28 29 30 31 32 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

tomer24z

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 18:05
Well just bought tickets to both boomtopia festivals.
I'm looking for people who whats to rent a car or an RV toghater with me and my friend .
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
only 2 months!!!!!
Peace all
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 16:53
why don t you ( boom crew ) give us a data when the line up left ?????
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 17:56
Sorry to say, but I think it is pretty lousy of the organizers not to post the lineup soon... not all ppl can afford travelling far just to be met by progressive shajt
kerouak99

Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:19
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 17:28, Babube wrote:
and you just care about line up, you bunch of ravers...

please dont be so arrogant.

about line up... let the boom crew teach us the virtue of patience.
herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:20
sure it's nice 2 see the line up on line...but is not only the line up who make the party!boom is boom and is one of the bigest festivals!and the voov expirience keep the line up for the last time,and is one of the famus fest in the world.so it's good 2 have trust in big festivals like boom!!!me im ready to flyght in portogual and i hope a lot of people is ready too...get ready for a diferent expirience and not only for one party!
BOOM
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 20:04
allready both my ticket

BOOM           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 22:24
I know that boom fest. is much more than just a line up and I am sure this will be the most amazing festival one more time...
but I am not so sure about the long waiting time to deliver the line up.
Why do they do it? Are they just arrogant and donīt care because they know people will come anyway or are this logistik problems? Do they only decide about the line up close before the festival? For lots of music lovers the line up is a reason to decide to go or not. As traveling very far to a festival is something that needs to be planed in advance I donīt think it is fair what they do.
Just my opinion...
Donīt want to critises the good work off the boomfestival crew just the line up question!

BOOM
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 2, 2006 22:28
Forgot to say that Iīm really looking forward to this years editon of boomutopia
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 23:42
Quote:

On 2006-06-02 22:24, conscious benji wrote:
I know that boom fest. is much more than just a line up and I am sure this will be the most amazing festival one more time...
but I am not so sure about the long waiting time to deliver the line up.
Why do they do it? Are they just arrogant and donīt care because they know people will come anyway or are this logistik problems? Do they only decide about the line up close before the festival? For lots of music lovers the line up is a reason to decide to go or not. As traveling very far to a festival is something that needs to be planed in advance I donīt think it is fair what they do.
Just my opinion...
Donīt want to critises the good work off the boomfestival crew just the line up question!

BOOM

Greetings conscious benji,

The line up for us is not the crux of the matter. Boom festival is beyond that primitive concept.

Trust the source

Cya there!!!!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Jun 3, 2006 00:26
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 17:28, Babube wrote:
"
Our line up thus far includes:

Graham Hancock – grahamhancock.com

Daniel Pinchbeck – evolverproject.com

Jenny Pell – permaculturenow.com

Hosted each night by:

Crystal and Spore – crystalandspore.com

As a highlight to the programming there is a very special evening planned for the 7th. We are in the process of setting up an interactive panel discussion on the 2012 phenomenon. The panel, involving Graham Hancock, Daniel Pinchbeck, Mark Heley and a special guest, will explore the nature of this date and the current mythologies, prophecies and astronomical data surrounding it. Facts will be presented, ideas proposed and speculations made about its impending significance for planet earth.
"

for me this was the biggest surprise till now!
Graham Hancock is one of the most interesting and inovative thinkers of our time, and a day dedicated to the 2012 discussion is an amazing initiative.
more speakers to be confirmed... how about stanislav grof?
congrats to boom team!

and you just care about line up, you bunch of ravers...

whoa .. i want to travel all the way just for this .. this piece of news just made my day .. boom boom !           missing plug-in
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jun 3, 2006 00:39
Quote:

Boom festival is beyond that primitive concept.

Trust the source

Cya there!!!!

Excuse me, but are you saying that being interested in the line up is a "primitive concept"?

I think the music is the most important thing when going to a festival... With bad music, the vibe becomes bad! After going to festivals around the world for many years now, my impression is that there are two major reasons why people go to psytrance festivals: drugs or the music...
I know there are many exceptions, but these are the majorities... That's just a fact we have to swollow...

Ok, so I care about the line up, because my reason to go to a festival is not to get so high that I don't care about what music comes out of the speakers... If that was the case, I would maybe hang out at some euro trance gathering...

Primitive concept, eh?

My advice to keep a quality Boom, is to focus on quality music and keep people informed about the line up, or else you will end up with a majority of people who don't give a fuck about what's being played... I don't think that's the majority you want to have on a good vibe festival...

I know for example that Voov experience always keep it secret to the end, but that's a festival that has kept a high quality for over ten years, and we sort of know what we get (quality)... The line up at Boom two years ago wasn't that impressive if you ask me, so offcourse I would like to see the line up before I take out vacation from my daily work, buy airplane tickets, buy festival ticket, save money for the stay etc.. The summer is short, at least up here in north (Norway), and summer is something most of us PLAN... So get your fingers on the computer, and give the people a line up!!! They deserve it!!!

Just my opinion..           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
ramadas

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 3, 2006 01:27
Twisted system!!!

Have to go boom organisation?!
Pleeeease!!!ehehehe
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 3, 2006 01:31

As I said Boom is not only the line up!
But saying that the line up is a primitive concept... humm thats just funny man.
I will trust you guys and hope the line up will be better then 2 years ago...
I am specialy pleased with all workshops and speaches that will happen this year. Thats very good!

All the best
Benji
proyectogdl

Posted : Jun 3, 2006 11:48
I went to Boom on 2004, and the music was great. I was motivated to go on 2004 because the line up didn't have big names.

Big artists really don't care anymore for the music, they just care about money, besides I've seen them all here in Mexico.

One thing I like about Boom is that they tell u who's playing a month in advance, I like this because they keep me in suspense.

I've already planned my trip for this year's edition. It's going to be trip of 24hrs. from Mexico and I don't know who's playing, and at the moment I don't care who's playing. The thing I know for sure is that I'm going to have the time of my life.

And please don't complain during the festival, everything will be great if you want it to be great.
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 3, 2006 12:14
hey who cares about the line up?
listen to the most of the crap releases of 2005?
BOOM is that counts more,nice people,minimal village tents,fun,summer,stuff...freedom           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
28 29 30 31 32 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance