500 dollar roundtrip ticket Tel-aviv to Lisbon sounds average? Or should I keep looking for better deals?

Cheers

nno!!! i tink is a pretty good deal!!!
djAndras

Posted : May 14, 2006 06:11
I would like to comment on the on going discussion about releasing the lineup before the festival.I have been to every single boom festival since the very first one and i have enjoyed every one of them immensely BUT i would like to say that last year as anyone who was there will tell you the sound system was a disaster! and the lineup was a real real shame too.Yes there was some great artists playing there but some choices were unforgivable .I have never in my life have seen a whole dancefloor booing together in unison at a dj! And i must say rightly so! I hope sincerely from the bottom of my heart that the organisers will think carefully about the music this year and that the sound system will be tested in advance!Some artists have become famous and well paid beacuse they deserve it, not all, but just because an artist has become big in the scene does not mean that they shouldnt be givan a spot in the Boom festival.I am all up for new talent but there is room for all in 7 days.Right? Just remember that we are all "out there" and it is the organisers job to make sure we have safe flight!!!! I recommend booking ECLIPTIC and Corona they are still at the beginning of their journey and they are excellent
Love and Light and C U THERE
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 14, 2006 16:49
""BUT i would like to say that last year as anyone who was there will tell you the sound system was a disaster! and the lineup was a real real shame too""

Agree on that!! , very bad(Fucking shitty) sound system 4 the best trance festival in the world,(right?)
herplex_simplex

Posted : May 14, 2006 17:37
I hope this wear 2 see more quality on the main floor of boom festival...with names like manwithnoname koxbox tsuyoshi deedrah eskimo and sure some new but promised musicians....i hope 2 see one goot line up like this at samotrhaki dance festival at 2002....all the bic and pure names...and one good and killer sound system for the killer artists....if boom it's the bigest trance festival in the world it's good 2 have and big artists+more quality at the line up this time...all the others are perfect in this event....but the line up no....so good luck,and im theare 2 see what i see....
Lilit

Posted : May 14, 2006 19:04
The same old story again…the line up - should we know it in advance or not? Fat line up or not and sim… Well, from my point of view we certainly do have the right to know what we could expect no matter how good vibe of BOOM itself is unquestionable. The only BOOM I haven’t been on is 2002 coz I preferred Samothraki that year (and that because of Solaluna which was a blast btw). So, imho BOOM is really great and it would be a shame if this year they don’t give their best shoot.
The scene is weather we want to admit it or not based on music! The whole vibe thing is firmly attached to the sounds we are dancing at so neglect this aspect is pretty naive.
As far as the line up concerned: De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum - “There’s no disputing about taste.”
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 15, 2006 13:54
I read on the tribes.net site that chromatone is doing a set.

http://people.tribe.net/chromatone

Thats good news to me!
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 15, 2006 15:52
I hope that line up will be announced soon,but i think it is more important that crew will be blast and will be couple of serbians there from crew           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance