First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 11:49
once again : the line in the previous boom editions was only revelead in the end of may, beginning of june (at leats in isratrance was only posted almost in the end of june 2004).
for the ones who bought the ticket i think they did well, cause boom isnīt all about music. (hehe i also bought mine too )
boom it is a unique experience.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 11:56
Quote:

On 2006-01-05 14:45, a3k wrote:
well about last boom (2004)
the ticket prices were: (this info was putted in isratrance on the 22 April 2004)

Pre-sale tickets : 70 euros until 15 june

15 june until 31 july : 85 euros

at the door : 100 euros.

and the location was Idanha a Nova, near Castelo Branco..it is in the interior of Portugal...Very hot place..
about the line, in 2004, it was anounced in 29 of June 2004..(here in isratrance)
note: this is only 2 give some lights..
peace out

Spiritual Medusa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 15:06
i am sure that nobody will be dissappointed with the lineup. its going to be great.. moreover it the gathering which is taking me there.
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 16:11
Well all id like to say iS ITS BOOM. More than the Line up, I think its the urge to experince boom that takes everyone there. And at the end whatever happens all im saying is Local Portuguese and Spanish artists really know how to kill it and do make some amazing music. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

All that matters is
Ill C U ALL THERE           And Remember
Its the Music In U
lunartune

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 02:36
Yeeeaaah, see you all there - that's what it is all about!

lunartune
goblinoid

Posted : Apr 28, 2006 02:50
for those who are travelling to the boom by car itīs better donīt smoke joints or any other drug because by the time of boom festival police cars have already a sytem that can detect drugs in minutes itīs going to be approved in a few months...
so drive safe and remember itīs better to prevent what is possible to happen...
we want all of you for the gathering...
peace!!!!!!!!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 29, 2006 11:41
Quote:

On 2006-04-28 02:50, goblinoid wrote:
for those who are travelling to the boom by car itīs better donīt smoke joints or any other drug because by the time of boom festival police cars have already a sytem that can detect drugs in minutes itīs going to be approved in a few months...
peace!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the tip, itīs good to know. Itīwill be a shame to have problms with them durin the travel.
psygeorge

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 2, 2006 15:07
92 more days to go

Booooooooom!!!!!           ---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
algeronin

Posted : May 2, 2006 16:30
back in 2002 I was backpacking through portugal with my (ex)girlfriend.

on a camping in lisboa a dutch guy gave us a flyer of boom that was gonna bgin in a few days.

I didn't know psymusic, never heard of it.
but the location photos on the flyer looked magnificant.
so we desided to go take a look instead of going to porto.

OH MY F***ING GOD !!!

I EXPERIENCED AN EPIPHANY !!!

I had never seen anything like that, it really opened my eyes!

I consider myself lucky that my first psyparty was the boom festival.
I wouldn't want to trade it for anything!

since then I only go to psyparties and during the summers I go backpacking through Europe visiting all kinds of psyfestivals.

off course I went back in 2004 and guess what, I'm definetely going again in 2006!

let's all meet on the dancefloor !!!

peace
babag

Posted : May 2, 2006 23:57
let the big gathering begin!

looking forward to all this beautiful people...

oooh...how much i love the feeling of it...

love
xxxx
iezuss

Posted : May 3, 2006 14:09
Quote:

On 2006-04-28 02:50, goblinoid wrote:
peace!!!!!!!!

It's good to know. Keep us updated. Also some info about the situation in the neighbouring countries is welcome. In 2004 we made a trip with five people aboard, one at the time was designated for driving, one for rolling - througall Italy, France, Spain. Maybe we were a bit too relaxed, however we didn't have any encounters with the law enforcement...
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 4, 2006 19:18
Quote:

I EXPERIENCED AN EPIPHANY !!!

I had never seen anything like that, it really opened my eyes!

I consider myself lucky that my first psyparty was the boom festival.
I wouldn't want to trade it for anything!

hehe mate i fully understand you, my first big psy festival (though i knew smaller parties before) was the solipse 1999 in hungary and it totally blew me off. it changed my life, i know exactly how you feel
see you on the dancefloor, i finally got my planeticket!!!

anyone flying from germany: you should have a look at germany.swiss.com - still cheap flights available.
but only the flights that go over Zürich (!!) are cheap! the ones over munich are f***ing expensive - i got my ride to lisboa from berlin for 160 euro (which is roundtrip - so one flight for 80 euro) which is a really good price i think
see you all there, i am so happy i can be there in 2006 since i couldn't go in 2004           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
DES

Posted : May 5, 2006 10:26
It's done...set in stone, Ive got my planeticket!! BOOM here I come!!
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 5, 2006 15:20
Quote:

On 2006-05-04 19:18, the-hq wrote:

anyone flying from germany: you should have a look at germany.swiss.com - still cheap flights available.
but only the flights that go over Zürich (!!) are cheap! the ones over munich are f***ing expensive - i got my ride to lisboa from berlin for 160 euro (which is roundtrip - so one flight for 80 euro) which is a really good price i think
see you all there, i am so happy i can be there in 2006 since i couldn't go in 2004

The distance to the festival site is about the same going from Lisbon or from Porto. I know that Ryanair flies to Porto from London, Liverpool, Dublin, Paris and Frankfurt. Air Berlin from a great number of airports in Germany, via Mallorca, and now Hapag-Loyd also flies to Porto from Cologne and Stuttgart.

So heres more possiblities of cheap flights. To Lisbon and Faro I can't inform you that well. But I can tell you that you if fly to Faro you have to travel a greater distance to get to Idanha-a-Nova.

See you all there...
Linka

Posted : May 6, 2006 06:02
Solar Fields is booked for boom. Or at least they will be performing in Portugal in the 6 of August...

http://www.solarfields.com/sf.html
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
23 24 25 26 27 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance