Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 08:59
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 06:25, Aluxe wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-23 15:46, Beat Agency wrote:
Why don't you take a break yourself? You seem to need it. The only ones whining are you an Moki. Post in the appropriate section on these forums and you wont hear a beep from me.

Hey BA I think you have your thoughts a bit tangled here. First of all it was YOU who came to this thread to whine, whine, whine and... whine some more. Yeah, not the other way around. Read the thread again, nobody was whining here until YOU came here. You were the official first whiner. Why suuuure YOU may think the OP is offtopic mumbo jumbo but guess what? not everyone agrees with this perspective. Simple as that. But obviously you are having a hard time getting a grip on this.

Look bioacoustisc does sounds kind of interesting to some people, like how sounds and vibration affect us and other animals. Like we spend entire nights dancing to loud twisted music.. its crazy shit that trance state of mind you get into and how sounds and music and vibrations relate to it so bioacoustics sounds kind of interetsing from that trance perspective. Maybe you just don't see this AT ALL, just like you maybe do not believe in all the spiritual "mumbo jumbo" or like others also can't relate and understand the mindset behind dark trance. But like you say: to each its own. Right? In other words, stop bitching and get over it.

PS And really like I said before you need to have some nerve to come here to whine about something being offtopic when half the stuff you post is along the lines of dumb pics that have absolutely NOTHING to do with trance. Pavel does the same. So who are we kidding here?

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 10:51
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 06:25, Aluxe wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-23 15:46, Beat Agency wrote:
Why don't you take a break yourself? You seem to need it. The only ones whining are you an Moki. Post in the appropriate section on these forums and you wont hear a beep from me.

Hey BA I think you have your thoughts a bit tangled here. First of all it was YOU who came to this thread to whine, whine, whine and... whine some more. Yeah, not the other way around. Read the thread again, nobody was whining here until YOU came here. You were the official first whiner. Why suuuure YOU may think the OP is offtopic mumbo jumbo but guess what? not everyone agrees with this perspective. Simple as that. But obviously you are having a hard time getting a grip on this.

Look bioacoustisc does sounds kind of interesting to some people, like how sounds and vibration affect us and other animals. Like we spend entire nights dancing to loud twisted music.. its crazy shit that trance state of mind you get into and how sounds and music and vibrations relate to it so bioacoustics sounds kind of interetsing from that trance perspective. Maybe you just don't see this AT ALL, just like you maybe do not believe in all the spiritual "mumbo jumbo" or like others also can't relate and understand the mindset behind dark trance. But like you say: to each its own. Right? In other words, stop bitching and get over it.

PS And really like I said before you need to have some nerve to come here to whine about something being offtopic when half the stuff you post is along the lines of dumb pics that have absolutely NOTHING to do with trance. Pavel does the same. So who are we kidding here?

www.beatagency.dk
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 11:21

Quote:

'check the level of synchronicity?' - as in, check to see which people agree with you?

no, i will give you a very simple example: i have a password with some numbers in isratrance. strange thing, i moved to a new flat, they gave me a new telephone number and it was the exact same numbers. really strange, and it is synchronicity and it is happening all way long in life, at least to me. it shows to me where to be and where not.
sometimes for good, sometimes not. agreeing is not so important to me ( as a matter of fact i love people who disagree with me and let me expand my mind with a good argument).

well anyway the best thing to say now is, lose the battle and win the war. paying attention to a couple of losers wont change anything. neither it will change anything if you call them assholes back or whatever it is. AND it takes some emotional involvement to call them that, which i dont have right now.

this topic feels exactly 100 percent like the big festivals. very very few people manage to destroy a very very powerful vibe. it is butterfly effect. but i strongly believe in deterministic chaos and that everything happens for a good reason.

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 11:29
          www.beatagency.dk
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 12:30
trivia :

which user on this page got kicked out of goabase ?
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 12:35
and psyforum / psymusic as well ? not sure there but still , who da real troll anyway , whos every single started topic ends this way ?
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 12:42
and this snail is fucking cool :

mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 12:52
go on , destroy this topic :

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:10
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 11:21, moki wrote:
no, i will give you a very simple example: i have a password with some numbers in isratrance. strange thing, i moved to a new flat, they gave me a new telephone number and it was the exact same numbers. really strange, and it is synchronicity and it is happening all way long in life, at least to me. it shows to me where to be and where not.
sometimes for good, sometimes not. agreeing is not so important to me ( as a matter of fact i love people who disagree with me and let me expand my mind with a good argument).

The Celestine Prophecy

Quote:

well anyway the best thing to say now is, lose the battle and win the war. paying attention to a couple of losers wont change anything. neither it will change anything if you call them assholes back or whatever it is. AND it takes some emotional involvement to call them that, which i dont have right now.

haha relax its a trance forum not an opera/skit

Quote:

this topic feels exactly 100 percent like the big festivals. very very few people manage to destroy a very very powerful vibe. it is butterfly effect. but i strongly believe in deterministic chaos and that everything happens for a good reason.

why the fuck are you still here ? Nobody destroyed anyone for anything except for your topics.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:24
can i has a cheeseburger?
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:31
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 12:30, mk47 wrote:
trivia :

which user on this page got kicked out of goabase ?

ehehehehe yeah, goabase is the exact place where advices of people like you are very highly voted ))).
but dont worry, isratrance belongs to you too now. jump and throw your shit around.
me personally, i would have banned zou the first moment i saw you. my intuition rarely rarely lies.

p.s. btw i left myself but it is same. i know exactly who is never gonna see me again ever.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:42
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 11:21, moki wrote:

You are going to the wrong festivals           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:53

Goa Gil
Kali
cosmic octave
432 hz
528 hz
fuck for forest

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:56
no i am not going at all to festivals any more. i am inviting people personally to my events. this is the only way that things are under control.

Quote:
why the fuck are you still here ?

i am waiting for the ultimatum to be completed. this forum will either cope with that trolling energy and find a way to get rid of so much stupidity, or it wont - and will never see me again. it is simple. both directions will not be possible at the same time. either me or them. i think we actually all know where it will end.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - bioacoustics
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance