Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 19:11
Iīm sure Beckers never had the intention to make a psytrack when he made "switch" ... This track "switch" its just a very good example that any good track can work in any scene (crossover) ... or why do u think we hear underworld or chemical brother everywhere and anytime? - Please be free and accept that there is much more music out there which kicks asses!

Peace to all!
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 01:00
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 18:52, Dr. Mez wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 18:39, kaz wrote:
people are really trying to push prog-house down my throat.

YES, FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!

Like in "Total recall" try and push something up your nose and get the Prog-House bug out of your system then
People are trying... don't like don't listen !

Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 01:06
Quote:

On 2005-06-02 01:00, DJ Buju wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Like in "Total recall" try and push something up your nose and get the Prog-House bug out of your system then
People are trying... don't like don't listen !

I can almost hear Arnie's voice echoing in my head: Give the people air. The people need Air!           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
jos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 18:03

the "switch" dosn't need afull on remix
it's all the diffrent don't you see
peaple?.....
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 22:32
we were not asking to get a "full on remix" ...

they came to us and were asking if they can do a remix of that track because they just like the original but they couldnīt play it in their full on sets.

switch is switch ... doesnt matter if there are remixes or not! but still Iīm more than happy to see the reaction of so many people from all different scenes!

i hope this story continues!

peace
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 00:16
i donīt see a problem by having a "full on rmx"
if u donīt like full on remixes, just donīt listen to it...
switch remix or not, itīs great to listen!

boom

jos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 20:46

yeee i agree withe you all...
in one side it close diffrent scenes
to another.
but in another we need the diffrent
beetwin the scenes....
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 21:57
Quote:

Quote:

funny to read dialog between one person. ohm.           Believe your soul !
Pavel

Posted : Jun 18, 2005 21:19

Well to be total honest, i don't own this piece of vinyl. Simply cause i don't have the suitable player. But i've heard both tunes on several occasions and i had to post it here cause it simply the best progressive release of the year for me. Simply put, this is not Psy-Trance. This has nothing to do with Goa. And this is great music. Much much better than all the hybrids that try to apply their plastic basslines mentality over House structures and melodies. Skip the fakers and listen to the source. Frank Beckers the man that was previously known under his Space Safari guise serves here a delicious fat tune with sexy vocals (strangely enough said about something with German accent) and fatter than your bulemic aunt bassline. The remix is calmer but with more space between sounds and more clarity. Both are top notch and should be released on CD as soon as humanly possible.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 22:06
Quote:

On 2005-06-18 21:19, Pavel wrote:

Well to be total honest, i don't own this piece of vinyl. Simply cause i don't have the suitable player. But i've heard both tunes on several occasions and i had to post it here cause it simply the best progressive release of the year for me. Simply put, this is not Psy-Trance. This has nothing to do with Goa. And this is great music. Much much better than all the hybrids that try to apply their plastic basslines mentality over House structures and melodies. Skip the fakers and listen to the source. Frank Beckers the man that was previously known under his Space Safari guise serves here a delicious fat tune with sexy vocals (strangely enough said about something with German accent) and fatter than your bulemic aunt bassline. The remix is calmer but with more space between sounds and more clarity. Both are top notch and should be released on CD as soon as humanly possible.

I must totally agree with Pavel and I will say more - it will be great if ppl would be more open minded about things and then our scene and parties will look much more interesting and diverse. This is all electronic dance music, and if applied correctly in a set, it is a great tool to make ppl dance and enjoy PSY or not.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
slomi
Inactive User

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 23:35
-Off topic-
Quote:

On 2005-06-18 22:06, Yuli wrote:

This is all electronic dance music, and if applied correctly in a set, it is a great tool to make ppl dance and enjoy PSY or not.

u lost it mate...

psy is not just other dance electronic genre...

there is a big diference.

u are confused between all the mess the full on vibe did because full on is not psychedelic, mostly is just pop shit like dance music these days, and actoully sooner or lately FULL ON will die and this will be soon!!! amen ... I BET!

slided from the topic a little bit... sorry

" You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
Half of the cup is full...And the other half is on its way up...
Pavel

Posted : Jun 19, 2005 00:12
Why did he lost it? Cause he enjoys other types of music? I think that everybody who confides himself to one music genre is losing. Sorry i lost you here.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 00:24
Quote:

On 2005-06-18 23:35, slomi wrote:

u lost it mate...

psy is not just other dance electronic genre...

there is a big diference.

u are confused between all the mess the full on vibe did because full on is not psychedelic, mostly is just pop shit like dance music these days, and actoully sooner or lately FULL ON will die and this will be soon!!! amen ... I BET!

slided from the topic a little bit... sorry

Slomi not only I am not confused I am completely sure about what I am saying since I play before crowds, see the reactions and feel what happens. There is no much difference in my opinion between Switch and Ticon's remix to Sub6's seventh son.. And altho most of the time I don't like singing in trance music, when it is done right and in correct spot in the mix it is great.

About me lost it, yeah man but it happened much before today, I just got born and lost it immediately           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Pavel

Posted : Jun 19, 2005 00:32
Lost and Profound.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance