Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 15, 2005 17:35
the most played record of last months, i never stop playing it since i got it and all this just becoze Frank Beckers so good producer and real musician. best SPROUT release ever, looking for more !           Believe your soul !
Igal Magitman
Elec3
Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 15, 2005 17:49
Awesome one indeed. i like more the original one and the singing uh.............. So Sexy!!!
          http://www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 15, 2005 17:55
Quote:

Beckers mix - Great warm analogue bass combination, hybrid of acid and trance mixed flawlessly together in total club stomper.

Totally agreed!One of the best tracks for this year!It can cause a reflection on dancefloors!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : May 15, 2005 22:20
"All I really want is you,
don't tell me what I got to do.
I know that I'm a kind of bitch,
but now it's really time to Switch!"

Live for the journey, not the destination.
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 16, 2005 01:15
Amazing tune from Beckers, there is a definite problem about it since it stays in the head for too long time, and hard to get rid of it..           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 16, 2005 11:59
and for the fullon lovers one note,GMS and WRECKED MACHINES REMIX is already done,and some more on the way....
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 16, 2005 12:18
easily the best sprout release and of the biggest tracks of last year. the track is very simple, but so infectious. you drop this outdoors and the dance floor just explodes. every time.

beckers just released a similiar track on Infusion's Label "Music for Vinyl" (previously called "Polaroid") called "Fake". that vinyl is a smash hit that sold over 3000 copies so far, but the Sprout release "Switch" is MUCH better, in my opinion. get it if you can still find it.
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 16, 2005 14:18
here is my review from revolve magazine:

Vinyl junkies, keep your eyes open, because when this hits the shops it is not going to hang around for long. The progressive label Sprout is making waves in the mainstream house scene, its last single was PMZ tune of the month in IDJ magazine, and this cut should repeat that success. A smashing slice of dark progressive house with great vocals and savage hook, Frank Beckers undeniable musical talent is very much to the fore once again. On the flip side Sven Palzer (Electribe) and Peter Jurgens (also known as Peter Gun) produce a deep and techy remix for more moody moments. Don’t miss this!
          >>love will tear us apart...<<
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 16, 2005 14:31
Quote:

ok i won't respond to psysex what i think about gms but i wish them and couple more untalanted "shoplifters" fast overdose.

hehe shoplifters or not,That remix and other fullon remixes that will follow(By Dino and more)were the idea of SPROUT itself,mind you......not the usual latest "let's remix anything" trend.

but i really didnt want to get this into this whole offtopic stuff - the point is SWITCH is one of the biggest hits of the year.Its Cross-over material at its best....watch out for the latest Beckers & Dnox collabs,they are awsome as well
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 16, 2005 18:51
hey tom,
i wouldn't call this "dark progressive house". there's nothing dark about it at all! music doesn't get much smilier than this.

it's neo-disco trance if anything:)
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 16, 2005 22:05
switch is really an amazing job by frank, i just can´t stop to listen to it!!!

And actually, i really cannot wait to hear the full on remixes, since i´m a full on lover, and wrecked machines is a freaking good remixer, and though last gms remixes are not as good as they could do, i really hoping that this one will be blasting.
Wrecked already played the remix at Tribe Party in Brazil, and people said that it was something OUTSTANDING.

Boom

Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : May 16, 2005 23:38
Quote:

On 2005-05-16 15:13, nolightatend wrote:
Hanky
Yes i agree GMS remix will promote Beckers more than Beckers can promote GMS, but still i don't like them because of this kind of things.

Then you are more than welcome to try the "Don't like it, don't hear it" attitude.
It's free and the damage is minimal.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance