2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psy_Clone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Feb 3, 2010 20:32
I really think that the movie world is now devided to two, before the 3D experience and after!
An amazing experience for everyone. Brings
the theater world back alive.
Had a little headache but the sfx worth it.
Gonna buy me a descent 3D glasses cause if you think about it
allot more movies will be in 3D now that the technology is
out and the glasses they give you are kinda poor like "42" mentioned.
Now looking forward "Alice In Wanderland"...           Now say the magic words: Bleep Bleep Deep Deep Wham.....
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Feb 5, 2010 14:03
Finally watched the 3-d last night after a nice spliff. dozed off half an hour into the movie, just couldnt keep my eyes open , was really hard to concentrate. i hadn't imagined the headache was going to be so bad. woke up in the second half, took off the glasses ,refreshed myself with a hot dog and coke and thought to myself wtf, was expecting a much better visual experience.

Ten minutes into the second half i decided to give it another shot, feeling much better after giving my eyes some rest. i decided to focus on a single character at a time instead of viewing the screen as whole and BOOM my entire experience turned around 360 degrees so much so that i was actually enjoying what i was seeing. the last one hour was the most awesome spectacle i have ever witnessed on the big screen.

Gonna watch it again soon having taught myself how to view 3-d.
          missing plug-in
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Feb 5, 2010 14:14
Watch the 2D so you can see the difference...
moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Feb 7, 2010 11:54
Seen it last week (FINALLY ) and I must say that I'm impressed. I don't think I need to repeat the fact that the visuals are absolutely stunning, even moreso if you've already tried psychedellics because of the overuse of violet and blue, it all looked very... psytrancy (IMO). Now for the sotyline... well, given that I was expecing it to be crap from reading other reviews, I was actually positively surprised. OK, there was an overuse of clichés drawing from Pocahontas, Star Wars, Starship Troopers and even a bit of Aliens (NOT a good idea to have Sigourney Weaver play a major role IMO). But the message was a good one IMO, it drew a LOT of parallels between the phantasy world and American's overconsumption of natural resources of third world countries. The "we will fight terror with terror" phrase is an obvious wink to the Bush regime and how it handled Irak. So yes, it might be a bit on the simple side but at the same time, if it made millions of Americans (and others) question their consumption habits then it's quite a challenge in itself, no?           “I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.”

Charles M. Schulz
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Feb 7, 2010 22:27
it was really amazing ,there was the film and all ohters before.The new episode of cinema has entered our kino screens.
For the first time I really enjoyed a movie somehow.Great.
Hope to see the systems in our homes soon.
Technology is great,hope our medicine will make such forward steps too.

https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
papay

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 12, 2010 16:13
utterly boring after you forget those special fx you realize this movie is really poor it has nice cover but the inside is empty...i don t know about you guys but i expect more from a film than nice fx
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Apr 12, 2010 18:35
^that is what I'm thinking about the rest .well the most.I have seen a few hundreds of films for sure.In my life. Mostly are a time waste.It is seldom ..I have maybe 10 films in mind that are really like unforgetable for me.Well sure there are some fanatics that have seen ten times or more than me,but mostly movies are boring,time waste,or nice - sometimes really interesting and very very rarely that touches brain like unforgetable.Well tastes are different           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 12, 2010 19:41
Quote:

On 2010-04-12 16:13, papay wrote:
utterly boring after you forget those special fx you realize this movie is really poor it has nice cover but the inside is empty...i don t know about you guys but i expect more from a film than nice fx

Did you see the movie at home or cinema?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
papay

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 13, 2010 16:42

[/quote]

Did you see the movie at home or cinema?

[/quote]in cinema 3d and still it s utterly boring and in this case it doesn t matter the story itself is so lame everything is so predictable
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Apr 14, 2010 14:59
Yea, the story was really weak to say the least           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 22, 2010 13:39
Quote:

On 2010-04-14 14:59, Pavel wrote:
Yea, the story was really weak to say the least

http://forum.yesbutnobutyes.com/assets_c/2010/01/avatar_cam-10649.html

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Apr 23, 2010 10:23
So it appears that the Avatar Blu Ray has a new strong DRM protection. Gawd damnit I wanted to watch it again this weekend.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Btros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 23, 2010 20:09
Worth buying though. I got it for $20USD and am going to sell the DVD that came with it for $10, so I got the blu-ray for $10. Easily the best picture and audio quality ever released on blu-ray, sets the new standard for AV home entertainment. It's fucking awesome, I like this movie more now than when I saw it in the theater.           www.denvertrance.com
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Apr 23, 2010 23:30
Will wait for the Directors Cut that should include extra 40 blue side boob action           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Avatar
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance