Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:29
Not too much to ask.

And all those super psychedelic beings out there - You dont like it, write u dont like it, that is enough. No need to add adjectives that are really not to the point, it is just embaracing for beautiful ppl like yourselves and your PLUR.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:35
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 18:03, Dr. Mez wrote:
OK, should I rephrase myself in politically correct terms? I'm thinking maybe I should.... Let's see... If you got progressive house in your soul, then look no further. Sprout is the label for you, and Frank Beckers is the friggin' messiah. This is true underground prog-house, as the prog-house scene itself hasn't contained underground music in the last 5 years or so.

Just get the f--- away from the psytrance scene and go listen to some house DJs spin. I have nothing against you as long as you do not TAINT parties with your need for soft grooves and unimaginative beats (not too much energy, dear god no, please don't make it too psychedelic, please!).

If psytrance is in your soul, my first post is in order. You get it, right?

looks much better dood.

prog house went commercial in last 5 years ? ohhh shit yes.. psy trance stayed underground ? ohh shit, also NOT.

"unimaginative beats" is "not energetic and not psychedelic" ? all your immaginaton is speed and sctratchs ? cant think about another types of imaginative beats ?

Believe your soul !
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:39
Autechre are imaginative and powerful. Or Anthony Rother as another example, and Juno Reactor kicks ass. I agree, there are more imaginative things out there. But the basic point is cool, prog-house is not the way, and people are really trying to push prog-house down my throat.          http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 30, 2005 18:41
[quote]
On 2005-05-30 18:39, kaz wrote:
Quote:

Or Anthony Rother?

now u talk man:) pop killer is best thing i heard in a months, never stop play those "we are punx"!!

one million miles away from home,
one million miles away from love..

Believe your soul !
Dr. Mez

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 30, 2005 18:52
Quote:

people are really trying to push prog-house down my throat.

YES, FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 30, 2005 18:54
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 18:52, Dr. Mez wrote:
Quote:

people are really trying to push prog-house down my throat.

YES, FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!

kick them out, beat them, and never let them back !! ohh damn "faggots", they push ... hahaha
          Believe your soul !
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 30, 2005 19:00
im getting tired of deleting posts... one last try and then this is locked. please stop this offtopic - if you wish to open a topic about this issue go do so.
THIS IS THE REVIEW SECTION.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 30, 2005 22:15
i like the switch track very much and i really not into prog house mabey its noit psy but its good music and i think its kind of a cross over btween prog trance and house
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 02:45
all i have to say is that i played this track infront 1500 israely full on lovers at supa killah full on party and crowd went so wild as i never hoped see that..
may be realy killer trax is unigenre ??
this is not so intelligent, not so clever, not so gentle, not so smart, BUT so killer tune, forget your mama, forget the baba, drop on dancefloor and have fun!!!!!!!!!!
          Believe your soul !
Dr. Mez

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 31, 2005 03:20
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 02:45, Zombi wrote:
all i have to say is that i played this track infront 1500 israely full on lovers at supa killah full on party and crowd went so wild as i never hoped see that..
may be realy killer trax is unigenre ??
this is not so intelligent, not so clever, not so gentle, not so smart, BUT so killer tune, forget your mama, forget the baba, drop on dancefloor and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is: I don't care, I have my opinion, ignore it if that makes you feel better. Your ego has nothing to do with what I wrote.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 31, 2005 11:02
Quote:

Autechre are imaginative and powerful. Or Anthony Rother as another example, and Juno Reactor kicks ass. I agree, there are more imaginative things out there. But the basic point is cool, prog-house is not the way, and people are really trying to push prog-house down my throat.

I must admit I’m starting to agree with you on the whole progressive subject (it’s becoming boring), but hay as long as we have twisted rec. (and a few other labels)... nothing can go wrong

It's not a bad track by B. but it doesn't play games with my mind, good at a party, but thats it, imho.          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 12:47
Those who looking for diverse and tricky stuff out of there into progressive, try James Holden, this is mindplaying tricky quality and abstract.
You cant expect from club hit to be tricky and mindplaying, but u can expect catchy hooks and killer grooves.           Believe your soul !
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 31, 2005 15:25
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 12:47, Zombi wrote:
Those who looking for diverse and tricky stuff out of there into progressive, try James Holden, this is mindplaying tricky quality and abstract.
You cant expect from club hit to be tricky and mindplaying, but u can expect catchy hooks and killer grooves.

Thank you my friend, i'll be sure to check that out.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 31, 2005 20:38
If we take a well-produced, but with and not overly original and pretty obvious full-on track, and it will be called cheese, same old crappy full-on etc etc.

I find it amusing when a real hands in the air, pretty cheesy prog. house track like this gets praised big time by the same people who bad mouth full-on.

And I don't think it is a bad track by any means, quite a nice tune.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beckers - Switch (SPROUT 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance