IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 9, 2006 09:34
[quote]
On 2006-04-22 19:34, outdoor79 wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-22 16:36, dribblemethis wrote:
why dont anyone care about lineup? i dont get it

simply put the Boomfestival is not based on line up- for that there are plenty other festivals.           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
sam_anjuna

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 9, 2006 14:23
boom festival have pre sale tickets
boom festival team want us “custumers” to pay advance for something that is a mistery
iezuss

Posted : May 9, 2006 16:13
Quote:

On 2006-05-09 14:23, sam_anjuna wrote:
boom festival have pre sale tickets
boom festival team want us “custumers” to pay advance for something that is a mistery

Then just don't buy the ticket, man, what are you complaining about. Like Pmac said, there are plenty of others, celebrities & trendy oriented festivals, if this is what you want and need. There were like 20k people at the lake shore in 2004, close (or above) the limit this location can take.

And second, a brief lesson in client-service conduct. Next to the marketing there's an even more important category - TRUST. Which holds until the client gets screwed up for the first time.

About mystery... a quote from Cheech and Chong, when someone gives Cheech a pill:
"What is it?....
No, no, wait...
don't tell me, let it be a surprise!"

Love,
Andrei
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 9, 2006 16:32
Andrei and the most revered P_Mac (he he he), this is just an ongoing thread from 2004 it seems. People that want to stand in face the DJ and get a glimpse of their heroes and not look around at what surrounds them in Idanha-a-nova are always going to be worried about the line up...

I am heading to Boom because it is simply the best festival - the most varied experience in the psychedelic world....nowhere else can you find a psy festival where it is not just about the music. The prices for what you get there are cheap as chips and much better tasting....the lake, the smiles on the faces, the markets, the selection of food, the luminal village, the baby boom, the list goes on...

Line up was pretty wicked for me last time....some good nightime psy, some wicked morning madness and some gorgeous afternoon prog - no doubt the same recipe will be followed, so just close your eyes, imagine the sunshine, buy your ticket and get ready for a party in the friendly land of Portugal - not as friendly as NZ, ask Mac this - but I love the place!!

essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 9, 2006 16:34
Oh yeah - forgot to mention, prices from London to Lisbon are the same at the moment as from London - Porto - only difference is you get to fly Air Portugal and get free orange juice and some legroom on the plane

www.travelocity.com should help you out....

£148 return on Air Portugal or £148.70 return on Ryan Scare.....I know what I have chosen....
imigrantilegal

Posted : May 9, 2006 16:35
i beg to differ.
the same way you have a right to know what you are paying for when buying a magazine (by being able to just flip it open and see if it contains the article you want) we should be able to know who is going to be on the line-up.
personally, i thought the last boom line-up was nothing to write home about, and if this year is going to be the same, then im gonna divide my free time between the tent and the wonderful river banks!!
sure it is a great festival, possibly the best in the world (my opinion), but non the less it is a music festival, and we can tell that, by imagining taking away the "trance factor"...do you think the same 20 000 people would be there?
i honestly dont

peace
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 9, 2006 16:40
fair call - but I would not want to see the ticket prices driven up so much by including "superstars of trance" (you know who you are!) and by including more up and coming underground artists...if they chose the latter for the line up, then not as many people would by tickets I think, but by not releasing the line up and believing that people who want to come for Boom are there for the experience as much as anything, they may just sell more....who knows??

: )))
imigrantilegal

Posted : May 9, 2006 16:58
true.
did you come to, or hear about freedom festival last year? ok its not anywhere near Boom in almost anything - except for the line-up! it was great, and pre-sale tickets were not that expensive. i have to agree with you about supporting fresh and up comming artists, but i think maybe they could bring less artists and include some "super-stars". another thing that would change with this, would be making the guys play a while longer...i think they get on and then off stage too soon!

by the way, i suggest flying to Lisbon instead of to Oporto, its easier and faster to get there from the capital. avoid taxis - i think they are way too expensive!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 9, 2006 17:51
Agreed on the Lisbon thing - already booked my flights last week...

I did not go to Freedom last year, as I was meeting some really old friends at Omni - bad bad mistake, I left after a day and half and just spent a week heading up the coast NOrth of Barca and chilling on the beach....worst party I have ever been to...looking forward to getting back to them rocks and thistles and the ladies of Porutgal!
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 9, 2006 18:58
the dj´s playing a little longer on boom it would be nice... last boom the time for some artists was to short
imigrantilegal

Posted : May 9, 2006 21:09
freedom was an example of a festival with little decoration, and a great line-up! it really changed my view about the importance of a good line-up, and believe me, it was great!!
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : May 9, 2006 22:34
does anyone know when the line up will be announced?
Lilit

Posted : May 10, 2006 19:13
I spied this while surfing, don't know if it's true but according to links below Joti and Hilight Tribe will be playing.

http://www.triskelemanagement.com/calendar/jotisidhu.html

http://www.hilight-tribe.com/ConcertsFram.htm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance