Author

kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 25, 2009 13:56
Quote:

On 2009-12-19 15:13, pr0fane wrote:
I just hope that Pavel isn't just a victim for the hype-machine

Anyways, I'm going to watch it in the christmas-holidays in 3D. Can't wait!

:jealous:
No 3-D here           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 26, 2009 19:56
Quote:

On 2009-12-18 03:26:58, Pavel wrote:
(..) And flying animals. And it's awesome.
9.5/10

Indeed! What a beautiful movie, what a planet! I'm no pussy god damn it, but my eyes got all moist several times during the movie because of it's easy to catch sublime message about our own reality. I would have loved to become blue da di da du di da..

:blue:

PS. I watched it in 3D.
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 27, 2009 18:21
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I just watched it in 3D, OH MY GOD!Im going crazy and I definitely am gona watch it again this week

Sooo beautiful, so psychedelic, the colors, the animals, all so amazing.

What I liked alot was showing the bonding they were making with their horses and those flying "Eekrans" before they can ride them, as it's exactly the same in our real life although many people don't know it or don't care!

It takes hell of a genius just to think about such a world (Pandora) aside from creating it as a movie.

Viva James Cameron

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 28, 2009 06:19
this is more then a movie it's an Visual Experience!! (the 3D ver.)           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
TheOneWhoMakesYouCrazy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 28, 2009 19:07
I will see it this week with my mother haha .Your comments are promising.
ps question for retards - how to watch it in 3d? Do I have to buy this special 3d eyeglasses?
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Dec 28, 2009 19:49
The bad: The plot becomes clear at minute 30 when jake gets lost in the forest and is rescued. From that Typical Hollywood cliches.

The good: Effects are top notch, 3d version IMHO is not worth the headache, but is still fine. Good message.

But the movie would be better if there was some Shpongle as soundtrack XD           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
XwhiteRabbitX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 12:01
Quote:

On 2009-12-25 05:09, Nathan wrote:
Avatar is A Visual LSD. The best psychedelic Experience if you not including music and/or drugs.
The scrip is not so good - reminds me Pocahontas and the last samurai. Cheesy monologs. But still it has nice Ideas like the animals and the natural USB connection. Cameron created a beautiful world. It's not a movie for the soul. Its a movie for the eye.

Bottom line: I don't care that the scrip is bad - I was a trip!

100%.. cameron must have been trippin hard on mescaline creating Pandora and all the creatures in it.. Story aint so bad, although you can find some titanic dialogues, but thats cameron..

Watched it yesterday in 3d and this movie blew my mind.. i wanna go to pandora.. such a kool trippy world..

gonna probably watch it again next week..

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 13:50
Quote:

On 2009-12-28 19:49, Login wrote:
some Shpongle as soundtrack XD

my thoughts exactly. The soundtrack Reminds me "enemy at the gates".
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 14:15
Watched it again, but this time in 2D.

3D only applies to the small bugs and a couple of other things. As for the rest, same thing.
No to mention that, on the 3D, the image sometimes can get a bit blurry, which didn't happen on the 2D.

Still fascinating imo. Agreed on what was said, that this is mostly a video/sound experience.
But it's quite a terrific one.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 14:39
Quote:

On 2009-12-29 14:15, John Doe® wrote:
Watched it again, but this time in 2D.

3D only applies to the small bugs and a couple of other things. As for the rest, same thing.
No to mention that, on the 3D, the image sometimes can get a bit blurry, which didn't happen on the 2D.

Still fascinating imo. Agreed on what was said, that this is mostly a video/sound experience.
But it's quite a terrific one.

It wasn't a perfect 3D experience of course, because the technology is still not there. And of course there's also the human vision issue that is not always compatible with the standard glasses.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 31, 2009 14:50
I gonna watch it 4 the 2nd time next week.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
J

Posted : Jan 5, 2010 18:18
Over US$1 Billion worldwide... in 17 days.
3rd on the list, right after "The Return Of The King" and of course, his own "Titanic"...
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 5, 2010 22:43
It was the first time in my Life that I Saw twise The same Movie and it wasn’t at home - and I do not regret. Avatar is one of most anti American movies and it was made in USA (the criticism about the colonialism) and also one of the most anti human race movies (The criticism about the fact that human race do no live with the nature - he rapes it).           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
J

Posted : Jan 5, 2010 23:42
Quote:

On The Matrix, Agent Smith said:
I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we … are the cure.

I wonder if the Na'ri are the answer to our problems...
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Jan 6, 2010 07:45
it's Na'vi... and yeah it was an awesome file with some amazing FX and really showed that you can combing computer graphix with live actinge AND make it a good story... saw it in 3D, prob won't go again but for sure this a purchase when it hits the bluray shelves!           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Avatar
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance