Author

bioacoustics

aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 23:01
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 21:38, moki wrote:

but the 528 hz was kind of special. so many pages without trolls, wow, this was kind of surreal

[/quote]

Lol. u need to get laid.
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 23:04
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 22:57, moki wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 21:51, Dogon wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 21:34, moki wrote:

as i said i am too emotionally uninvolved with this bullshit to even care but....

If you dont give a bull then leave the trolls alone. What say?

leave them alone in my topic? repeating toilet and toilet 100 times? hm, okey. i will try. this is what i say.

in ur topic ? on isratrance ? which we are all equal members of ? makes us kinda equal to post on ur or our own posts.
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 23:06
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 22:13, willsanquil wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 21:38, moki wrote:
what would you have done without me....

Hmm I probably would have spent multiple hours of my life doing something other than becoming increasingly frustrated by someone posting pseudoscience hippie bullshit and/or ridiculous logical fallacies and feeling obligated to point out the flaws in said pseudoscience and logic...

For instance, this gem:

Quote:

i am waiting for the ultimatum to be completed. this forum will either cope with that trolling energy and find a way to get rid of so much stupidity, or it wont - and will never see me again. it is simple. both directions will not be possible at the same time. either me or them. i think we actually all know where it will end.

What are you, the grand Vizier of Isratrance? Your opinion is the litmus test by which all subjects are evaluated?

I certainly don't know how it will end, and you don't know either.

"Me or Them" - Didn't realize You and The Trolls were the only entities on isratrance. It must be interesting to be the focal point of the universe.

is my answer as well.

also, that GEM did crack me up. ur expecting divine justice/interrvention on this blue screen. makes me wonder how much u wait fr another return of the god himself.

i swing between the cool and the wicked reading ur posts. and i have a day job !
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 23:07
but i do respect ur passion. u can direct ur energies into something productive and u may just realise we are not trolls.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 00:28
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 23:07, aXis wrote:
but i do respect ur passion. u can direct ur energies into something productive and u may just realise we are not trolls.

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 00:37
i has a day job too

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Mar 25, 2011 00:41
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 02:14
and? is this me now? or what is the moderator of the technology section in one of the biggest trance forums trying to say?

axis, thanks for the passion, this is cute. but it sounds almost as if anyone here would give a shit if i would use the passion for anything more creative. this is not the case believe me. no you are not trolls, you are just the greastest prove that creative passion is equal to a toilet in this scene
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 02:17
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 00:41, Pavel wrote:

http://www.toowiggly.com/           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 06:28
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Aug 28, 2012 23:24
TTT           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
waveshapist
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Oct 2, 2012 19:01
This thread is not trippy. The original topic, "Bioacoustics," has nothing to do with Psychedelic Rave Culture.

If we were at a party together, and I was rollin off my ass, would you talk to me about Bioaccoustics? Wtf.. I would tell you, "now we need to get very, very, very cold beers, and take 1 pill."

You would go on about animal sounds, and I would think to myself, "wow, you are tripping off your face." Relax.. This has nothing to do with the party..

Off topic, I have confirmed..

Add me to the list of people who think, "it is a crap thread."

edit = before you even ask, "yes, I read all pages."

Edit = oh, and the 90s, and 2000s, was not, "45 years ago."           The speed past light..
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 2, 2012 20:32
Quote:

On 2012-10-02 19:01, waveshapist wrote:
This thread is not trippy. The original topic, "Bioacoustics," has nothing to do with Psychedelic Rave Culture.

If we were at a party together, and I was rollin off my ass, would you talk to me about Bioaccoustics? Wtf.. I would tell you, "now we need to get very, very, very cold beers, and take 1 pill."

You would go on about animal sounds, and I would think to myself, "wow, you are tripping off your face." Relax.. This has nothing to do with the party..

Off topic, I have confirmed..

Add me to the list of people who think, "it is a crap thread."

edit = before you even ask, "yes, I read all pages."

Edit = oh, and the 90s, and 2000s, was not, "45 years ago."

http://i.imgur.com/s4dMX.gif           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
chickenshaker

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 7, 2012 15:54
Wow. One visit to isra and the incessant childishness still hasn't changed. Most of you are still a bunch of cunts. (except you, Moki. You're okay.)

Back in a year. (even though I asked for my profile to be deleted a year ago.)
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Oct 7, 2012 17:38
You know i guess you can connect electrodes to your nuts aswell . I bet there is some electricity going on there too. Could sound like nice ambiet aswell. But not as spiritual story huh?
If i had this gear i would defenetly try that out
Stop being so serious lol no offence to anyone think of it as science           http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
Wierd shit happens :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - bioacoustics
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance