Author

BOOM 2006

IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 22:07
Quote:

On 2006-04-04 21:29, dimospsy wrote:
why there is no tickets for grecce?

Also i dont see any ambasador for Serbia,anyone know to explain us why is that?           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
bony

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 22:45
what about ambassador in israel?
last festival there was one (avatar records)

line_up line_up line_up line_up line_up.....

the line up is a very important issue and i hope there will be a lot of dj's/projects who represent the progresive session
boom
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 00:41
Greetings,

On the boomfestival webpage there is a tkts menu.
There one can see where the tkts are being sold. If your country doesn't appear yet it might be a bit longer till all countries are duly represented.

GReat to see so much anticipation for the line up. , but i think we will all have to trust the source

sound system wise pls have no doubts it will be as we all wish it to be . . . MIND BLOWING!!!!

Cya there. . .
Till then enjoy as we do!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
IceThunder

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 11:50
@P_Mac: thanks on info,i hope that selling will start soon as possible cause we(from Serbia and rest of balkan countries) afther that r having big and borring procedure and problems of getting visa for portugal,so soon we get the tickets faster we can prepare for visa stuff           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 03:14
it's worth waiting!! i can't wait any longer.. it must be a killer fest

i hope i'll be there to see this again with this true Glorions ENENT!!

yeessss!! looooong live booom wourld tribs!!!

the israeli tribs sure will come to support

i say BOOOOOOM to that!!!!

the north israeli tribs
Lapland pro family

tzahi
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 08:59
It is a great festival indeed!
I just hope they won't do that horrible "speakers circle" like last time...

The best trancey hippy fest for sure a life changing experience so to say           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
the-hq

Posted : Apr 9, 2006 13:35
Quote:

the line up is a very important issue and i hope there will be a lot of dj's/projects who represent the progresive session

well perhaps the people should come for the festival and the people attending it.
at least that is MY reason to go to boom. also i can be sure there are some top artists and don't have to worry about that part...

that line-up whoring thing is really becoming too relayed on. a good party stands for itself, a good lineup doesn't necessarily automatically make a good party if you know what i mean.
so go there and see the people smile under the sun.
ask your feelings and your sixth sense. if they tell you to go there, then do it, no matter what the lineup is.
at least my senses are tingling "go there, something is waiting for you"           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 15:35
apart from the hippy ramblings i agree fully with the guy above.

it seems this scene is becoming more and more focused on names which is sad
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 9, 2006 15:44
Quote:

On 2006-04-09 15:35, Drat Mafia wrote:

It is always has been my friend i bet even you got a name, and i bet it represnts something...
I don't know about you but a trip to portugal let's say from israel costs quite a bit, and to come all the way from here to idan-ha-nova just to hear some local villagere is nice and if i would live in the area i would take that risk, but not worth the trip to portugal from here...if i'm wasting a bunch of money to fly all the way there i don't want to settle for just one thing, i want this to be worth it...i mean music, ppl, vibe wise.
BooM has it no doubt, but i hope you got my point.

Of course i'm talking from a prespective of a person for whom music is a pretty important role in all of this. if not the main point.          http://www.aero-groove.com
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 17:08
yesterday i buy the ticket 4 80 euros and i dont know anithing about the line up , 4 me the line up doesnt mather i just want to be there and rock the place of the bigest gathering at world, im totaly there
P.L.U.R.
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 9, 2006 18:47
Quote:

On 2006-04-09 17:08, keita wrote:
yesterday i buy the ticket 4 80 euros and i dont know anithing about the line up , 4 me the line up doesnt mather i just want to be there and rock the place of the bigest gathering at world, im totaly there
P.L.U.R.

And what flag r u under?           http://www.aero-groove.com
iezuss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2006 13:00
Quote:

On 2006-04-09 15:44, evgeny@aero-groove wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-09 15:35, Drat Mafia wrote:

It is always has been my friend i bet even you got a name, and i bet it represnts something...
I don't know about you but a trip to portugal let's say from israel costs quite a bit, and to come all the way from here to idan-ha-nova just to hear some local villagere is nice and if i would live in the area i would take that risk, but not worth the trip to portugal from here...if i'm wasting a bunch of money to fly all the way there i don't want to settle for just one thing, i want this to be worth it...i mean music, ppl, vibe wise.
BooM has it no doubt, but i hope you got my point.

Of course i'm talking from a prespective of a person for whom music is a pretty important role in all of this. if not the main point.

I just bought a car. The old one wasn't fit enough to make it through the 2700 km pilgrimage from home to Idanha-a-Nova. And for me it's about the event and the journey, at first place. Bumping in the middle of the night into old long-time-no-see friends, lost on the Madrid ring, meeting new people weeks after and thousand kilometers away from the festival site heading home with the same dragon bracalet, and about all the nice people you meet at or just see the festival and afters and all the good substances you consume:)

Line up - in these years, when psytrance has already become a comercial brand with professional booking agencies and labels, is a tricky info. A "quality line-up" can stand for days of the same sounds which start boring you after few hours.

At least this was the case at 2005 events I have attended. Local unknown artists were always the best part of the line-ups, cause they were free to construct their own music trips, and not selling the sounds enforced by their native label and the industry.

Anyway, I hope variety will be the most important attribute when the Boom line-up is made (as it was everytime so far). I want to listen to everything that has been made from 2004 on, not a starr show off of the charts s.hits.
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 10, 2006 15:18
evengy i totally understand and in some respects i am nervous about buying a ticket now (they are cheap atm tho...) because i haven't seen the names. however from the multitude of my friends that went in 2004...they all said the music was great by day and rubbish by night (screaming synths 148 bpms aren't my thing ) but best of it it was the Boom experience 24hours a day and that was the beauty of this fest.

note: beauty/toilets...hmm...maybe the wrong word
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 10, 2006 20:30
[quote]

Line up - in these years, when psytrance has already become a comercial brand with professional booking agencies and labels, is a tricky info. A "quality line-up" can stand for days of the same sounds which start boring you after few hours.

At least this was the case at 2005 events I have attended. Local unknown artists were always the best part of the line-ups, cause they were free to construct their own music trips, and not selling the sounds enforced by their native label and the industry.

Anyway, I hope variety will be the most important attribute when the Boom line-up is made (as it was everytime so far). I want to listen to everything that has been made from 2004 on, not a starr show off of the charts s.hits.

[quote]

i agree with you iezuss.
in the other week i went to a partye and the line up was -live acts - quantum leap , n3xu5 ,winter demon,vibe tribe and rinkadink ,4 "me" the best was n3xu5.
im saying this because when i am listening 2 a liveact 4 example of rinkadink or space tribe i know all the musics and starts 2 be very repeated .
herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 17:50
no ticket's from greece???why??? .....the line up doesnt mather fo me...i have trust to organizers....boom it's one of the best festivals...maby the best in psy-trance science....very good organizing,deco,people,country..and nice pleace...but we need more shadow and pressale tickets in greece!!!!! have fun people!!killers kisses from greece!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance