Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 16, 2005 23:44
well, the question is what a target group of promotion. as far as i know frank dont look for much promotion into psy world, a opposite is a truth.          Believe your soul !
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 17, 2005 00:21
hello to all ...

about the wrecked machines vs GMS remix. this one is supposed to be released on a spun compilation, compiled by gabe. there is no release date yet.

the real funny thing about the beckers - switch track is, that the psy trance scene goes crazy for this tune. It became a real big hit, especialy in brazil!

thanks to all for the fantastic feedback and we promise that Beckers has some more bombs ready to be released!

peace

Steve Sai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 17, 2005 00:56
Hey Christian.. A BIG THANKS for this awesome release !! Fantastic 12''ep !!
we're waiting for more Beckers releases and hope with collaboration with u again!!
c-u

Dj Stiv Sai
http://harmonia-records.com
RaSSahMunKaBuh
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2005 15:24
jeah this is a good ep original is pure magic ,but i personally think that remixing this track by gms ain t a good idea i don t think there is no point in that if they just put 2/3 new nord leads and one new bass line just leave the original be this kinda tracks are on 1 in 1000000 ........
TaNuA

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 18, 2005 22:04
completely agree with RaSSahMunKbuH

However it will do it, (talkin about the weirdo ways of promotion and stuff .. hehe) yias!, Beckers is one of the artist will change sound on scene .... thats 4 sure , and the most important.. he is always proposing

switch rmx is one of the tracks i more Enjoy, first time i heard this i was dazed cuz this sounds .. hehe
Definetely one of the super hits this year

i miss u... bj"rk

DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 18, 2005 23:01
anychance of the first two mixes hitting cd?
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 27, 2005 11:39
"beckers - switch original mix" is suppose to be released on the one of the next Avalanche of Sound compilations. I dont know any details about an releasedate ... please check the the Avalanche Label site!

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 27, 2005 13:32
avalanche label site says some beckers tune will be on upcoming avalanche of sound cd vol 4, if its switch so its out in few weeks according to site.           Believe your soul !
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 27, 2005 16:57
Quote:

On 2005-05-17 00:21, Christian wrote:
the real funny thing about the beckers - switch track is, that the psy trance scene goes crazy for this tune.

For sure man!In the middle the track goes very trancey and hypnotic!That fat acidic bassline is "killing" my brain everytime that I listen it!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 29, 2005 00:53
just heard Dino himself playing a full on remix to this track in his Dj Set at a party in Goiania - Brazil.
I must say that the remix worked very very well at the dancefloor, just the way the original track does. Well, i liked a lot.

Boom
Amfibia
Amfibia
Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 30, 2005 13:52
for all of you Beckers wonkers check out the new EP called Fake (Polaroid rec.) this EP was released about 2 weeks ago and it's allready been played by top prog house Dj's around the globe...
it's great to hear that a man that came from the trance scene reciveing such a great feedback's from well known prog house Dj's/producers from all over the world...

thumbs up to Beckers !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 30, 2005 13:55
Its Frank Beckers:)

Believe your soul !
Dr. Mez

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:03
OK, should I rephrase myself in politically correct terms? I'm thinking maybe I should.... Let's see... If you got progressive house in your soul, then look no further. Sprout is the label for you, and Frank Beckers is the friggin' messiah. This is true underground prog-house, as the prog-house scene itself hasn't contained underground music in the last 5 years or so.

Just get the f--- away from the psytrance scene and go listen to some house DJs spin. I have nothing against you as long as you do not TAINT parties with your need for soft grooves and unimaginative beats (not too much energy, dear god no, please don't make it too psychedelic, please!).

If psytrance is in your soul, my first post is in order. You get it, right?
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:23
people.... reviews only please.
is that asking too much?
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance